Really?!

My Kpop Life!

I walked away from Minwoo and Chorong leaving them together....alone. What if they talk about me or worse he asks Chorong out. Aish, I shouldn't have left so early. They could be a couple by now!!

 

Well, I have nothing to do and no one to talk to. I feel like a loner. Maybe Bora's finally back from rehearsal. I ran down the hall and came around a corner and slammed right into someone. I landed on my with a thump.

My hurts so much!! The person that I ran into held out their hand and I took it. I looked up and saw Minwoo's perfect face.

"Are you ok?" He asked with a hint of worry. I nodded even though my does hurt, but I can't say that to him that would be ackward.

He smiled down at me. His smile makes my heart melt. Yeah, it may sound cheesy but it does. Right when Minwoo was about to say something Chorong came running down the hallway screaming Minwoo's name.

Just when he was going to talk to me she just has to ruin it. Everytime!!! She came to a stop and linked her arm with his.

 

At that moment I felt my heart sink to the bottom of my stomach. I guess I was right about them going out. I smiled at them then turned away and walked off.

I heard Minwoo complaining to Chorong about randomly linking arms with him. After that there was silence, but I didn't dare look behind me. They could be kissing for all I know so I just keep walking with my head held up high.

I'm not gonna let some girl ruin my chances with Minwoo. I was almost to my dorm when I felt a hand around my wrist. I knew this hand. I turned and saw......................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry if it was really short but I've had some writers block so I hope you enjoy!!! :D