Two

Arranged Marriage

2.

 

 

[ A r r a n g e d M a r r i a g e ]

 

 

Sehun POV

I seen Avril sighed again. Okay it’s almost 5 times she done that and didn’t say anything.

“So?” I asked her.

“What?”

“Married.”

“Oh.” And she sighed again. 6 times now.

 

“Can you stop sighing, Avril Lee? Is it really bad for us to married?” my voice raised a little, an angry emotion got out from my word.

“Sorry Hun-a..” she looked down to her foot.

Okay, I’m overcating now.

“Hey, I don’t mean-“

“No, I’m sorry Sehun. I- I really haven’t ready yet to married. I’m still young and I can’t got married early, I haven’t ready Sehun-a.. Sorry” She looked at me with her regret looks.

 

“Why can’t you? You don’t want to be married with me?” I asked and looked at her eyes, but she avoided me.

“It’s not like that Sehun-a. I’m just afraid. We still young, and we still can’t bear a heavy responbility like this. Marriage is not something easy. We must hide it from an entire school. And I can’t have a child now, I must finished my school first.”

I just shut my mouth up.

I know married life is not easy but.. but I want her.

I know I’m selfish but all parts of my body say ‘I want her’. I want her to be my wife. I want her to be my child’s mom. I want her.

 

“Okay…Just think about it and give us the answers later, Avril. Our parents and I are waiting for your decisions.” I finally said and she nooded.

 

“But I just want you to know..” I continued and she looked at me.

“I want to marry you, I’m serious about that. I’ll take care of you as your husband, and I’ll always protect my new family. I’ll take my responbility of that.”

I took her hand and kissed it.

“I hope you change your mind. I hope you want to marry me, Avril Lee.”

 

 

[ A r r a n g e d M a r r i a g e ]

 

 

Stephanie POV

Okay, I’m going crazy now. The about married, and my ‘future-husband’. I didn’t know him and I didn’t know his face. Oh God! Are my parents going crazy? Why they want me to married someone that I didn’t know?

 

Arrrrgghhh. I pulled my hair in depression. God… Tomorrow I must meet him. I just hope he is a nice person or I must attack him with my wushu if he’s a jerk.

I sighed and reached out my phone. I must told Avril about this crazy plan.

I dialed her number and not a long time, she answered.

“Hey, can we meet now Miss Lee? I need someone to talk.”

 

 

[ A r r a n g e d M a r r i a g e ]

 

 

Now we sitting in the one Coffee Shop, facing each other. Avril face looked flustered –same with me- so I just drink my coffee and didn’t say anything.

“What do you want to talk Steph?”

“What bothering you Avril?”

We both asked in unison, and laughed.

“You first.” Avril smiled.

“Um.. okay.. My parents want me to married with someone that I don’t know in this such young age. And God.. I’ll get married in two weeks! What the heck!”

Avril choke on her coffee and start coughing.

“WHAT?” she said in surprised.

“You hear that.” I sighed.

“Oh God, it can’t be happen!” she hit her head on the table.

“Ya! What are you doing? You want to die-“

“I’M GOING TO MARRIED TOO. MY PARENTS WANT ME TO MARRIED AND YES IN TWO WEEKS! I’M NOT READY AND YEAH~ WHAT THE HECK!!!” she shouted in the deppress tone and make many person eyeing us.

“WHAT?!” I shouted. I didn’t care about ‘weird-look’ from other people in this coffee shop.

She nooded and hit her head to the table again.

“But with who? Is Sehun know about this? And why in the same time, in two weeks?” I asked, still in shock.

“I’ll marry Sehun.”

“WHAT?” Okay, all customer looked at us with ‘they-crazy’ look.

“I still haven’t make a decision, I would or wouldn’t. I still haven’t ready about ‘married’ thing.” She sighed.

“But it’s really strange, isn’t it? We got married in the same time. Maybe we will married together, and live in the house together.” I joked.

“It can be. Because this married-thing, now I think married together and living together will be possible. And I’m really hope like that. Swear.” She told me with her-serious-face.

“Yeah.. if my future husband is a jerk, you could help me to beated him. I’ll lend my wushu stick for free.”

Avril laugh.

“Accepted.”

 

 

[ A r r a n g e d M a r r i a g e ]

 

 

Avril POV

“Stop screaming!” I said in frustated.

“HOW COULD I! LOOK AT THIS GOWN AND HIGH HEELS! I’M GOING TO DIE SOON!”

“Just go die then.” I patted her back hard, as a revenge of her-screaming-voice-that-kill-my-ears.

She gave me her famous death glare and I chuckled.

“Is it really funny to see your bestfriend suffering, Lee?” she asked with her flat voice.

I nooded in agreement.

“Yeah.. I’m rarely saw you so pity li~”

And one pair of shoes flying to my direction.

“YAH!” I yelled after avoided her flying-shoes succesfully.

“Good reflex” she smirked and I rolled my eyes.

“You must looked more feminime Steph. Your husband will really shock if you throw your shoes to his face. And wushu stick too.” I reminded her.

“Okay. It’s me. I’m not feminime. And high heels is my enemy. Clear?” she said with her -face.

I sighed.

“You don’t want your husband knows you as a man right? Go change and I’ll making you up. Tonight is your first meeting with your husband. I don’t want your husband died in shock because he think he will marrying a man.”

“I.don’t.want.to.change.”

“Oh.. You want me to do it in rough manner, Han?” I smirked.

“Can you stop threatening me?” she protest.

“No. Go change, now. Or I’ll make sure you never want to~”

“FINE FINE FINE”

I laughed hard when I saw her ran to the bathroom. Okay 1-0.

 

 

[ A r r a n g e d M a r r i a g e ]

 

 

Stephanie POV

“Woah… You look pretty.” Avril smiled to me.

“I know right about that.”

“You know right youre handsome with your tomboys-look. Now you're pretty.”

“I’m a tomboy but I’m pretty.”

“Objection.”

“YAH!”

Avril laughed and I rolled my eyes.

“Fine fine. Beautiful. Now, go and meet your future husband. I’m going home.”

“You’re not going with me?” I asked.

“No. Since when  I said I want to go with you?”

“.”

“Good luck. And don’t forget to pay the bill. I’m not working for free.” She joked and made her way out.

“Remind me not to rent mrs. Lee as my stylist!” I shouted and heared her laughed.

I sighed. I just hope I didn’t broke my heels. Or worst, my leg.

 

 

[ A r r a n g e d M a r r i a g e ]

 

 

My parents and I went in to the restaurant –of course with me on a hard time to stepped-. The waiters accompany us to the reserved table, and I saw the parents of my future husband, smiled at us and welcomed us.

“Steph, this is Mr and Mrs Park. And Mr, Mrs Park, this is our child Stephanie.” My dad said and I gave an awkward smile.

“Youre so pretty Stephanie.” Mrs Park hug me and I hug back with awkward gesture.

“Thank you.”

“Don’t be so nervous.” Mr Park said and laughed with my parents in unison.

I just stared blankly, don’t know what should I done.

“Oh Chanyeol. Come here!” Mr Park waved to the person that headed to our table.

“This is our son, Park Chanyeol. And this is your future husband, Stephanie.” Mr Park said and his son –Chanyeol, I mean- smiled and bowed.

“Youre so handsome, Chanyeol.” My mother hug him. “And gigantic.” She added.

“Okay, let’s have dinner!” Mr Park announced.

I just stared at Chanyeol, curious actually. He then looked back at me and smiled, and I just nooded.

 

Maybe he’s… okay?

 

 

[ A r r a n g e d M a r r i a g e ]

 

 

And now here I am. In the restaurant park, with this boy called Park Chanyeol who didn’t stop talking. And I start to get annoyed.

“And I moved to LA since I’m~”

“Why are you really like talking?” My voice raised a little.

He raised his eyebrows.

“Sorry, I don’t know you don’t like to.. talk.”

Now, I feel sorry.

“It’s not like that. Just.. I’m not in the mood. My higheels killing me.” I tried to joked and he smiled.

“Let’s search a bench then.” He said and I nooded.

 

We sat in the silence. And it’s.. really awkward. I regret to get annoyed before. Now Chanyeol didn’t say any single words.

“Ummm… Whats your type?” I asked randomly.

“Type?” he looked confused.

“Your woman type.”

“Oh…Emm.. I like pretty girls, and kind. Cute and can cook.” He said.

Cute and can cook is really not me.

“Oh! And feminime one.” He added.

What? Feminime is really not me.

 

“Better you cancel this wedding, Park.” I said and standing.

“Why?” he asked in shocked.

“One. I can’t cook. Two. I’m not cute. Three. I’m not feminime.” I said in cold tone. Feminime topic sometimes made me annoyed, like now. And I regreted to asked before.

“Well…”

“Well what?”

He didn’t answer.

“Fine. Forget it.”

And then I left him.

 

 

[ A r r a n g e d M a r r i a g e ]

 

Author Notes:

Because of AFF problems, i update this chapter again, and sorry i'm late!

I'll update this story after i'm updating my new fanfiction Obsessions Love, please check that story too.^^

Thanks for the subscribers and comments, i'm really glad! :)