CHAPTER THREE - GETTING LOCKED OUT

OUR LOVE STORY.
Author's note ; I'm gonna change the format & the way i write. [[ Don't worry, i'm not gna change anything major. ]] Just the font back to tahoma & the colour scheme of _____ POV bec firstly, i can't remember the colour for each person. Sorry about that guys, but if you guys prefer it that way, i'll be glad to change it back :]
 
Enjoy reading!
Let's go go go ~
=============================================================================================
 
Nara
 
I turned my back against the vehicle once they drove off. I procceeded to the lobby and made myself to level 9. Once the elevator doors opened, i stepped out to have me welcomed with a big shocker. My lugguages was thrown all over the place and there was a note stucked on the gate frame.
 
HELLO TO WHOEVER YOU ARE,
 
I CHANGED MY MIND ABOUT YOU STAYING IN MY FLAT. PLEASE TAKE YOUR THINGS AND LEAVE WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. DO NOT TRY TO CONTACT ME BECAUSE I WILL NOT PICK UP YOUR CALL. I WILL TRANSFER THE RENTAL FEE TO YOUR ACCOUNT BY THIS FRIDAY. SO GET LOST NOW.
 
THANKS AND GOODBYE.
 
I stood there, feeling shocked. Not knowing what to do untill seconds later, i managed to absorbed whatever happened. I took out my phone and dialed for my mum's number.
 
Me : Hello Mum?
Mum : Sorry hun, i'm busy right now.. call me back? thanks!
 
I hung down the phone and pitifully took my lugguages to the lobby. I looked around before going out to where i was being alighted, i sat on the dark brown wooden bench as i took out my phone again and scrolled the list of contacts. I chanced upon my best friends in singapore, oh how i miss them so much. As i scrolled down further, i saw minhye 's name.
 
I texted her, hoping she'll have idea.
 
To ; Minhye
 
Hey babe! I need your help. Do you know of any cheap hotels i can rent? Those really cheap kinds, i just got kicked out by my landlord for don't know what reason :'(
 
I placed my phone on my lap and started to rock my feet back and forth, the streets were dead quiet even though it's only 3 PM. The weather was cooling as the wind was breezy. The sun wasn't that hot yet its bright enough to shine brightly. Seconds later, i felt a vibration on my lap.
 
To ; Nara
 
Seriously !? What the hell is the landlord doing ? I do actually, but do you mind staying with many people? 
 
I smiled at her reply. Without hesitation, i texted her that i agree and that i couldn't care less if i will be staying with 20, 30 people so long as i have a roof above my head. It's pathetic since it's only my 2nd day here and i got kicked out of the house, without a reason. She replied me saying that she'll bring me over to the apartment along with the members.
 
I smiled at the thought of seunghyun. From the moment i saw him, i don't know why but he makes my heart flutter and my heart will tingle everytime he smiles at me or looks at me. Everything about his features is ; picture perfect. But seriously, why do i always have that feeling each time we both exchange glances or even a simple smile?
 
My thoughts were interrupted by a horn honking ;
 
" Hey y, alone? " Minhye wriggled her eyebrows, trying to imitate a ert which was a little fail
" Ignore that brat " Seunghyun chuckled
 
I didn't realised he was out of the vehicle, he carried my stuffs and loaded it at the boot.
 
" Er, thanks! " I shyly said, not daring to look at him in the eye
" Welcome! " He smiled
 
He held the doors and opened it for me then ushered me to go in. Seriously, this guy is such a gentleman. No wonder my friends from singapore goes crazy after him and hongki is another hot topic among the girls too. We sat the same seating arrangement, i can't deny that my face was literally blushing but i'm glad no one took notice.
 
" Erm actually, i can make my way myself.. i don't wanna trouble you guys " I said
" Nara ah, are you really minhye's friend? " Hongki asked firmly
" Of course! " I answered confused
 
" Then that settles it! Whoever our dear dongsaeng likes, we'll like them too & besides, we've already treated you as our dongsaeng! " Hongki smiled warmly
 
I felt myself lost for words, touched by their warm welcome.
 
" Tha..nkyou " I bowed lightly & smiled
 
15 Mins later, we arrived to a building that doesn't resemble like a hotel at all. We walked right in to the lobby but there isn't any receptionist.
 
" Is this really a hotel? " I asked minhye, looking around
 
Jaejin & minhwan laughed hysterically while seunghyun gave the " STOP-BEING-AN-IDIOT " stare. The stares he gave out was similar of mine when i want to tell someone that they are being an idiot too. But what are they laughing at? Minhye replied my question with a smile and we procceeded on to the elevator which brought us up to level 27th.
 
Minhwan hyperly pranced to the door and punched in the password for entry. Wait ... why does he know the password !? Minhye saw my panicked expression but she brushed it off my patting on my back. Well, at least i had that. She led me into a well fully furnished room. The room has a queen sized bed with everything inside, the interior design of the room was seriously nice.
 
Seunghyun was following the both of us with my stuffs, he insisted on carrying it for me.
 
" Hyunnie ah, put her stuffs here " Minhye instructed
 
Seunghyun did as what he was told and the three of us left the room. Jonghoon, Hongki, jaejin oppa as well as minhwan was sitting around the dining area, they motioned us to do the same when they saw us coming out from the room.
 
" Nara ah, pardon us for being like this. But we do really wanna help. This isn't any hotel but it's where we live, it's our dorm. I've already spoken to manager hyung and he's very alright with this. In fact, he was quite happy because he's afraid of minhye being involved with any paparrazi issues with any of us. So, having an extra girl in the dorm will be a perfect fit for all of us. But of course, we wouldn't put you in any risk nor any harm. This, all of us can promise you that. " Jonghoon informed, using his perfect leader authority.
 
I bit my lips, not knowing what to do.
 
" Nara .. please say, you'll stay " Seunghyun looked at me
 
" I can't say no because i really have got no where and in fact, i gotta really thank all of you for taking such good care of me " I smiled at all of them
 
" Yay!! I have a friend!! " Minhye cheered
 
" * Ahem * * Ahem * So you're trying to say that neither minhwan and i aren't your friends !? " Seunghyun threatened
" Erm you guys are.. but all of you are so busy everytime! " She pouted
" Hmm that's true " Seunghyun ruffled minhye's hair
 
All of us laughed at their silly gestures. As all of them still had schedules to do, they went to prepare themselves while minhye and i went in to the room to unpack my stuffs. As we were packing halfway, jonghoon oppa came in.
 
" Dongsaeng ah, could you leave nara and i for a sec? " Jonghoon oppa asked
 
Minhye nodded and left the room while jonghoon oppa stood by the door.
 
" Oppa, don't you need to get ready? " I asked while continuing to unpack my stuff
" Haha i am, the clothes are all in the studio. The rest are just getting ready.. can i sit on the bed? " He asked
 
Never have i came across a guy like jonghoon oppa. He probably asked because i was sitting on the bed and he doesn't wanna freak me out by sitting down uninvitedly. I smiled at him and motioned for him to take a seat.
 
" Nara ah, i'm seriously happy that minhye finally found a friend " He started
 
Found a friend? What does he mean?
 
" Minhye's quite popular in school, what do you mean? " I asked, confused
 
" I must admit she is. But that's because she's part of FT island family. News about her being my sister has been spreading like wildfire in school since the news can't be kept underwraps for long. So many fangirls try their best to get close to her, hoping that they can gain some advantage like free tickets or whatever there is to offer. But i'm so glad that you aren't like any of those. I guess, what i'm really trying to say here is that, we lost our umma and appa at a tender age, so she tends to be alittle spoilt. But she's really nice and respectfuly once you get to know her. However, if she did offend you in anyways, i apologize on her behalf in advance " He smiled
 
I immediately smiled and shook my head.
 
" Minhye and i are going to get along just fine. She's one nice girl and the both of us will definitely be best friends and don't worry, i'll try my best and take good care of her! " I patted his shoulder
 
" I'm so glad to have another dongsaeng like you. I'll be gone now, see you later! " He winked and left the room
 
Seconds later, minhye returned holding two cups of banana milk.
 
" Thanks " I said as she handed me one cup of the banana milk
" So what did the both of you talked about? " She asked, leaning towards me
" Haha just random stuffs "
 
She nodded and we continued packing. The front door made a click sound and that signaled that all of them are gone for their schedule.
 
" Oh yeah anyways, if you're hungry tell me. Jonghoon oppa told us to buy food from the opposite restuarant "
" Hmm okay " I smiled
 
- 1 hr later -
 
An hour had passed and we're done with unpacking. The both of us went out and sat down the couch, flickering the channels on the television before settling for a replay of Music Core.
 
" They are SHINee .. " Minhye introduced
" The songs nice! " I smiled
 
Right after the song ended, it was Miss A's turn to perform, i know because it was stated at the bottom right hand corner of the screen. Minhye immediately stood up and walked over to the kitchen to grab the cordless phone.
 
" Woman, i'm kinda lazy to go out. Do you wanna order in some pizza instead? " She looked at me with pleading eyes
" Hahahas! I'm fine ... " She immediately smiled and dialed for the pizza number
 
During her conversation, the next performance was FT island. They were performing a song called '' I HOPE '' The song was seriously nice and it's catchy. Once she hung up the phone, she returned to her seat and started singing along the song.
 
" The song's nice ... " I commented
" Is it really the song or the person singing it? Hmm, no more like the rapper? " She wriggled her eyebrow
" Oh ~ Someone's blushing " She cooed
 
I took a pillow and hit it playfully. Within seconds, it became a pillow fight. After our laughters died down, we pounced back on the couch, trying to catch our breath.
 
" I don't know actually. But since just now, he gave me a tingling sensation whenever he sees me or smiles at me " I started
" .... But a guy like him, must have an admirer already. So, let's just keep it to ourselves alright? " I let out a shy chuckle
" But you really do like him right? "
 
I think i am since the heartbeat goes faster each time i see him. Even on the screen.
 
" Pabo! He doesn't have anyone he fancies right now. I've been living in this household for many years now, so yeah. Even though he joined the band later then the others, we got along pretty well and the both of us are the closest. Sure, there are idols who fancies him. I've seen the girls trying so hard to get his heart but he paid no attention to them. Frankly speaking, i've seen the way he looks at you today. The gazes that his eyes landed on you, are rare.. or maybe, it's not even seen. So, don't lose hope! " She patted my shoulder
 
" So there's bound to have you like someone then! " This time, it's my turn to be cheeky
" You're cheeky! Well, since you've confessed. I like hongki. But he only treats me as his dongsaeng "
" Did you asked him? "
" There's no reason to. It's obvious, he likes min from miss A "
" ... In fact, she'll be here later " She pouted
 
I smiled at her and patted her back. Sooon, the pizza came and we ate heartily.
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Dear Everyone,
 
How's this format? Do you guys prefer the old one or this ...?
Hope you had fun reading this! & thank you for your constant support :)
 
with love,
 
- author.