Chapter 4

Dance to my heart

1 week later 

Hyoyeon POV

Like usual, me and Eunhyuk want an extra time to practice for the competition... So i quickly go to Super Junior's practice room

@SJ practice  room 

"Oppa!!" i shout to Eunhyuk.. " Oh Hyoyeon-ssi.... Ready to practice??"  he ask.." Of course.." i said as i turn around and Eunhyuk catch me.. "Oh and.... i think i will change the move oppa.." i said "What??!! change the move?? But you said that you like it?? Specially the wave part.." he said " I know oppa... but its to complicated for me..." i said.."Well then....i want to change your move to.." He said  "MWO?!" i shout... "Oppa how could you?? Is it just because i change your move then you want to change mine??" i ask... "Well no... because... because...." .. "Because of what??!" i  ask..... he take a deep breath and say ..."i think your move are lame!!" he  said... my eyes getting bigger..."MWO?! Well i think your move is to unusual to dance for!!" i said..."Well that is for you!!" he shout... "Hu!! 'broken' dancing machine!!!" i scream.... " 'untalented' Dancing queen!!" he scream towards me... "Well... i think this is the end... " I said .."Well fine!!! " He said then i go out from the room, run , and cry... As i getting closer to the car, i wipe of my tears and get in... "Hyoyeon unni... thats was quick.." Yoona said..."Yeah not like usual..." Taeyeon said..."Its okay girls.. lets just go home.." i said while sitting next to Jessica.. "Hyoyeon... what's wrong?'" She ask slowly "Nothing...nothing.." i answer.. Then we go back to our dorm ...

Eunhyuk POV

I still mad at Hyoyeon but then i realize something..."What's wrong with me?!! I got mad at her and she run away??!! Why didn't i say yes to her??? UGGH!! EUNHYUK HOW DO YOU BECAME SO STUPID?!?!?!" i scream to my self then i decided to pack my stuff and go home...

.   .   .   .  . 

@ EunHae bedroom (SJ dorm) 

I was still mad at my self so i just sit in my chair near the desk... Then suddenly Donghae comes.. 

"Hey Hyuk... what's wrong??" he ask

"Nothing Hae.. Nothing..." 

"Hey just tell me... tell me.. mm..."

"Tell you what??" 

... "Sowoneul malhaebwa!! (Tell me your wish -SNSD Genie-)

--____--"".... i just show  him my plain face then turn back.. 

"Oh come on Hyuk!! If there something wrong just tell me.. i can help you... " he said 

"Oh okay.. but don't tell everyone about this.." i said 

"Trust me.." 

 .  .  .  .  .  .  

"So you want me to talk to her??" Hae ask... "Well yes.." i answer "Okay Hyuk...Don't worry.." Hae said while patting my shoulder..i just nodded

 

Hyoyeon POV 

@Hyoyeon bedroom (SNSD dorm)

I just lay my self in the bed and thinking about my fight with Eunhyuk.. After i think about it, i think it was my fault and i thought we will be a great partner in the contest but then we end up like this?? It was just totally crazy... And then someone come to my room ..."Hyoyeon??" Jessica call me... " Jessica.. what are you doing here??"  i ask... "Everything okay??" she ask again.."Well... not quite..." i said.. "What is it about?? Is it about Eunhyuk??" she guess " Well... ne.." i nodded.... "Tell me everything.. i can help you.." she said "Okay... so  it goes like this.." 

. .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Jessica POV 

@Jessica bedroom

I never thought Hyoyeon have a fight with Eunhyuk..  i mean they almost get it, but  then they fight?? that is crazy... then suddenly my phone rings.. It's Donghae oppa..

"Yoboseyo oppa.."

"Yoboseyo Jessica... Can i talk to you for  a minute??"

"Of course oppa.. Is it about Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon's  fight?? "

"How do you know?? Does Hyoyeon talk to you about this??"

"Yup and she said that i because if her..."

"Ne Eunhyuk also said that to me.. I think we have to do something...."

"Me too... Lets think about it..."

"Oh, i think i have an idea..."

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  

After talking to Donghae oppa i go to Hyoyeon's room and talk to her to apologize to Eunhyuk, Donghae also talking about that to Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk will say sorry to Hyoyeon  ... And our plan it's actually a very simple plan.. but i wonder if it will go as easy as it seems....