Deux

That Girl With That Complex

Physical education was in the latter half of the day with all of the senior class.  The school wasn't very big so the senior class only consisted of five classes and thirty five students in each class.  Almost everyone knew eachother's business.  Whether they wanted them to or not.  Chanyeol walked out of the locker room and noticed Kai was waving him over with his group of friends.  

Chanyeol slowly walked over and smiled at them.  He obviously noticed all the people that were staring at him, he would be stupid enough not to.  But one stare made him squirn a little inside.  He didn't know who it was coming from but whoever it was must've really disliked him.

"So how was your school day?" Baekhyun asked.

"Aigo, Where should I start?  The science teacher is a pain in the butthole."  Chanyeol shook his head remembering the old bearded man (whom I must say resembled Santa Claus a lot) who seemed to hate everything he did.

"Ahh, so you've met Mr. Han, huh?"  Sehun chuckled.  

At that moment the P.E. teacher walked in and everyone rushed over to their partners.  Chanyeol just stood there awkwardly.  The teacher scanned the room and spotted a small looking girl walking up to her.  

"Lee Hyeri, where is your partner?"

"Wu Fan?"she said. The teacher nodded.  "I dunno, I heard he left.." Hyeri said casually with a tinge of ice in her voice.  The teacher turned to Chanyeol and said"You, new kid you're her partner now."  Chanyeol's eyes widened and he looked at Hyeri.  She was the same girl that Kai said to avoid.  He slowly walked over to her.  He knew that he had nothing to be scared about but still he swallowed the lump in his throat.  

Kai looked like he would cry about now.  It's always the tall people, he shook his head.  Meanwhile Hyeri glanced up him and her expression turned even more dim.  

"P-Park Chanyeol"He stuttered.  Holding out his hand

"Napolean," he heard her say before taking his hand and tightly shaking it.  It felt like all blood that was flowing into his hand would stop.  Was she really Napolean?

That aside, Napolean or not he knew he wasn't going to get it easy this year.


"Dude, I feel so bad for you right now"  Kai said from the other line.  Chanyeol lay on his bed and faced the ceiling whilst talking to Kai on the phone.  All the Exo members decided to exchange their phone numbers with their new bandmate.  Although many of them had doubts that he would survive the first week. I mean word around the school was that he already had gained many fangirls, heck even fanboys but because the 'Palmtop Tiger' was his gym partner a lot people were startig to pity him.  

"She didn't seem that bad"  Chanyeol half lied.  He didn't have a great first imprseeion of her but he felt that it was just her anger speaking.  

"That bad?!  That girl will practically murder anyone that's taller than her.  That's why we call her 'Palmtop Tiger'.  We're nice enough to not call her Mrs. Boneparte or Napolean Jr."  Chanyeol rolled his eyes at his friends compliment , especially the idiotic Toradora reference.  Plus, he was sure that she already calls herself Napolean.  

"Fine, whatever"Chanyeol sighed but Kai was still babbling on."Oh you know that guy that the teacher mentioned? Wu Fan?  Well he was her gym partner before you and we haven't heard from him since last week."

"I' sure he's just sick or somethi-"

"He was 190 centimeters'

"You're overreacting Kai."  Chanyeol shook his head.

"Just saying, be careful dude."  After that Kai hung up.


Just felt like mentioning le face.  He might come up in a future chappie btw.  

Enjoy chicas <3

fghjkl *flips over table*  

Brb, crying rainbows.