Taeminnie Wanna Know Hyung!!!

Taemin Is Legal!?! TO THE CLU--AMUSEMENT PARK!

Taemin was antsy for a while watching as everyone was busy doing there own thing. Taemin played video games, but got bored. He cooked, but got bored. He watched tv, but got bored. Are the hyungs ever going to play with him again? Is it even normal if he is now 20 and he wants people to play with him?

"Yah, Taemin..." Minho said leaning into the face of a zoned out bored child. "Go play with your friends in SM." Taemin looked at Minho closely.

"Are you sure? What if you guys are finished before I come back? what happens then?" 

"Huh? What are you talking about? Don't your friends want to say happy birthday to you?" Taemin showed his hyung his phone full of birthday wishes. Minho sighed.

"Look at the videos from your fans...." Taemin blinked.

"I have videos from my fans?..." Minho couldn't help but face palm. He wasn't sure if Taemin was oblivious or just really really slow.

"Yes, they make birthday videos for you every year!" Minho wrapped his arm around Taemin's shoulder. "Just go to the computer in Jjong's room and watch your fans tell you happy birthday. Arraso?"

"Ne..." Taemin quietly replied going to jjong's room and notice him and Onew passed out on the dino's bed cuddling. "What were they doing that's got them so tired? It's like 9 30 pm....Hyungs are getting old." Taemin chuckled putting a blue blanket over the sleeping ahjussis.

"n-nnh..." Jjong moved around a bit and snored softly sleeping. taemin crept to his laptop and began watching the youtube videos made just for him. He was so happy that he could cry, but the huge grin on his face wouldn't erase for one tear to roll.

"I can't believe they spent so much time on this just for me...." Taemin thought.

After another hour went by Taemin really wanted to know what was up with his hyungs acting so weirdly towards him.

"Hyung! Tell me what's going on tonight! Please!"" Taemin pleaded. "I know we aren't gonna just stay in this dorm all night! we gotta go out and celebrate my living for another year!" Taemin egared to go tugged and pulled on all his hyungs but no one listened, only Onew spoke.

"We're going to the amusement park once Key comes back safely." Taemin pouted.

"Key hyung tends to be fashionable late often though...."

"No worried just sit back and relax, we got this." Minho said with a grin. "We are great at party planning! It's like, apart of us."

"How much longer do I have to wait?"

"A little longer, okay Taemin?" Jjong patted his tall son's head and smiled. "key would leave you on this important night if you wanted to spend it with everyone." At that instance, Umma was home with bags of clothes.

"TAKE THESE NOW!" The tiredcoordinator cried falling to his knees. "Never have I seen so many clothing that was so fashionable at one single place! AISHh~ Jjinja! I spent over two thousan dollars today...."

Taemin blushed at the fact that he was just being a bit too pushy on his hyungs. They were going to the amusement park, and taemin loved them so! Why hasn't he caught on to a fact is that amusement parks are closed after 9 pm? Oh, our lil Taeminnie....So easy to fool.