All of them

 

When I was done with classes I returned home only to find a unlocked door and a completely messed up apartment. Everything that could be turned upside down was now upside down. Every breakable item was broken. “..”

 

I managed to call the police and when they arrived my apartment was turned into an investigation cite. “This is one of the worst cases of vandalism I've seen in quite a while...” The police officer looked young, but he had a shabby looking beard and mustache. “Do you have any idea who might have done this?” The question startled me. I guess I had been too shocked to think about it. A wind blew through the open door and one of my now ripped apart Super Junior posters almost flew in my face. “Actually, I think I know...”

 

When I had told the police officer about my blog he drove me to a hotel. As I was exiting the car he gave me a sly grin. “I hope you have an insurance!” Watching him drive away I felt like I could still hear his evil laughter in the back of my head. There was something strangely familiar about it.

 

Feeling terribly down and having no money I simply sat down in the hotel's lobby hoping no one would toss me out. “Shining star.. like I a little diamond” I started singing to myself “makes me love...” tears were streaming down my face now. Then suddenly I a heard a loud BING!, followed by “Can Serena Lee come to the reception desk, please?” What now!? I quickly ran to the reception and what I saw there scared the out of me. A tall bodyguard-looking guy, bold, with sunglasses covering his eyes, swiftly walked over to me and grabbed my shoulder. “I am here to assist you to the Super Junior dorm" he whispered in my ear. He then threw me over his shoulder, not giving me time to think. On his way out he gave the receptionist a wink. “AH! What do you think you're doing?! LET ME DOWN!” I shouted at him. He didn't respond. I continued to scream, but there weren't many people out in the streets as it was already evening. We crossed the street to enter a very familiar building. “Wait, this is the Super Junior dorm-building! So you are really taking me to them? Okay now I get it, you can put me down.” I was very eager to get down now, considering my were at full display in the way this strange mr. bodyguard carried me. “Sorry, the boss ordered me to carry you all the way. He figured you might try to escape.” That's weird, why would I do that? I'm the luckiest ELF in the world. Then I thought about my ruined apartment. Maybe not the luckiest after all.

 

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I heard a knock on the door. It must be manager hyung! Maybe he's got that cute Serena with him? I thought. I was so eager to see who it was that I almost tripped into one of the pair of shoes that were neatly placed by the entrance. I quickly opened the door. The sight that met me almost gave me a nose bleed. !! Precious with tiny teddy bears on 'em. Oh great god, let me die happily, right now! “Uhm... Hyung, are you okay?” Oh , manager hyung! I guess this must be Serena... “Yeah! You can put her down now.” When Serena was put down she quickly turned so she was facing me. “Kyuhyun oppa!” she said as she desperately dragged her skirt down. So cute. The color on her cheeks were a charming pink. I reached out a hand to her face, she took a step backwards and I lowered it. “Yeah, that's me” I said and smiled sheepishly. Did she recognize me as the police officer?

 

A/N: So, evilmaknae Kyu is evil. (in a way) And kind of a creep (but really cute, so no hatin) What ever, hater's gonna hate. Poor Serena though... ♡ SUBSCRIBERS! I FRIGGIN LOVE YA, OKAY? But somebody please comment? Comments are ♡♡♡♡♡♡