Dinner Disaster. Pt.2

Living With 6 Babos.

I'm soooo sorry for not updating for.... a week?
I was super busy with my stupid summer school. ):
BUT, it's ending next Tuesday! ^___^
enjoy this chappie~

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Youngjae swiftly slipped back into his seat, picking up his fork and began poking the food.

"It's not poisonous." Himchan stated and rolled his eyes.

Youngjae scoffed and started eating.

"Where's Hyerin?" Yerin walked out of the kitchen with her plate of food.

"Right here." Hyerin grumbled, glaring at Youngjae. "Next time, please have someone else wake me up." She continued glaring at Youngjae.

"Arasso, I'll wake you up next time, okay?" Yerin calmed her sister down and told her to sit next to Daehyun.

Hyerin groaned and slumped into her seat.

Everyone started digging in. "How is it?"

All the guys nodded in unison. Yerin beamed. "If oppas like my cooking, I'll cook more!" 

Zelo grinned. "Yay! More yummy food for me!"

Yerin smiled at him. I'm starting to feel like I'm home.....

Once everyone finished their dinner, the group remained seated at the table.

"Alright, who's doing the dishes?" Yerin asked, hoping someone would volunteer.

"Alright, I guess we'll have to spin the bottle then!" Yerin clapped her hands and went inside the kitchen to get a bottle of water. She set the bottle on the table and spun it.

The bottle spun and spun and slowed to a stop. It pointed to Youngjae.

Youngjae groaned. "Why me?! I had to cook dinner! I should be excused from doing the dishes!"

"Sorry Youngjae, you didn't oppose when we suggested the idea so...." Yerin said.

Youngjae slumped in his chair. "I have the worst luck ever...." He mumbled.

Yerin spun the bottle again and this time, it pointed to Hyerin.

Hyerin's jaw dropped. "I don't mind doing the dishes, but with that jerk?" She pointed to Youngjae.

Youngjae glared at her. "Yah, you think I wanna do it with you?!" 

The two started bickering and Yongguk had to stop them.

"You two were chosen fair and square. Do the dishes. NOW." Yongguk warned and walked to the living room to watch some movies.

The others scrambled back to their rooms.

The kitchen was silent.

"Erm..... I guess I'll take a shower now. Have fun Rinnie!" Yerin ran up to the second floor.

Hyerin sighed in frustration. Why him out of all of them? "Yah, let's get working."

Youngjae rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed by the fact he was doing the dishes with a person he didn't like.

They cleared the dishes off the table and started washing the dishes.

"Yah! Stop splashing water on me!" Hyerin shouted and kicked Youngjae's leg.

"Hah, you er. You can't even kick. It doesn't even hurt." Youngjae snickered.

"You want me to kick you somewhere that would hurt?" Hyerin warned.

Youngjae scoffed. "Don't you dare. I'm planning to have kids y'know." Youngjae turned off the faucet and dried his hands on the towel.

Hyerin rolled her eyes. "Who would want to have kids with you?" She grabbed the towel, dried her hands, and put the towel down.

"At least I can have kids! Unlike somewhere.... who's flatter than the floor." Youngjae shot back and smiled in victory.

"YOO YOUNGJAE, WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY?" Hyerin screamed and pushed Youngjae.

Youngjae stumbled back and hit the wall.

Hyerin cornered him and glared at him, straight through his eyes. "If you dare, say that one more time!"

Youngjae was surprised that a girl like Hyerin could have him cornered, but he wouldn't give up just like that.

"What? I'm just saying the truth...." Youngjae smirked. "Are you wearing a bra right now? Cause if you are... you're pretty flat." 

Hyerin's blood boiled. "Yoo Youngjae, I'm so gonna kill you!" She lifted her knee to kick him in his precious area, but he reacted fast enough and closed his legs, preventing Hyerin from kneeing him.

"I told you you wouldn't be able to hurt me." He smirked again.

Hyerin's blood boiled to the point where she thought she was going to explode. She was ready to punch the out of Youngjae when he grabbed her wrists and held them tightly.

He bent down to her ear and whispered, "You know, for a cold and tough girl like you, you're pretty cute." 

Hyerin couldn't hear the smirk forming on his face."Yah!" She wiggled herself out of his grasp and glared at her. "This will not end here, Yoo Youngjae." She warned him and stormed upstairs.

----------------------------------------------

omg shoot me now.
i can't WRITE anything. ; ___ ;
subscribers, forgive me.
i will try to improve my writing and write better and longer chapters. ;____;
but for now, please bare with my noobness. OTL
comment & subscribe, thank you!