Together Forever!

Unfinity

"Annyeong U-Fites~" the girls said, waving towards the cameras as they hopped out of the car from TOP Media. They walked into the building in a straight line, taking their turns waving, and soon were scooted off to the make-up rooms. Although it was early, say around 7:15 am, the girls were as energetic as they could be at any moment in a life time. They were all excited to be exposed to the world, even though this wouldn't be aired until after their debut stage.

"We can't work with these girls!" Squealed several of the stylist when they saw the girls. They all looked at each other confused and shrugged.

"What do you mean?" Unfinity's manager asked the stylist.

"Well she," a stylist said, rudely, pointing to Sumi, "Is much too short! And I bet she can't even handle the heels she needs to wear to make it look like she isn't so short. How am I suppose to deal with this!?" She motioned towards all of Sumi, seeming like she was her stylist.

"Excuse me, but I am capable of much more than you think. And if you don't want to do my make up and hair, I can have someone else do it," Sumi replied, quiet calmly but with a harsh undertone. The stylist scoffed and made a 'follow me' motion and Sumi followed her.

"Your problem?" The manager asked the next stylist, since the stylist formed a line just to complain.

"This shy girl can't even look up from the ground!" Said a stylist, pointing towards Yu, who looked up enough to start tearing up. Ji came over and hugged her, ruffling Yu's hair.

"Look! She is just a softy! How is her eye make-up suppose to stay on if she cries every 5 minutes!" The same stylist complained again. Yu choose to ignore this rather harsh comment and just walk up to the stylist. The stylist sighed and pulled Yu with her to their own area.

"Don't even get me started on this mess!" The stylist was pointing at Amethyst while walking up to her and pulling up her hair, "She can't even wear proper outing clothes! Pink sweats with a grey jacket? Really you let her out like this?" The stylist walked behind Amethyst and pushed her along. Amethyst stepped out to the side and watched as the stylist went flying forwards.

"Oopsies~" She sang while walking to help the stylist get balance. The girls left remaining snickered. The manager looked at the next stylist who walked up to Ji and sighed.

"The only thing I can complain about is the glare. She needs to liven up her eyes so she doesn't look like a threat to the fans." Ji smiled softly and, with the stylist, walked over into another area of the make-up rooms.

"Um, she just needs more emotion. We don't need another Ren around here," said a stylist motioning Cinna towards her, "She'll be fun to experiment with."

"Her hair is so short. Can I use extensions?" Another stylist asked the manager. He shook his head and the stylist sighed.

"Fine. You are making this very limited," Hannie smiled widely and walked very confidently with the stylist to their area. Finally, there was one girl left, Youngie, and one stylist. They both smiled at each other, and without a word, walked to their own area.

"Finally. No more complaining," the manager said pushing his hair back from his face and sighing in content.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" The manager looked behind him and saw Hannie's stylist trying to curl her hair.

"I'm sorry! I thought it would work!" The stylist replied bowing. Hannie shifted in her seat and sighed.

"It's fine. Just flat iron it and do not ever try to curl it." The manager clapped his hands quietly.

"Way to cope with it Hannie."

~With Hannie~

"I thought it would really work. Sorry," the stylist said again.

"It's fine. Don't worry. . . What's your name?" I asked looking at her through the mirror.

"Raesun," she said smiling and flat ironing my hair.

"It's nice to meet you Raesun. I am Hannie. Thank you for putting up with me!" I smiled and she finished my hair, moving onto my make-up.

"Don't look~ I want it to be a surprise!" Raesun said turning my chair away from the mirror. I laughed and followed her instructions, close my eyes, open, blink, everything.

~With Youngie~

"You are so quiet. And so polite. I'm glad I don't have any problems with you," Sojin, my stylist, said fixing the part in my hair. I smiled and fixed a piece of hair that was stray.

"Thank you for not insulting me!" This just caused Sojin to laugh.

"How could I? There is nothing to insult!" I just smiled and waited as she did my make-up.

~With Cinna~

"Smile please!" I forcefully smiled and looked in the mirror. She was applying lip gloss.

"Thank you Stylist-unnie~" I said, smiling for real after spreading the gloss over my lips. She smiled.

"Remember to smile like this," she said pointing to the mirror, "In the interview!" I nodded and stood up and she took me to get changed.

~With Amethyst~

"What are you going to do to my hair?" I asked looking up to my stylist.

"For now, I'll just put this spray in it to make it more volumized and then curly it slightly." I nodded and closed my eyes, not wanting to look at myself in the mirror.

"You will look fine, I promise. It's my job." I let out a small sigh in relief, but still held my eyes shut.

"Thank you!" I said before she actually started to curl my hair.

~With Sumi~

"You are truly a pain." The evil stylist said when she was doing my eyeliner.

"Oh, goody. I'm glad we have mutual feelings towards each other."

"Watch it before I make you look terrible," she threatened me. I opened my eyes when she said to and I smirked.

"Your make-up skills are impressive. Thank you," I stood up and bowed. She took me to the clothes and threw many things at me.

~With Ji~

"You look awfully familiar..." My stylist said as she finished putting the bow in my hair.

"Luhan." I replied smiling, remembering all the fun times I had with him.

"What?" She asked shifting the bow slightly.

"He is my brother..." She smiled and hugged me.

"No wonder why I don't have to do much with you! Ah~ You two are so alike!" I patted her arm and she helped me out of my chair, pulling me towards the clothes and giving me clothes to wear that would match my personality exactly.

~With Yu~

"Sorry for making you cry..." My stylist said after I opened my eyes from the eye shadow.

"It's alright. I'm sensitive," was all I could manage to say before she put the lip gloss on.

"I'm truly sorry, I didn't know."

"It is alright. Let's go get clothes, shall we?" I said standing up and walking towards the clothes.

~No one in specific~

"1 hour until filming!" Came from the recording area. A few of the girls squealed and some just sighed. The girls continued changing outfits until the stylist found something they liked. Hannie stepped in front of the mirror and looked at herself. She nodded in approval, looking at the yellow vans and yellow tank top. Ji curiously popped her head out of the changing room and saw her stylist motioning her to come out. She was a little nervous about showing some stomach, but walked out anyway and twirled when her stylist asked her to. She was wearing a pink skirt with a tied up shirt. Sumi was wearing, what seemed like, 3 inch heels, and walked out of the changing room wearing skinny jeans and a knitted shirt over a tank top with a few things she wore into the building. Cinna stepped out of the dressing room wearing red skinny jeans, red flats, and a nice white shirt with a black collar. Along with that, she wore her hat and scarf to keep her warm. Amethyst, already talking with Hannie, was wearing purple jeans, a tank top, and a pair of vans. She is also wearing her necklace that her father gave her before she left. Youngie walked out slyly and was wearing a black dress with blue polka dotted shoes, along with a necklace of a bird. Yu walked out of the dressing room last with a black and grey dress and white leggings. She wore her blue converse with the outfit.

 

Outfits -

Hannie: http://www.polyvore.com/hannies_outfit/set?id=67052600#stream_box

Ji: http://www.polyvore.com/jis_outfit/set?id=67056258#stream_box

Sumi: http://www.polyvore.com/sumis_outfit/set?id=67049690#stream_box

Cinna: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=67407096#stream_box

Amethyst: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=67408912#stream_box

Youngie: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=67411912#stream_box

Yu: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=67412981#stream_box

 

"20 minutes!" The same person called. The girls talked to each other for about 10 minutes, complimenting their hair and make-up, and then were rushed to the sides of the stage.

"Now, when he introduces you, come out. He'll be introducing you one by one. Don't forget to smile and wave to everyone!" The manager said pointing every where and anywhere.

"Wait," Yu said quietly.

"Everyone?!" Hannie chimed in.

"Yea, fans and other people. Don't worry!" The manager said laughing. The girls looked at each other and sighed.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Cinna asked poking the manager.

"Because I didn't want to stress you out! Now, if he asks, tell him your positions. You remember them right?" He asked looking at each girl as they nodded. He smiled and stuck his hand in the middle. One by one, the girls put their hands on top of his and smiled at each other.

"1, 2, 3!" Cinna said to the girls.

"Together forever, Unfinity!" The girls said along with the manager.

"Quiet on the set!" The camera man said to the girls who were giggling. Everyone gave each other hugs, waiting for the interview to start.


I'm not even going to say anything because this is so overdue.... I LOVE YOU GUYS.

okie~ bye^^