Author's Note ~ Please read? ♥

Only One For Me [[Hiatus]]

 

Hey everyone, I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever and I feel really horrible about it, back after the last time I updated I kinda got into roleplaying on tumblr and it just kind of took over almost everything else, it's really very time consuming if you're really into it. But I'm starting to balance things out.

Then over at the beginning of the summer things in my personal life just kind of started to go downhill, my parents ended up in a separation with my dad living at my grandparents and all that.

In the middle of the summer, around the time that I had started to say I was going to come back, my parents decided to file for divorce. So my parents have been going through a divorce almost all summer and it's really taken it's toll on me, I haven't really been myself and I turned to rp to escape my reality. I kind of still do that, it's easier for me.

Probably the only positive thing to happen to me lately is that I have a girlfriend (I'm panual ^^; ) and despite the fact that it's a long distance relationship, she's always able to make me smile and feel happy.

Anywho, for those wondering and those of you who still keep a watch on this or any of my other stories, I will be updating as soon as I can and I will finish this story. I have to, I hate leaving things unfinished. Especially when I have people waiting for me to do more.

Please be patient and bear with me through this kind of...dead zone in my fics...

Saranghaeyo ~