Our First Meeting with Sumi

Unfinity

             So everyone knows how TOPMedia released information on their first member, Sumi, right? Well we met up with her, or stalked her, and asked some questions. Luckily, we caught her when she was with one of her band mates.

 

Sumi

Mystery Girl

             Our interview was kind of a waste of time, but we still got information and we will show you how it went.

AllKpop - Sumi! You are part of the new girl group, Unfinity, right?

Sumi - Neh~ We are working really hard right now.

AllKpop - Who is this girl?

Sumi - She is my best friend! We have been training together since we both auditioned.

AllKpop - So you are saying you knew her before you became a trainee?

Sumi - Ani. We both were accepted from the same audition. She and I were the first two trainees from Unfinity. The other girls came anywhere from 1 to 3 years later, like our maknae, she came the latest.

AllKpop - What is your name?

Mystery Girl - For now, you can call me Mystery Girl, how does that sound?

AllKpop - That sounds fine. Will you be revealed next?

Sumi - That's for us to know and you to find out. Anyway, even though she is older than me, she acts like my dongsaeng, so she calls me noona. She calls everyone noona, except the maknae.

AllKpop - How come you two became so close when you first started training?

Sumi - We both have the same interests...

Mystery Girl - Guitar, Composing, Singing, Dancing...

AllKpop - Oh, that's very nice. Well I see you two were off on schedules, so I'll let you go.

Sumi & Mystery Girl: Kamsa!

AllKpop: Unfinity Hwaiting!

             Well, don't they seem like sisters? They are all like that, close, sharing secrets, protecting each other. They have been living together for at least a year or two with the addition of the maknae, so they all should be close, like a family.

             If they were they were the first two trainees, who came after them and how early did the audition? Maybe we will try and find them again soon. We need to know these answers! 

             Hopefully, TOPMedia will give us information this girl next so we can reveal her to all their lovely U-Fites. Please continue to stay tuned!

This has been an exclusive update from AllKpop! Please stay tuned for more information.

AllKpop~!

Hey everyone~ I have made a choice on one of the members, but I'll wait a little bit to reveal the profile! If this is your character, don't say anything~ Keep it a secret please^^

Are you all excited? I know I am! This is so exciting for me^^ I don't know why though~

Well here is me trying to give you some stories to read until  this story is ready to be written~

If you like Super Junior, I have two stories about them, one for Donghae and Leeteuk, and then one about a girl group.

Lucki Charmi with Super Junior

Just Desserts

If you like Teen Top, then I have a story for them too!

Love is Fight, Pure, and Pain

If you like B.A.P, I have a story about them as well~

Why Are You Warriors Again?

If you like MYNAME, I have one story for them that will be updated soon^^

Hello and Wait...

If you like Dalmatian, I have a story for them (that might be completed soon).

Korean Roulette

And if you just want to request a one-shot, I have a shop for that too~

To Be or Not to Be, That Isn't the Question