This is For Me?....

Taemin Is Legal!?! TO THE CLU--AMUSEMENT PARK!

He walked with a huge grin on his face as they exit to the van that night. He seemed overly excited,but not at the fact that his hyungs were treating him to the amusement park..but the fact that they planned it all out just for him.

"HYUNNNNGGGGG~~~~" Taemin happily jumped into Jonghyung's lap as he got into the van. "Saranghaeyoooooo~~~" He kissed his cheek and went to his umma. "Ummmaaaa~" Key blinked looking at this 20 year old on his lap.

"Mwooo...?" Taemin kissed his umma's cheek. "A-aisshhh~~" Key tilted his head back.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Minhoooo hyunnnnggggg~~" Taemin reached out for Minho. "Come to meeeee.." the love fest Taemin had with his hyungs confused them all. Kisses from Taemin? This should be the ultimate joyous day, but the hyungs just rode quietly in the van as Taemin hummed happily. "hyung why do I have to be blind folded?!" Taemin asked as Minho quietly wrapped the cloth over his maknae's eyes. "Taemin shhh..." Minho commanded letting him climb out the van. Key and Jonghyun checked to see if the 'amusement' was filled with Taemin's friends. "pssst....is eveyone here?" Onew asked in the dark room. "ne." whispered many voices. "Great! " Key responded happily taking out a big birthday cake with Taemin's name written all over the chocolate icing. "Bring him in Minho." Minho pulled Taemin into the dark room that was lit by the candles on his cake. The crowd softly began singing happy birthday to the Maknae. "m-mwo?" Taemin was confused by seeing all his beloved friends in a club singing to him. He began to tear up smiling greatfully. "M-Modu. . .Y-you guys.....aish..." He chuckled cleaning his face and the lights flickered on.

"Yah, Taemin-ah....." called a familiar voice. "Happy Birthday...make a wish" Taemin flinched looking at at the man holding his birthday cake. 

"H-Hyung...? H-How'd you get here....?" Taemin looked to his brother crying. "Hyung...Hyung...." he began to cry loudly and everyone watched quietly. His big brother gave Minho the cake and hugged him tightly. Taesun sighed deeply and then smiled to Taemin.

"You can't make people cry in the middle of the night silly! We cme here to party and it won't begin until those candles are blown out." He patted his little one's head and Minho walked forward to Taemin.

"Now. Make a wish..." Minho grinned while everyone stood close behind smiling warmly to their friend. 

"I-I don't think I need to make one...." Taemin softly laughed covering his red eyes. "I already have what I need..." He blew out the candles and the party soon began as Onew threw on the strobe lights and Key turned up the tunes. 

"So! How'd you think we did?" Onew yelled happily threw the crowd of dancing people looking proudly at Taemin.

"Daebak....This is really daebak, hyung..." Taemin held onto his brother's hand and they danced together for the first time in a long time.

"We're such good parents!!" Cried out Key laying his head on Jonghyun's sholder. "Our baby is so happy right now!" Minho, Onew, and Jonghyun all nodded.

"Well, I think he'd deserve to spend time with some of his real family don't you think?" the flaming charisma stated humbly. 

"Yeah..." Onew sighed enjoying the brotherly love. "Come on Minho! let's dance!" Onew grabbed Minho's hands and began twirling around with him aimlessly enjoying the base of the tunes playing loudly on the dance floor of the club.

"Let's make drinks!" Jonghyun exclaimed. "Taemin will see a whole new world with this!!" He was hit on the back of his head by Key.

"Don't you dare concock some weird mash up of drinks to get my baby drunk!!" Key demanded.

"Sheeesssshhh~ I was only gonna give him something fruity!" Exclaimed the dino-bartender. "We''ll get everyone's drinks first and then the birthday boy's." 

Around the room the went serving drinks and snacks to their guests and treating the birthday boy to his first drink. 

"Maaaaaaa!!!!" Taemin gulped down every last bit of his drink and burped. "Hyunggg~ another!" he said so chipperly. 

"T-Taemin-ah... Slow down okay? This is alcohol..." His brother reminded him sipping his rather strong liquid while the youngest flailed his arms around having the time of his life. "Key will be pissed if you get drunk and blame it on me." He laughed.

"Hyung I'mma be okay! Okay! Okay!!!~~~ Arrasoooo??" Taemin swung glow sticks in the air.

"Haha, yes yes." His brother joined in on his joyful dancing as Jonghyun refilled Taemin's cup.

"Drink slow! Have fun!" Jonghyun sung giddy leaving the brothers and friends to the birthday party. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The night drifted away like the wind and it was soon 2am.  Taemin waved at all the friends that slowly began departing.

"Gomawa! Gomawa! GOMAWA!" cried the maknae as his friends accended up stairs exiting the club.

"Ya, Taeminnie~ah!" onew called to him. "Help me clean up over here! You made most of this mess!" Onew laughed looking at all the food lying on the table.

"GOD MAN! Did you drink like a dozen of those!?!?" Jonghyun exclaimed picking up plastic cups and recycling them.

"A-ani..." The maknae blushed begining to help clean.

"It was about ten cups..." Minho said while finish calculating. "He had ten cups..." Key looked at Taemin. 

"You aren't drunk yet?!?!?" Key examined Tae's eyes and cheeks. "hmmm...."

"Umma....I'm fine. See?" Taemin walked a stright line and twirled in a circle. "The drinks you gave me weren't strong so I'm okay!" Taemin carried the recycling bin around throwing bottles and cans into it still lively from the party.

"Hey, bro. Don't throw out my drinks over there." Taesun called pointed to their left over drinks on the table where they sat.

"Ne. My drink is still there so I won't touch anything!" The bin was filled and Taemin headed out the club to the trash can. "I don't know why I'm still filled with such happiness! Aishh~ Calm down Taeminnie...I wanna show hyung how manly I've become!" Taemin put his fist in the air and chanted quietly to himself. "Good luck! Good luck! Manly Taemin! Manly Taemin! Yeah!" As he headed in the tired bodies of his hyungs dragged themselves along the dance floor, ready to sleep.

"Aigooo~.... Onew passed out with his head in a bucket again...." Key complained trying to wake leader up. "Ya... Leader!...Ya!...Irouna!" Onew moved around a bit then tackled Key still sleep.

"You wanna wrestle?!" Onew laughed and snored wrestling unwilling Key.

"Y-ya! Let go! Jinki hyung! Ah!" Key flailed helplessly whinning as his leader kept him in a choke hold. Jonghyun shook his head and asked Minho to take Key's place so he can be sent to bed.

"Arrasoooo~" Minho called pulling Key loose and entering the clutches of Onew. The leader koala'd himself around Minho who casually stood up and took Onew to the van placing him in the back seat to sleep. "Taemin, say good bye to your brother and then we'll leave.." Minho patted his friend's sholder and hoped into the van. Key laid head against the window gnashing his teeth while Jonghyun leaned back in the pilot seat with his eyes open sleeping soundly.

"Hyung..." Taemin said hesistantly. "I-I guess it's time for us to depart again...." Taesun smirk lovingly to his sad brother.

"You're acting like we'll never see eachother again!" Taesun tilted his brother's chin up and looked at him eye to eye. "When you need me, I'm nothing but a call away okay?" Taemin's eyes watered as he clenched onto his brother.

"I don't want you to go hyung!" Taemin cried into his brother's chest but then he gasped remembering what he just said to himself. He pushed his face out of the shirt and looked at his brother. "I promised I will be manly for you... So I could show you how much I've grown..." sniffled the maknae.

"Ahhhh~ No worries. I think you've grown quite well little brother!" His loving brother gave him a cup with his drink and he took and cup himself. "Congrats...to becoming a man..." Taemin grinned brightly and cleaned his face.

"Ne." The cheered and both gulped down their drink to the last drip. "H-Hick!" Taemin coughed a bit. Taesun blinked looking at his cup.

"This is a bit.... fruity?" Taesun blinked at the cup and then finally noticed, he had switched their cups. "O-Oh crap! taemin-ah! You okay??" He looked to his now intoxicated brother hick-uping and moving around unsteadily.

"H-Hyunggg... what are you talking abouttt??..." Taemin sung happily flopping onto his hyung. "I'm not drunk!... kekeke....drunk? me? pffftttt.....I'm manly Taemin!..." He began mumbling holding his brother to keep himself up.

"O-oh crap...the members will kill me... nn..Taemin-an....Can you stand on your own?" 

"NEE!!!!" Taemin yelled standing straight up for amount as if sleep walking. His face red with alcohol. His eyes roaming the room. "Hyung...where's everybody?......did no one come to my party!?!..." Taemin began to whine. Rolling his eyes, Taesun knelt over infront of his brother.

"On my back bro...On my back..." Taemin let his body drop on his brother's back and he was carried cautiously to the van. "G-goodness..."

"nnnn....hyung....hyung....hyung....hyungg....." Taemin called into his ear as he was place in the seat.

"yeah?" 

"Saranghaeyo....." Taemin smiled his eyes barely open and began chuckling softly. "Sarangheyo...." Minho buckled his maknae in and laid his head on his sholder.

"Wrong drink?" Minho asked holding back laughter.

"A-Aiiigooo~ Really, don't tell key about it....he'll kill me..." Taesun sratched the back of his head  then shoved his hands into his pockets. "Yah. Lee Taemin.....Saranghae...." He looked at his sleeping brother and sighed a bit. 

"He'll be fine with us..." said the voice of leader. "I will protect the little ones..." He lifted a thumbs up and headed back to sleep.

"I'm more worried about how I'm gonna take parting with my brother again..." Taesun climbed into the van and held his brother close once more. "Sleep tight bro...." He kissed his brother's forehead and climbed right out.

"well...See ya hyung..." minho smiled and waved to him. Taesun nodded and closed the van door.

Off into the night they drove and Taesun watched until the finally got to a distance where he couldn't make out the van anymore. His cry was silent. The tears from his eyes blurred his vision completely and he sat at the opening of the club til he could pull himself together.

"Until next time...right, Taemin?" He chuckled walking down the street alone that morning, wishing for longer time with his little brother.