Chapter Three: I miss you

Game

 

“Boss… How much holiday do I have left?” I asked awkwardly.
 
“Why?” He asked, purely out of curiosity. I was relieved.
 
“Well, I’ve finished all the projects I have on hand, and I’d like to have a week of holiday… like, to relax and stuff?” Okay I think I’m risking too much. . What should I do. Damn you Kim Himchan. If you weren’t my best friend and didn’t offer me the air tickets and hotel fee, I would not even consider helping you, bro. I’m doing this for the sake of you! Do this to me again and I’ll tell you all those bad things you did since you’re a kid, I’m ing serious.
 
“Sure Yongguk, you’re a highly valued talent and of course the company will let you have a break! Just promise that you’ll be back fitter than ever!”
 
“Thank you boss! I will.” I smiled and said.
 
Thank God. THANK GOD. THANK BOSS. THANK GOODNESS I’M HAVING A ING HOLIDAY!
 
---
 
You woke up early, disturbed by Junhong’s loud laughter. He kept talking nonsense and laughing, then became quiet after he saw you shift on the bed.
 
“Let’s continue outside…” He shooed somebody out of the room. “Noona I’ll see you at breakfast downstairs!” He hurried away.
 
‘Who the hell was that? Who’s in my room just now.’
 
“Ya Choi Junhong!” Bam. He answered with an unintendedly loud door bang. The sound shook the room.
 
---
 
“Noona didn’t see you right?” I asked Youngjae who stood outside my room waiting for me.
 
“I don’t think so, but I’m quite sure that she knows someone was in the room. You were so obvious.” He replied.
 
“Well sorry… I was panicking, haha.”
 
Youngjae and I took a lift to the restaurant and started to grab our food at the breakfast buffet counters. My stomach growled since the moment I woke up but since noona was sleeping so deeply, I didn’t dare to wake her up. I played with my phone for some time, and discovered that Youngjae hyung’s in Hong Kong as well. We both didn’t have anything better to do, so he came and joined me.
 
“Is it okay for you to leave noona alone? I thought you were here to help her…”
 
“She’s an adult! She’s married okay? She may look very young but she’s independent.”
 
“Don’t you feel guilty? Haha,” Youngjae continued, “Himchannie hyung is going to smack you. You’ll be screwed.” He chuckled.
 
“Noooo way he’s going to do that. They treat me better than my parents, seriously. They won’t mind anything, hehe.”
 
“You’re such a spoiled brat, Junhong.”
 
“Zelo!”
 
“Oh okay Zelo,” He teased, “we’re going to the arcade?” I nodded eagerly. “So let’s finish our food and get going before, ahem, your noona come and catch us.”
 
I grinned at Youngjae’s idea and quickly stuffed everything into my mouth. “Ret’z goo.” I stood up, grabbed my bags and went out with Youngjae.
 
---
 
You fell asleep again until you felt a soft vibration from your cellphone. “One new message from Choi Junhong” the robotic voice said. Lazily, you crawled towards the nightstand while yawning.
 
Noona! I’m not going to the Peak with you today~ Have fun by yourself! I’ll be back after dinner! – Junhong
 
“Screw you, Choi Junhong!” You yelled in the empty hotel room as soon as you received the text from him. ‘Now what should I do… Go alone? I… don’t want to.’ You thought.  “This kid…” You sighed but it slowly turned into a smile. You knew he wasn’t serious when he told me to meet him downstairs, so you didn’t even bother to hurry up. You stared at the ceiling. Although it’s white, just like the one at home, it somehow gave off a warmer and more comfortable feeling. You let out another sigh and got off the bed, preparing yourself for the long day without Junhong. ‘Himchan, I miss you so much.’
 
You arrived at the Peak early and wondered where you should start. Tourists are everywhere speaking in different languages. It made you sad that you didn’t bump into any Koreans here. Loneliness hit you like a tsunami
 
You looked lost in the middle of the square and checked your watch for the time. It’s 7pm… ‘How am I going to spend this hour? Ugh, Choi Junhong you brat.’ You couldn’t help but sigh. You impatiently stomped your feet and looked around for help, which you failed to. You felt so lost and lonely without any companion, like a lost puppy. All you could hear was foreign languages that you couldn’t comprehend. Although you were standing in the crowds, you felt isolated from their world.
 
“Hi miss!” a girl said to you while gently patting your shoulder, making you turn around, “Can you help me take a photo? (In English)” You took a few seconds to react to her words. “Y-yes. Sure. ” You received the camera from her and waited for them to stand in position.
 
Click. “Done!” you gave them an OK sign. The girl walked towards you, thanked you and grinned as she left.
 
“Caught ya.” A cheesy voice whispered next to your ears and you were caught off guard when a pair of arms wrapped around your waist from your back, pulling you into a back hug. “Someone is too excited to see me, huh?” The voice giggled. You gulped.
 
“H-himchan?” you immediately released yourself from the arms and turned around. His face. His smile. Kim Himchan. He opened his arms widely and you literally flew into his embrace, burying your head into his chest. He hugged back and chuckled. “You missed me this much? Haha. You’re like a little kid you know?” He removed one arm from the hug and brushed away the strands of stray hair covering your face.
 
“You lost, again.” He emphasized.
 
“I don’t care.” You hugged him tighter.
 
“I’m suffocating, baby.”
 
“Don’t lie. You love this.” He laughed at your blunt words.
 
“But we’re in public, if you don’t let go people will probably think that we’re filming drama or something.”
 
“Shut up.”
 
“What about grabbing some food?” He suggested. You released your arms, “Let’s go!” You tugged on his arm and pulled him indoors.
 
“Why are you always hungry… I can’t imagine how much you’d eat when you’re pregnant.” He sighed. You hit him on the stomach.
 
“I don’t want your babyyyyy, loser.” You said, letting out a grin, then ran away by yourself.
 
“Aww come on!” He chased after you, yelling for you to stop.
 
---
 
You rested your head on your husband’s shoulder while the two of you rode a bus downhill, your fingers intertwined. He wrapped his free arm around your torso, sharing his warmth with you.
 
“Next station, Singapore.” He whispered at your ear.
 
“Hmm… Hmm?!” You looked up to his face. “N-next station?”
 
“Of course! You have to win in order for this game to stop.”
 
“Ahh I give up!”
 
“Then we’ll spend all our money touring around the world.”
 
“Nooooooo!”
 
“Why?”
 
“We have to save money for the b-“
 
“Baby? You want a baby? I knew that! You’ve always loved childrennnnnn…”
 
“Hell no. Shut up! Who would want to have a baby w-with you.”
 
“Then why did you marry me huh?”

“I… I don’t know!” You rested (well, violently) your head back to his shoulders and tugged on his arms. “S-shut up!” You blushed.

 


sorry for taking forever T____________T
i'm working on a new on-going fic... well, i know i should focus on this one but... the fic... is a daejong fic kladfjghlkdfgsdf
i hope you've read and enjoyed my one-shots though :P

NEXT STOP SINGAPOREEEEEEE LET'S GO!

comment and subscribe! ^___^