First Encounter

More Than A Bad Boy

Moving into a new town was really hard for you. It felt like you always moved and so you never got time to spend with a steady group of friends that you would keep your whole life. It was your first time going to such a high-class campus and the only way you got in was by scholarship. but there was something different about this school; everyone felt so alive and so free. And you knew it was going to be a nice experience. 

"Sorry, could you please tell me where the recording studio is?" You asked and smiled as you tapped on one of the shoulders of the guys that were hanging around the benches. 

"Yeah, sure." He smiled back at you. "It's just right around the corner." The boy guided you with his hand towards where one of the buildings were.

"Thanks." You said to him and bowed slightly.

"No problem," He put his skateboard down. "My name's Kai by the way." He was a very good looking guy with really nice lips.

"Thanks, Kai." You said to him and smiled warmly before heading off to the recording studio where Kai directed you to earlier. Weakly, you pushed the door padded from the inside with soundproof packing, it was really heavy but you managed. You went inside only to find the class only had girls with one boy in it. Acceptingly, you sat down on one of the platforms with one of the girls who were all looking into the recording window, amazed by something. Then you also tried looking into the window, too. It was a guy singing but you couldn't see him as the huge headphones took up all of the side of his face. You didn't really understand why they were all open-mouthed and wide-eyed. But then he came out of the room that separated all of you from him. 

Right.

He's Beautiful.

The boy walks over to the back platforms and winks at you. You looked around uncomfortably and you felt that way for the entire lesson. Apart from how uncomfortable the class was, there was no doubt that he was the most gorgeous boy you've ever seen. As soon as class finished you picked up your things and went outside, the rest following soon after. But the boy came out last.

 "You must be new." You heard an unfamiliar voice say from behind. He came closer to you in three steps. His stare indimidated you and so you looked down. His striking good looks sent sensations up to your face but you tried to hide the red tint by holding one of your files out in front of your face. He grabbed your school schedule you had sticking out in you file. "Your next class is in the preforming arts theater." He said as he flicked the paper back at you. All you could do was just looked up at him. "It's over in that building." He continued and pointed across the courtyard as he got his face closer to yours. You felt bewildered at his close proximity to you but you managed to give out a nod. He smirked and walked the opposite way, causing you to reazlie you were late for class.