Not All of My Pain Is Physical

More Than A Bad Boy

"I'll get you, you little piece of ." Baekhyun shouted out as he jumped up and sat upright from his hospital bed. This made you wake up from the little nap you were in. 

"Baekhyun... Not here." You steadied him down and looked at him worryingly.

"Why did you take me here? I have to go." Baekhyun almost shouted at you and you felt a bit scared. He began to pull the blanket down and hurriedly sat on the edge of the bed. "Aahhh!" He winced in pain as he held onto his stomach. Even with the searing pain he's feeling all over his body, he didn't stop to think what he was going to get himself into. You both heard strong footsteps come from down the hall and you could tell there were lots of them. "Omo, dad." Baekhyun gasped quickly and then turned his head towards you. "Eunhye, please, you have to leave now. Please." His eyes began to cloud up with tears and it's a side of him you've never seen before. You followed his instructions and figuring out there was no where outside to go, you hid in one of the closets. "Oh my god Eunhye." You could hear Baekhyun breathe out, in an annoyed tone.

"Byun Baekhyun." A strong, cavernous voice boomed out from the entrance of the door.

"D...Dad." Baekhyun said back, shakily.

"How many times do I have to tell you about this?" Who was supposedly his dad, asked him. Silence came from the boy on the bed. "You really have to let this go, son." He continued. How could he even say that to him? His dad stood up from one of the chairs in the room without another word to him. "I knew giving up Donghyun was a bad idea." You could just hear him say as he went outside the room. As soon as no footsteps were heard you knew it was safe to come out again.

"Why does everyone hate me? Even my dad does." Baekhyun angrily questioned himself and gripped onto the bed, his voice cracked a little. You came up to the bed and sat next to him on it, cautiously, as you were afraid he might do something. He looked at you with sad eyes, his tears were already rolling down his face and he was sniffing hard. You bit your lip to avoid any of your tears leaking out aswell.

"I don't hate you, Baekhyun." You said back to him.

"Oh c'mon Eunhye. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't've gotten into a situation like this." Baekhyun stated as he inhaled quickly inbetween words.

"And you wouldn't've ended up getting help if I left you because I supposedly hated you." You tried to comfort him and he fell silent at your words and his breaths began to steady again. 

"I have to take you home, Eunhye. It wouldn't be okay for your parents to know you're out this late." Baekhyun tried to stand up but his pain was unbearable to him which caused him to sit right back down.

"Aren't you going home with your dad?" You asked him as you tried to stop him from going even further. "Cause, I can totally get one of the nurses to call him for you." You continued.

"I don't think my dad cares about me anymore." He sighed out and looked at you as he hunched over the bed and gripped onto his stomach before wincing in pain.

"I'll get the wheelchair." You suggested before going into the closet and getting one out.

"But that wont solve how you're meant to go home, Eunhye." Baekhyun stated and looked at you like you were an idiot.

"I'll walk you home." You smiled at him before leading the wheeled seater and helping him on. The reason you wanted to do this is because you were afraid that he would get into more trouble than before. It took Baekhyun a while to think before sighing out, signaling you that you could.

"Go get my jacket up there." Baekhyun told you as he pointed up to the coat hanger. You obliged his orders and reached for his black, leather jacket. You held it up so it opened and placed it on his back. "Uh what do you think you're doing?" Baekhyun asked you and jiggled the jacket off, making you pull it off him. Was he actually going to act like this while you're trying to help him?

"You're going to get cold. It's like almost dark." You stated, obviously and somewhat annoyed.

"I'm not going to be as cold as you." Baekhyun said back. You fell silent at his words. "Now put it on quick." He hurridley said to you and so you did.