Dinner Disaster. Pt.1

Living With 6 Babos.

omg i had to retype this. -____-
stupid AFF. afjl;sfl;kyj;
EDITED THIS CHAPTER.

------------------------------------------------------------

After a good amount of TV, Zelo started complaining. "Noona! I'm hungry!" 

"Alright, I'll make dinner!" Yerin volunteered.

"Yay!" Everyone cheered. 

"What do oppas want to eat?" Yerin asked, hoping the boys wouldn't suggest anything bizzare.

"I want spaghetti!" Zelo beamed. He looked at everyone's reaction. "Please, please, pleaseeeee?" He did aegyo to Yerin. 

(a/n ; LOL, okay, not exactly like AYO but yeah, something simliar....)

Yerin laughed and ruffled Zelo's hair. "Alright, spaghetti it is..."

"Who wants to help me?" Yerin looked at the boys, hoping someone would be nice enough to volunteer.

Awkward silence.

"Aish you guys!" Yerin whined, stomping her feet.

"Fine, fine.... Um.... Daehyun, I choose you!" Yongguk pretended Daehyun was a pokemon.

Daehyun looked at Yongguk with an annoyed look on his face. 

"Sorry pretty boy, that ain't gonna work on me." Yongguk wagged his finger.

Daehyun groaned and dragged himself to the kitchen.

Yerin, who was already in the kitchen busily gathering the ingredientst turned around and saw Daehyun.

"Oh.... you'll be helping me?" Daehyun nodded.

"Alright, it's nothing difficult.... Just help me boil the noodles while I make the meatballs...."

--

"Daehyun, can you go to call the other oppas for dinner?" Yerin mindlessly said while stirring the noodles.

Daehyun's eyes widened. She.... called me by my full name.... 

Daehyun snapped back into reality and went out to the living room.

"Dinner." 

All the guys ran to the dining room like there was a monster chasing them.

"Aigoo..... Slow down!" Yerin scolded while bringing out plates filled with delicious looking spaghetti.

Daehyun soundlessly made his way back into the dining room and slipped into the empty seat next to Jongup.

"Can someone go up and call Hyerin for dinner?" Yerin called from the kitchen.

"Yah Yoo Youngjae, she's yours. Go call her down." Yongguk said while stuffing spaghetti in his mouth.

"What do you mean she's mines?" Youngjae scoffed and got up from his seat.

He walked up to the second floor where the bedrooms were located and stopped in front of Hyerin and Yerin's shared bedroom. Should I just barge in? Should I knock? Aish, it. I'll just go in.

"Yah, it's time for dinner you pig-" Youngjae stopped in his tracks.

Hyerin was laying on the bottom bunk wearing a long sleeve shirt and long pajama pants. Her legs were wide open and she looked like a crab.

Youngjae blinked at the sleeping figure and started laughing. What's wrong with this girl? 

Youngjae walked up to Hyerin and bent down to her level. "Yah piggy, hurry up and wake up!" He nudged her arm.

Hyerin stirred a little but didn't wake up.

"Such a heavy sleeper...." Youngjae took the moment to examine Hyerin's face.

For such a cold girl, she looks.... pretty. Wait, what?! Youngjae shook his head.

Seeing that Hyerin wasn't planning to wake up anytime soon, Youngjae decided to poke her awake.

He smiled evily and started jabbing Hyerin's sides.

Hyerin's eyes shot open and her hands quickly flew down to cover her body. "Yah! YOU ERT!"

Youngjae stood up and chuckled. "Me? ert? I believe that's the wrong word to use."

"What?" Hyerin glared at Youngjae, still covering her upper body.

"I can't see anything.... and there's nothing to see, so therefore, I'm not a ert." Youngjae smirked at her.

Hyerin's face reddened. "Yah! YOU-! Get out!" She got up from her bed and used all her might to shove Youngjae away. 

"-and not to mention, you're skinny and weak too." Youngjae added.

Hyerin glared at him. "Don't make me kill you." 

Youngjae laughed. "You? Kill me? Try again next life." With that being said, Youngjae left the room.

What?! Next life?! Hyerin clenched her fist. Youngjae, you're asking for hell.

--------------------------------------------

omg lol what is wrong with me. ; __ ;
i'm writing all this bull a;lf;lafj;lafj;sfd
sorry for the short chapter. >__<
anyways, BABIES PLEASE GO WATCH B.A.P'S POWER MV! WE REALLY WANT TO GET TO 3 MILLION VIEWS BEFORE DAEHYUN'S BIRTHDAY ON JUNE 28TH! Click HERE for the mv! 
PLEASE WATCH THE MV BABIES! ^^

hehe, some Youngjae x Hyerin action. (((:
you think they'll end up together? SUGGESTIONS PLEASE! XOXO.

omg look at this cutie!

comment & subscribe~~