Van

All of them

 

Not being able to choose from all of the beautiful clothes I decided to wear something basic, black, for our first night out. So I dressed up in a tiny, back-less, black dress. Thinking about it, it was perfect for clubbing. I paired it with a couple of y black pumps. I did not have any jewelry, but that couldn't spoil my mood. I love Super Junior, they always make me laugh, they are charming, they are my boyfriends. Wow. I still couldn't believe it.

 

I arrived the living room where they were all waiting for me, dressed in suits, looking really good. Apparently they weren't the only good-looking people in the room. “Donghae, I'm afraid your jaw just dropped to the floor.” I said teasingly. Siwon looked flustered. Yesung gave me a wink. 'Is this his trademark or something?' “Should we get going?” Leeteuk said, putting his arms around my waist. I swallowed and nodded. We exited the apartment, and Ryeowook locked the door. Heechul and Hangeng were walking hand in hand to the elevator. I couldn't help but smile. “Wait, isn't this elevator a bit too small? Can it hold all of us at the same time?” I asked, not really believing it would be possible to stuff thirteen members, plus me, inside. Well apparently I was wrong, but only barely. Once inside I was sandwiched between Eunhae, which made me more than just a little uncomfortable. Luckily Shindong saw what was happening and quickly switched places with me, letting me stand against the wall instead. Sungmin was suddenly standing face to face with me. Our eyes met and his cheeks went from white to rosy. “Kawaii.” I told him and he flashed me his best smile.

 

We rode one big van to the club. Everyone were excited, it had field trip written all over it. Expectations were high tonight, I could feel it. 'Will I kiss one of them? Or... maybe even...' My thoughts were interrupted by Kyuhyun, who was seated beside me, handing me a drink. “Where did you get that from?” I asked him. “I made it right now.” “Here, in the van?” Instead of replying he just pointed at a minibar under his seat. I laughed. “Oppa, you're crazy!” The other members who had heard the entire conversation were laughing as well. “I bought it to him for his birthday” Sungmin said. “It's absolutely fantastic!” I replied in awe. “Yeah yeah, don't forget to drink, or you might get hydrated.” Kyuhyun put the drink up to my mouth... “Ok-” and poured it into my mouth as I opened it. “You crzy bastrd” I gurgled. He suddenly put one of his hands on my thigh and whispered into my ear “You know you like it.” I felt shivers from ears to toes. Unable to answer I chugged down the entire drink. He smirked at me and kept his hand on my thigh. I could see Sungmin sneak a peak at us. Kyuhyun lifted his hand and placed his index finger on his lips, signaling him to be quiet. Then he replaced his hand on my thigh. I blushed. Here I was on my way to a night club with Super Junior, being seduced by the evil maknae. I swallowed hard and looked at him. “You know you don't have to do that...?” I told him a bit hesitantly. Again he lifted his hand, this time to grab my chin. “Do what?” He said, leaned in and kissed me. In that instant I felt myself lose it completely. Maybe it was the alcohol? I put my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. He responded by pulling me closer. For a short second I forgot everything. It felt as if we were the only ones in the van, but it did not last very long. Heath rushed through me as I came to my senses. We were most definitely not alone. Everyone were whistling and shouting “ohlala” and all that crap which made my cheeks burn.

 

We arrived outside the club. From my window I could see there were already some paparazzi there photographing some of the guests as they were entering. “Oh no, there are paparazzi everywhere! Should I stay in the van, or?” I asked Kyuhyun. He just chuckled. In the front seat Leeteuk was making a call. “Hey... Yeah it's me. Can you get those damn paparazzi out of our way? Thanks.” He sounded a bit stressed out. A familiar lump of guilt was forming in my throat. They were risking everything for me. “Hey, baby.. what's up?” Kyuhyun must have noticed. “Oh... I was just thinking... maybe all this stress isn't worth it.” I looked up at him apologetically. “Hey, seriously? We love you, okay? We would do anything for you.” I looked at all of the members who had turned to face my seat. They were all nodding acknowledgedly to Kyuhyun's words. “Thank you.” I could feel myself tearing up. “Hey don't forget, we're supposed to have fun tonight!” Siwon reminded me. “Yes, fun!” I wiped my tears and smiled at them. “I love you too...” I said looking at the different faces in front of me. “all of you.”

 

A/N: Hi~~~~ ♡ Yes. I know most of you probably have forgotten this story by now, but I must still thank you for not unsubscribing. I hope you still like this chapter. If you do and wanna read what's gonna happen once they are inside the club, then I'll probably post up next chaper some time next week (Well then you'd have to tell me). If you are new to this story, and read all the chapters including this then please do subscribe. And for all of you who have been following this story for a long time: comment! Please!! I love comments as much as I love new subscribers. ♡ ♡ ♡