"Seohyun ah, I like you."

Sooyoung's adventure (Interactive)(hiatus)

 

“Seohyun-ah, I like you.”

 

 

“W-W-W-Whaaat?” Seohyun immediately sat up and shook herself out of your grip. Her face was flushed.

 

 

“I like you.” You repeated yourself.

 

 

“W-W-Well I... I...” Seohyun stuttered. “I'll... Bye!” Seohyun rushed to the door and went out of it.

 

 

You half-sat on your bed, shocked. Well actually, not really. You had expected that kind of response... Haven't you? But her flushed face...

 

 

You shifted your blanket away from you and set you feet on the floor. Making sure that your legs could take your weight, you ran after her.

 

 

“Seohyun!”

 

 

Seohyun looked back and ran even faster . “Kyaaaa~ Get away from me!”

 

 

“Seo-baby~!” You half giggled while shouting her name. You had meant to shout her name in a serious tone but it ended up being loving. You blushed and Seohyun giggled.

 

 

“Caught you!” You grabbed hold of her, backhugging her. Seohyun started laughing uncontrollably.

 

 

“Yah! Seo Ju Hyun... So do you like me back or not.” You pouted. “First you ran away from me and now you laugh when I run and catch you!”

 

 

“Yes, silly.”

 

 

“Y-Yes?” You dugged your ears. “ Can you repeat what you have just said?”

 

 

“Yes. Yes! Y. E. S!”

 

 

“Kya~ Seohyun likes me! Seohyun like me! I like Seohyun! Seohyun like me!”

 

 

“Yes, yes, Unnie.” Seohyun face became flushed again.

 

 

“Kekeke~” You giggled and tap her nose. “Hmm... Seohyun ah... Can you do something for me?”

 

 

“Yes, Unnie?”

 

 

“Can you call me Soo? Or Youngie? I want you to drop your formalities with me.”

 

 

“Uhm... Soo...” Your eyes lit up. “...Unnie.”

 

 

“Yah!”

 

 

“Kekeke. Soo Unnie~” Seohyun gave an innocent smile.

 

 

“Ughh.” You groaned at her ageyo that was killing you. “Arraso. Arrarso. You're never going to drop that Unnie title.”

 

 

Seohyun smirked and glanced at your mischievously. She leaned in and blew lightly on your ear. “Maybe... Or maybe not, Youngie.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

The End. ^^