Umma's Great Idea!

Taemin Is Legal!?! TO THE CLU--AMUSEMENT PARK!

It was a nice sunny day July 18th. The birds chirped, the dance rehearsals went better than usual, and Taemin was feeling like a true man. WHY?, you ask? It's because today our dear little mushroom has become a man of 20 years. Umma and Appa were so excited that they danced their hearts out for rehearsal while leader and flammie-ho congradulated Taemin.

"Now hyung! Since I am finally of age will you not treat me as a baby?" Taemin was egared to hear the answer. He got a pat on the shoulder by his ever shrinking father, Jonghyun.

"Well son, we can't promise that!" Taemin frowned. How could this be? He was going to celebrate as finally not being a baby anymore!

"Hyung please....? At least treat me as an adult now..? Jebal...." Taemin looked sadden by the dino's playful words. Key his teeth and move Jonghyun away from his baby.

"Don't listen to Jonghyun. He doesn't know what he is saying! Of course we will treat you as an adult, Minnie!" Taemin smiled looking to his Umma. 

"Hyung.... you're the best!" he hugged key tightly, finally getting the acceptance he wanted after so long. "I can't wait to celebrate tonight!"

"C-celebrate?....Tonight?" Umma asked confused. He thought, crap! I have plans tonight to go out clubbing.... 

"Yeah! Leader is taking us out to see a Rated-R movie! I have never seen one before!!" Taemin so giddily replied.

"NO R RATED MOVIES TAEMIN." Minho sternly commanded.

"Hyunggg! Please!" 

"Even I can't handly R-Rated movies...and my name's Minho!" the mushroom boy was patted on the back and pushed into the recording room where it was sound proof so the hyungs could talk. Taemin sighed and sat his face on the door moping around.

"Hyung...hyung....hyung..." he repeated like a hungry cat who wouldn't leave your front door.

"Okay you guys, Taemin needs something exciting to do for his birthday that won't scar him and the rest of us..." Minho insisted.

"Why not a party with chicken and roses an---" Onew began quickly to be shut down.

"NO. ONEW." Key looked at the forever lost leader in the face. "My baby's coming of age will not turn out like your's! That means he'll end up just like you!" Jonghyun laughed at what his kim twin uttered.

"Kibum...we are sorta past that. He has some characteristics of leader already." Jonghyun grinned at his observation. "I am genius." Key stomped his foot.

"I REFUSE FOR THIS CHILD TO BECOME LIKE...LIKE....THAT!" He pointed to his leader who was already deep intranced serenading his lovely container of hen meat. "DO YOU WANT HIM TO SING TO MUSHROOMS!??!" 

"Shhh...Shhh... with me around Taemin can't turned into leader..." Minho smoothly replied with a I got this smile. Key rejected his response.

"AND YOU! I REFUSE FOR HIM TO TURN INTO YOU!" Minho was confused.  What did Minho have that wasn't suitable for Taemin to have? "YOU ARE ALWAYS HYUNG AND I WON'T ALLOW MY LIL BOY TO COPY YOUR STYLE!"

"W-what?!  W-?! SINCE WHEN?" Minho defensively said while slightly blushing. 

"Ever since we debutted your hyung has gotten....sorta....out there..." Jonghyun replied for Key  who simply nodded. "But of course Taemin can always be lik---"

"DONT YOU DARE SAY LIKE YOU! YOU ARE JUST AS BAD AS THE REST!" Key looked at Jonghyun with flames in his eyes. "If that boy ever turns into a erted little dinosaur like you, I'll get you...." Key whispered into Jonghyun's ear. The dino trembled and held onto his flame and was held back.

"Key is scary when it comes to Taemin..." Minho said to jjong.

"I know...remember his last birthday...."

"DON"T. REMIND. ME." Onew interrupted finishing off his beloved with a victourios grin. "Who lost a foot that day?" Then suddenly Key smirked.

"I have figured out what we're doing for his birthday..."

"A traditional party?"Onew asked.

"Of course not, BETTER." Key chuckled skipping out the SM building. The other hyungs let the maknae out to explain to him that he has to do the party based on Umma's descions. Taemin was flabbergasted but then again he knew key wanted the best for him. The maknae expected to be suprised, and that's what Key was aiming for!