What did I do?

My Kpop Life!

The next day I was walking around and out of no where IU pops up. She stands in front of me staring at me. She's starting to freak me out. I try to go to the left, but she goes to the left. Ugh, what does she want?

"It's your fault!" She screamed at me. What?! What did I do? "What are you talking about? I haven't done anything!" I yelled back defending myself.

She still didn't leave. "Yes it is your fault! Minwoo broke up with me because of you!!!" WHAT! He broke up with her because of me?! Why would he do that? He doesn't even like me. Does he?

"What do you mean he broke up with you because of me?" I really need to know! She moved closer to me and gave me a death glare. "It means he doesn't want to date me because he wants to date you! Are you that stupid?! I don't even know why he wants to. Who would?" Wow, that hurt. There's tons of things that people could see in me. Like ummm......ok I don't really know anything either.

 

Finally IU turned away and stomped off. Someones not having a good day. I just don't want Chorong to know that Minwoo wants to date me. It would be haywire if she knew. "Good thing Chorong doesn't know." I thought aloud. Which was a really bad idea cause Chorong was right behind me.

"What's good that I don't know about?" I slowly turned around scared out of my pants. She was leaning against the door frame waiting for an answer. I can't tell her! I'll just lie. Yup that sounds good.

"It's good that you don't know that.....someone likes you!" I smiled at her. Well, it wasn't a real smile. She looked at me with tiny eyes, but soon enough they grew huge, and I mean huge.

She started to jump up and down like a little kid about to open birthday presents. "Who is it?!" She yelled in my face shaking me. I don't know who to say. It can't be Minwoo because she'll go right to him. I know the perfect person. Jeongmin. He's always had this major crush on her.

"Ok. I'll tell you. Just stop shaking me it. It's......" I got closer to whisper it in her eat, but I was interrupted by someone. "What are you guys talking about?" I turned and saw Minwoo standing right behind me. When did he get here?

"Oh nothing." I said smiling. Now this time it was a real smile. He bent down to my level and looked me straight in the eye. My face was burning hot. "Your face is red. Are you ok? Do you have a fever?" He put his hand on my forehead.

"Hmm nope your good. Then why is your face so red?" Is he so clueless when it comes to this stuff? I shook my head. "It's nothing. Maybe just uhh....." Crap I can't think of anything to say! "Well......I better get going." I said looking away from Minwoo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the next chapter hope you enjoy! :D