I Finally Meet My Old Friend

When I Think My Future Ends

I landed in Korea, finally.

I walked out of the plane still listening to my Ipod. I took my phone out and texted Younju.

"Hello Younju, I arrived in Korea already. Where are you now?" I texted Younju. She was arriving on the same day but at a different time. She said she would wait for me.

"Finally! I've been waiting for like a year!" She replied back.

I smiled and kept on walking.

                                                                                                                                   ****

I passed through a crowd of people and finally i was out of the crowd and standing on my own at the entrance to Korea.

I waited until I heard someone call my name.

I turned back and saw Younju walking towards me. She looked different from the last time i saw her in primary school.

                                                                                                                                  ****

"Hey! Younju! You looked different man...... Haven't seen you since ages ago in 6th grade!" I said hugging my old friend.

"Oh really? Well i didn't recognize you either......Until when i shouted your name and you turned back, then i knew it was you Jiyoon." Younju replied still hugging me tightly.

We finally let go of eachother and walked side by side to the entrance.

"The door to Korea" I whispered quietly when we reached to the door out.

Younju didn't reply but just smiled at me. I smiled back, and we both walked out into the cold weather of Korea.

                                                                                                                                   ****

We stood there waiting for a taxi. We were listening to my Ipod. Younju closed her eyes and smiled while listening calmly to the music. The next song was Teen Top's Clap. Younju suddenly jumped up and down and i stared at her.

"Teen Top~" She whispered softly looking a little embarrased.

"Pabo" I laughed and ruffled her hair.

"Yah!" She shouted back at me and ruffled my hair. I just smiled and linked my arms into hers.

                                                                                                                                 ****

A taxi finally drove in front of us after ten minutes of waiting and we both sighed in the cold air and hurried into the taxi. Younju told the driver where our hotel was and the car was setting off. I fell asleep on Younju's shoulder on the journey to the hotel because i didn't get much sleep in the plane at all. Younju fell asleep too and we stayed like that through the whole car journey.

                                                                                                                                  ****

"Umm... excuse me?"

I was interrupted in my sleep when i heard the driver waking us up. To my suprise it was Younju who was sleeping on me now and I smiled and flicked her forehead. She flinched and looked at me.

"We're there pabo" I said to her and smiled.

She sat up and rubbed her eyes while i paid the driver. I was quite happy because it was pretty cheap.

We went out of the taxi and took our suitcases.

We looked at the large hotel infront of us and started to head for the lobby.

                                                                                                                                  ****

I got the card for our rooms and we went to the lift. The hotel was calm and quiet. Just how i wanted it to be.

Younju opened the door for our room and ran in. She jumped onto the bed and laid there while i went to look outside the window.

"Here we are, in Korea" i said and looked back at Younju.

Younju was beside me now taking pictures of the beautiful city of Korea. We even took pictures together.

After all the photos Younju suddenly said "I'm hungry"

"You can't be! It's only 3 in the afternoon. Not dinner time yet. Wait." I said back to her. I sighed on the window and made it blurry and drew a love heart on it.

I looked at Younju. She was staring at me with big eyes acting cute and showing aegyo.

"Please Jiyoonieee" She said. I instantly fell for her aegyo and nodded my head.

Younju smiled and went to get her scarf and jacket. I went to get my beanie and scarf and headed for the door whileYounju is still putting her boots on.

            

_____________________________________________________________________

Thanx for reading guys! I hope it was good...... Yep Younju finally appeared...... She's a energetic girl and a pabo sometimes ehehe (just like me).... anyways i hope you enjoyed reading my 2nd chapter!      Thanx guys....... ^.^