Chapter 2

Dance to my heart

Eunhyuk POV

@infront of SNSD dorm

"So, are you ready??" Donghae ask "Yeah of course, but i'm a bit nervous" i said "Eunhyuk-sshi it's fine just remember our plan.." Donghae said "Okay then.." I quickly go to the tree beside the dorm as Donghae knock the door. "Omo... Donghae oppa" Jessica said as she hug donghae.. "Hi Jessica.." Donghae said      "So Eunhyuk is ready???" Jessica ask "Yup, how about Hyoyeon?" Donghae ask her back. Jessica just nodded. Then Donghae go inside the dorm and  make the other members come to see him. 'Okay here i go' i said as i climb up the tree and go to Hyoyeon's room...

@ Hyoyeon bedroom 

after a lot of climbing i finally can see her room 'yes she is in!' i said then i knock her window.."Omo Eunhyuk oppa!" she said as she quickly open the window for me and then i go into her room. "What are you doing??" She ask "i'm hear because i want to ask you something.." i said " What is it??" she ask while smiling "Do you mind if we go out now??" i ask "Really?? Now?? Of course oppa!" she said. i was just  smiling happily "But wait i have to change my clothe first in the bathroom" she said as she go.... *after a view minutes* ... "Okay i'm ready" she said.

"Oh i forgot to give you some flowers.." i said

"Mmm..... you mean.. that flower??" She ask while pointing the flower that i hold

"Mmmm... Eee.... Yes, yes this is the flower.." i said while handing over the flowers to her

"Oppa.. these are the flowers from my vas is it??" 

"Yes..." i said while looking down 

She just laugh.."Let's go oppa.." she said as she walking to the door

"Wait what are you doing? You can't go from the door, the Other will notice " i Said "Well, you got a point..... " She Said " So .... We go from the window..." i Said as i open the window then me and Hyoyeon starter to climb... "Oh you are such monkey.." She said as She look at me.. "Unfortunately .... I am " i said We climb down the tree for a view minutes and we are on the ground.. "So..l where will we go? " She ask me.... "How about.... The amusement park?" i ask her back... She nodded quickly Then we walk to the amusement park.. ...............

@ amusement park

We decided to play the roller coaster then we eat lunch, then we go to the haunted house and play once more.. "Oppa, i have a lot of fun today.." she said "Thanks, me too.." i Said while smiling at her.."Look oppa.. A Teddy bear" she said as she point the big Teddy "You want that?" ... "Yes of course oppa" she said I go to the store and buy her a big pink teddy.. "Here you go.." i said while giving her the teddy.. "Thank You oppa..." she said as she hug me... "You want to go home? " i ask. She nodded and we decided to go back home..

@SNSD dorm

"Okay Hyoyeon.. Climb savely.." I Said "I will... Thanks again oppa" she Said to me "My plesoure" i said as i bow Then after a view minutes she is in her room And then....... "YES!! Yes!!!! " i shout ... Then when i turn my body.... "How is it?"..... "Aaaaaa..... Donghae-sshi you make me jump" i Said "So How is it?~" he ask me "Pretty well done.. She Said she is really happy " i explain "Well that's good... Come on let's go home..."