"Can you stay for a while more?"

Sooyoung's adventure (Interactive)(hiatus)

 

"Can you stay with me for a while more?”

 

 

You saw the expression on Tiffany's face changed from being overly excited to a poker face. “Sure.”

 

 

Weird, you thought.

 

 

“So, what do you want me to do?” Tiffany asked, as she cme towards you and sat at the edge of your bed.

 

 

“Hmm... Read me a story?” You suggested cutely, pouting.

 

 

You heard the older girl in a deep and loud breath.

 

 

Boy, Tiffany sure is acting weird.

 

 

“Shall I tell you the story of Little Mermaid?”

 

 

“Ok!”

 

 

As Tiffany was telling you the story, you felt her words slowly being muffled as you concentrated on her face...

 

 

Your eyes trailed her perfect face, starting with her lips. The pink soft looking lips were tempting you to kiss it, and you in a breath as her tongue darted out to wet her lips. Your eyes trailed up to nose and you giggled silently. What a cute nose she has. Your head naturally lifted up and your eyes locked with her perfect black ones,causing you to stop breathing momentarily. Her eyes has a certain glow to it and you couldn't pull away.

 

 

Too beautiful... she is too beautiful...

 

 

“Soo?Soo?Sooyoungie!”

 

 

You heard her say your name and you snapped out of your dazed state.

 

 

“Y-yeah?” You asked, still staring into her eyes.

 

 

 

“Sooyoung? Is there something wrong?” She asked, as her cheeks started turning red.

 

 

 

“You're beautiful, Fany...” The words slipped out of your mouth before you could stop it.

 

 

You saw her eyes widen and you smacked your forehead mentally.

 

 

 

You dummy, you scolded yourself. Now she is going to think that you're crazy!

 

 

“F this.”

 

 

“W-what?”

 

 

How it happen, you don't know. But all you know was that the pink lips were pressing against yours and it was as soft as cotton. Your eyes closed as you savoured it. Her lips had a faint cherry taste.

 

 

You felt fingers running through your hair and your arms naturally wrapped themselves around her waist. You felt her nibbling on your lower lip and you opened your mouth, granting her access.

 

 

It was heaven.

 

 

You felt her tongue swirl around your cavern, exploring your mouth eagerly, as you felt mini fireworks exploding inside your head.

 

 

“F-F-Fany.” Your words came out in hurried breaths, as you finally pulled away to take in a couple mouthful of air.

 

 

Your heart beating hard against your chest as the end of your lips lifted up unconciously to form a smile.

 

 

But something tugged your mind and you found yourself felling confused.

 

 

As much as you were happy that you just got kissed by your crush, you were unsure by what the kiss had meant.

 

 

Did Tiffany love you too or was it just her lust that made her kissed you?

 

 

 

 

 

What do you do?

 

 

 

“Tiffany... do you... love me too?” (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/217123/18 Chapter 18)

 

 

Say nothing (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/217123/19 Chapter 19)