Three

Arranged Marriage

3.

 

[ A r r a n g e d M a r r i a g e ]

 

 

Chanyeol POV

Damn! That girl is so freakin weird.

Who is she again? She… Shep.. Aniyo.. Ah! Stephanie? Yeah, Stephanie. How can mom and dad choose that strange girl? She is not my type at all. Aah! She is so damn rude.

I took my phone and dialed my mother's number, too lazy to go back to dinner.

"Yes, Chanyeol?"

“Mom, that girl is not my type at all. How can you choose the girl like that for me? I don't like her” I said with a firm tone.

“Chanyeol-ah, although she is very tomboy, but I think Stephanie is a nice girl. And she's pretty too."

"But mom, she's rude. No way in hell I will marrying-"

"Park Chanyeol!" she cut my sentence off and I sighed.

"Mom, please..."

"No, please Chanyeol. She's nice, I know it. Maybe she's just too awkward with you because she just know you, maybe you two should hang out more often later. Please Chanyeol, you can't canceled the wedding. Please, for your mom?"

I sighed again. I hesitated a little before giving her an answer.

"Fine"

 

 

[ A r r a n g e d M a r r i a g e ]

 

 

Stephanie POV

"Oh God, my legs!" I groaned and leaned my self on my comfortable bed. Aish! That stupid high heels and that ing awkward dinner! I Once I got back to the dinner room with Chanyeol trailed behind me, the situation become very awkward. Everytime Chanyeol's parents asked me about their son, I just give them a smile and nods like an idiot.
An awkward moment, I sighed.

Yeah, it’s all because of him. What to do? Chen.. Cha.. Ah, Chanyeol! Yeah. He is very noisy. Gigantic. Talkative. And, handso..?
What?! Handsome?! No way in hell. He's just a stupid and annoying brat-

 

“Steph? Do you asleep? Avril is here!” Mom shouted and knocked my door.

“Not yet mom..” I murmured, too lazy to leave my precious bed.

“Steph? Do you hear me? Steph!?” She's continuing kncoking my door.

Aish! My mom is very something.

“Yeah yeah, I can hear you mom!” I shouted back.

 

 

[ A r r a n g e d M a r r i a g e ]

 

 

“Hey Steph! Tell me” Avril poked me, once.

I didn't buldge.

Poked again. "Hey Steph!"

Poked. Poked.

“Tell you what?” I replied lazily.

“Your future husband, of course”

I didn't answer her.

“Yah Stephanie Han!” Now, she poked me with her sparta-power.

"YAH!" I rubbed my poor hand, and glared at her.

She laughed and patted me, “So, tell me about him. What’s his name?”

“Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol.”

“Woah. Is he..”

“He is tall. Gigantic.”

“Gigantic?”

“Yeah. He is very talkative to a standard that he's annoying.”

“And?”

“Nothing else”

“Is he handsome?” Avril smirked and I shrugged.

Is he handsome? Aish, I don’t want to remember about him again. He is too… annoying.

“You can't answer it. It’s mean he is handsome, isn’t he?” she chuckled.

I rolled my eyes.

“I don’t think so.”

“Yah, I can read that from your eyes. You are hiding something, right?” she poked me. Again.

“Stop it! Just go back to your home. I am going to sleep now.” I said and covered my body with the blanket. She's chuckled and walked to my door.

 

“Avril, how about you and Sehun? The marriage?” I asked her suddenly.

There's silence for a few second before I heard Avril sighing.

"I don't know Steph."

 

 

[ A r r a n g e d M a r r i a g e ]

 

 

Avril POV

I rubbed my palms together, tried to warming myself. It's very cold now and I don’t bring any jacket. I must get back to home before I catch a cold.

“Avril..” a voice come from behind me and make me startled.

“YAH! “ I almost hit his arm with my hand bag.

“Woah woah, calm down. It's me”

“Ah, Sehun-ah, I'm sorry.” I caressed his arm. "Don't startled me like that again."

"Okay okay, I'm sorry" he laughed and patted my head, and I could feel my face become red.

"Hey Sehun-ah..." I called him.

“Yeah?”

“I-I'ts about the marriage, I think...”

“Ah, that, you don’t have to think about that so quickly, Avril. I know you need time” he smiled.

“Um... Actually, I have thought about that.” I looked into his eyes and he stop patting my head.

 

“Well, can I just stop to be your girlfriend, Sehun-ah?”

 

 

[ A r r a n g e d M a r r i a g e ]

 

 

Author Notes:

This chapter is made by my co-author, thaliaaveria. Sorry for the really late update guys. See you next time!