Time To Explore

When I Think My Future Ends

Younju put the hotel card safely in her pocket and we set off to eat. We stepped out into the cold weather again. More people were walking around now and we joined them. Younju and I linked arms together and walked around the busy town of Korea. I stopped infront of a ddukbokki shop. Younju's stared and her lips. We ordered them and ate them while walking in the cold weather.

                                                                                                                                   ****

We walked back to the hotel and went back to our bedroom. Younju sat down exhaustedly and asked me

"Pabo yah~ Lets go to the disco tonight at 7pm"

"Disco? how did you know there was a disco tonight?" I asked her confused.

"Well before we came I already made a list for us to do since it's our first time in Korea" She replied back with a wide smile on her face.

I chuckled and said "Arraseo arraseo" and jumped on bed with her.

                                                                                                                                  ****

It was 10 minutes to the disco and I was still sleeping in my bed. I feel someone pinch my nose but i didn't care and kept sleeping. Then someone hit my forhead really hard and I growled, opening my eyes i saw Younju smiling at me.

"Yah~ Hurry up and get ready, it's nearly 7pm already" Younju said pulling me out of bed.

"I prepared you clothes already, it's in the bathroom" She said pointing to the bathroom.

I nodded sleepily and went in the bathroom.

I locked the door and looked what clothes she gave me to wear. It was a blue dress with black stocking and a black jacket with blue boots.

"Oh my god" I whispered to myself ruffling my hair.

                                                                                                                                 ****

"Are you done yet?" I hear Younju knocking on my bathroom door.

"Neh I'm coming I replied back opening the door.

Younju glared at me and said

"Wow! yah~ you're beautiful!"

I laughed and went to take my bag. Younju fixed my hair and once again we went out the hotel room.

                                                                                                                                 ****

I opened the door to the disco and loud musics were playing. Younju lead me through the crowd and through pair of staring eyes. We went and sat down at a table. After a few minutes Younju said she wanted to go to the toilet so she left leaving me sitting by myself. I looked through the room and saw people dancing and having alot of fun. When i scanned through i saw a pair of eyes staring at me. I looked carefully and it was a guy. He looked pretty handsome and familiar...... I stared again, he some sort looks like Kevin..... it was Kevin. Yes Kevin from U-Kiss! I quickly looked away after our long eye contact. I can see Younju coming towards me so I hurried to her.

Younju told me to go dance with her so we did. We went in the direction to Kevin and i looked down not daring to have anymore eye contacts with him. Younju walked infront of me and i quickly followed her. I feel someone touching my left hand so i looked up. I opened my hands and saw a note in it. I unfolded the note and it said:

Meet me outside   - Kevin.

I stared at the note hardly able to breathe. It really was him.

____________________________________________________________________

Yay! finally meets Kevin......  Younju meets someone too...... if you want to know who it is, keep reading......

Thanx for reading it guys...... kamsahamidaaaa~~~ ^.^