Stage One - She Finally Gave Me Mercy.

House Of Torture
ChapterTwo

This is the chapter where they torture Siwon when they took him from the room. Nope, he wasn't dead, it was a doll. 

[SIWON's POV]

I finally awoke in a green dimly-lit room. I had heard shrieks from the room when I had been taken away. The man who took me away kicked me in the head and gagged me, before placing a blood mannequin that looked exactly like me outside the door. I opened my eyes, only to find my ex girlfriend cooing at a siamese cat on her lap.

Tiffany twirled her fingers around her sleek, jet-black hair, her other free hand petting the cat. "Why, oppa? Why did you cheat on me?" She faced me and raised her eyebrows, expecting an answer. The cat pounced onto my lap and hissed at me, before jumping back into Tiffany's.

I racked my brains. I thought and thought for an answer. When I finally had one, I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. My lips twitched. "Because I .. I was drunk on that day and I .. I still love you."

She slammed her balled fist against the table. "I found you sleeping with three women! You said that you didn't want me anymore, and you called me a too!" She hissed, her eyes wide open. She clicked her fingers, and a man wearing a gas mask came into the room, with rope and a chainsaw. She looked at me in the eye. "This stage was designed by me, and you failed it. I hope you like your punishment, lover boy."  She blew me a final kiss, and catwalked out of the room.

"." I gritted my teeth. What was this man going to do to him now? I had already cried, cried out of pain many times when I had chopped off my own foot. "What are you going to do to me?" I asked, but the man remained silent. As silent as the night.

The man tightened the thick ropes around my body to the chair, and chained it to the wall. The man started screaming at me, but I couldn't understand anything he said. He picked a sharp knife from the tray of torture instrument, and made his way towards me.

"Oh god! Please, no!" I pleaded over and over. Tears spilled onto my cheeks, and onto the floor. The man starts to cut away at my nails, prying them off one by one. Blood starts to appear from the exposed nail bed. So much pain, and for what? I didn't know. As the pain started to wash away, the man started to scream at me , over and over in an alien language. He finally left the dark room, and I started to pray that he never comes again. My prayer wasn't fulfilled.

Hours later, he came again. This time, he had a metal spoon in his right hand. I wondered what he was going to do with it. He spit in my face, and stabbed my eye with the spoon. He gouged my left eye out, and I screamed in pain and fear. I never thought in my life, would I ever see my own eyeball rolling on the floor, leaving a trail of blood. Blood poured from the empty black socket that was once my eye. As he went for my other eye, I thought, "Please, just let me die. Any more pain and I'll die."

The man left, and came back a few minutes later. I felt a cold metal against my head, and a second after the click, I realised Tiffany had given me mercy, and finally let me rest in peace.

Hey guys! Short chapter for now. Cheesy here. Let me explain whats going to happen from now on. You know the part about dolls? They either symbolise the person who is going to die, or how he is going to be tortured. Each stage is deisgned by a different Soshi (SNSD) member and each girl has 2 stages, so in total, 18 stages. I'll write a chapter for each stage, and after every stage the torturing or killing. Whutev. Which means 36 chapters XD. Anyway, I hope u enjoyed the chapter :)