When I Head For The Deal We Promised

When I Think My Future Ends

I'm sick of this.

I'm going to leave this place.

I don't want to be with my horrible stepmother anymore...... (like cinderella right) I'm going to move far away from her.

I took my phone and scrolled down until i found Younju's name. Younju is my bestfriend, we were friends since primary school and we made a deal together that after ten years, we will meet eachother again in Korea. On my 6th grade i was leaving Australia so Younju and I decided to meet eachother again. Now ten years has past and i wanted to keep that promise. I clicked on Younju's name and placed my phone onto my ear.

     ****

"Younju?" i said

"Yes Jiyoon pabo" Younju replied. She always calls me pabo when we were in primary school.

"I've decided, lets meet in Korea since it's ten years already" I said excitedly to her.

"Ahhhh.... Okok did you book your ticket already?" She asked me cheerfully.

"Oh yes, i booked in on Sunday. Is it okay with you?" I asked her.

"Sure! I'll be packing my stuff now! See you in Korea!" She replied back and hung the phone.

                                                                                                                                           ****

Finally, Sunday arrived.

I headed to the airport and listened to my songs. It was U-Kiss's song. I'm a huge fan of U-Kiss and i listened to all their songs. I closed my eyes and listened calmly when Kevin's voice sang softly into my ear. I was interrupted when i heard my flight being called out. I put my Ipod into my bag and headed for the entrance. It wasn't crowded as i thought it would be. It was pretty empty with only a few people standing at the entrance.

"Great" I said to myself while wrapping my scarf around my neck.

I went in the plane and sat down. I had all three seats to myself. I took out my Ipod and began to listen to U-Kiss's songs again.

 

 

________________________________________________________

Hey! Its my first chapter~ Woohoo.... i hope u enjoyed it.......Next chapter would be more about Younju..... and to tell you the truth Younju is really my bestfriend hehehehe.......Hope you liked it guys~~~

Go and read Danceholic_Kpop's fanfics. She dedicated to me..... Saranghaeyo pabo~