What Umma Wants, Umma Gets

Taemin Is Legal!?! TO THE CLU--AMUSEMENT PARK!

"Yoboseo?" key spoke into the phone.

"Ne, Yoboseo." replied a deep voice seeming a bit happy.

"So, are you planning on dropping by for the big day? I bet Taemin-ah would love to finally meet you." Key speech became more serious. "Don't you want to meet up with your number one fan?" the voice chuckled on the other end

"Taemin you say... haha. That would be interesting to see. He better be shorter than me. I've been told he's finally getting up to Minho's height." The voice's speech grew happier as they talked more about Taemin.

"You know it is his birthday, you have to come...please?" key asked poking his lips out. "For my child?" The voice stammered.

"Y-your child?" The voice's laughter echoed over the phone. "Oh kim kibum that is a good one! Of course I wanna celebrate his coming of age! what time is the get together?"

"I want it to be at a club, so he can experience a new age!" key closed his eyes imagining Taemin's reaction to his greatsurprise party. "I think he'll love it!"

"Well, to contribute...I'll reserve a VIP spot so he can have nothing but the best...." the voice began to trail off as words of happiness and choking up mixed in.

"Are you crying?" key asked bluntly.

"A-Ah? me? Crying? No! Of course not! H-heh...heh..." the voice trembled, but was it of fear? Excitement? Sorrow? What are the words to express this trembling voice? "So we'll meet up at like 11 tonight right?"

"Ah ne. That time sounds perfect! Well, see ya okay?" Key laughed softly and happily. "bye byee~~~"

"Ah, arraso... Bye." Key hung up the phone and took out a pen and paper.

"Special guest..CHECk!" Key couldn't hold back his excitement for the events to come. Taemin would be trembling with happinese when he experiences this night! "Now what is left...I have four hours left...Party supplies...cake....presents...hmmm..." Key scratched his head with the pen and then a light bulb went off.  Call the hyungs! Of course! Key dialed Onew's number quickly.

"Yoboseo?" said the leader on the other line.

"Oh, hyung! I got something I wanna tell you!" Key happily answered.

"Oh, jjinja? Tell me then."

"You're going to make Taemin's birthday cake!" The other line went silent after Key's statement. "Hyung?"

"Ne...?" Onew sourfully replied.

"You heard me? You're making Taemin's cake!" Key repeated loud and happier.

"Why can't you?...I'm trying to find a good bouqet of flowers for him!"

"This is not a request hyung....It is not a suggestion either....I am telling you YOU'RE gonna make yourself even more useful and make this boy a cake! He deserves the leaders love! Make him a cake!" Key repeatedly went on about how Onew is ungreatful and Taemin and him made leader a cake almost every year.

"Aiiggoooo~ Arrasoooooo Kibummmm~ahh!" Onew finally repled. "Just calm down okay? Taemin will have a good time even if the party isn't perfect."

"It will be perfect....." Key mummbled hanging up the phone. "Now! Onto Minho~ah!" Key dialed Minho's number giddy inside and Minho answer,

"Ne?"

"Minho~ahhh! You're buying Taemin his presents!" Key stated to Minho. The rapper studdered.

"M-me? Presents for Taemin?"

"Yes! I am not letting Jjonghunnie do it because he would corrupt his son with +19 books and videos." Key sighed "Speaking of which I need to get rid of those so Taemin won't stumble upon them and ruin his innocence..." Key thought out loud to himself.

"Oh, okay fine...I'll buy his presents...but you're paying me back Kibum."

"IN DRINKS! I'll pay you back! muahaha!" Key hung up. Other the other end Jonghyun and Minho chaotically threw videos and books into a black bag.

"He can't get rid of my personal items!!!! I need these to survive this cruel world!" jjong cried throwing 5 books in.

"I know! Oh my gosh, we need to hide these at Changmin Hyung's place! He'll never throw them out!" Minho suggested to Jjong. Jjong was happy, that was a brilliant, no no, ingenius, no no, a beautifly unthinkable solution!

"Minho-ah... I love you man!" Jjong embraced in his arms. "Saving my babies from the crazy cooking mama! You did well kid! So very well!"

Key strolled and called Jjong in the middle of his cleaning.

"Hunnie?" Key said into the phone.

"O-o-oh! keyyyy~ H-hi!" the awkward dino replied.

"You're going to bring party suppiles!" Key chirped. "Saranghaeyooooo~" He then hung up on the dino who didn't know what to say.

"W-what is---What? Huh? Is this what Key is up to?!" jjong spoke to his phone. "well I should do it... If I don't It may lead to DEATH."

 

Key kept his bouncy happy pace as he entered a clothing store to buy Taemin an outfit or two to wear for his party. Umma was satisfied at how coorporative everyone was being! He sent out a text that states, "We're taking Minnie to the Amusement Park....Don't tell him anymore than that."