"Why are you so good to me?"

Sooyoung's adventure (Interactive)(hiatus)

 

“Why are you so good to me?” You asked.

 

 


“E-Er... W-Well...” Taeyeon stuttered, her face going red.

 

 

You felt your heart leapt a little.

 

 

Perhaps... Taeyeon loves you too?

 

 

“Of course I'm good to you! You're one of Soshi, my precious member.” Taeyeon explained.

 

 

My precious member. She views you as nothing more but only a member...

 

 

Your heart rose and fell in a matter of seconds. You felt a familar tremble on your lips and your breathing became choppy.

 

 

Your pushed past Taeyeon and ran away,not even sure where you were going to go. Your vision became blurred and you wiped the tears away with your right arm.

 

 

“Oh, Sooyoung!”

 

 

Tiffany had just came back to the dorm.

 

 

You went pass her and ran out of your dorm, barefeet.

 

 

You ran and ran and ran, feeling nothing but pain. Just that one simple sentence could inflict so much pain on you.

 

 

You are growing weaker, Sooyoung-ah. You scolded yourself.

 

 

Finally, out of breathe, you spotted a bench and you sat on it, taking in your surroundings.

 

 

And then you realised how cold you were. It was winter and you were freezing your of on some random bench, wearing only your thin cotton pyjamas.

 

 

Oh, just great. You thought sarcastically. I can already imagine the headlines. Snsd Sooyoung froze to death on a park bench.

 

 

Mmm~ The weather feels so good. If your eyes would just close a little~

 

 

Warm~ So Warm~

 

 

Sooyoung. Sooyoung. CHOI SOOYOUNG!

 

 

Your eyes shot open, and you saw a pair of familar brown eyes looking back at you. You immediately buried your face into the thick coat you were wearing.

 

 

Woah, where did this thick coat come from.

 

 

“Sooyoung.” You heard her call you gently. “Sooyoung, look at me.”

 

 

You turn your head back to face her reluctantly. And then you realised that you were in such an awkward position.

 

 

Your were still lying on the bench, but this time, you had a thick coat wrapped around you and your head was on Taeyeon's lap.

 

 

Taeyeon was absentmindly combing your hair.

 

 

“Taeyeon, I can explai-” Taeyeon cut you off by pressing her lips against your forehead.

 

 

Your face immediately reddened you buried your face deep into the coat again.

 

 

“Do you like me?” You heard Taeyeon asked you. She was combing you hair again. “I was lying just now. You're more than a precious member to me. I was... I was scared that you would find me disgusting for liking you.”

 

 

“I would never!” You shot up suddenly, shocking Taeyeon. “But I don't like you Taeyeon.”

 

 

Taeyeon started at you, confused.

 

 

“I love, love, love, love, love, you!” You said cutely, crushing the kid leader in a tight hug.

 

 

You heard Taeyeon laugh and it was the most beautiful sound you have ever heard. Sure, you've heard her laugh before, but this time, it was different.

 

 

She was yours now.

 

 

Taeyeon push herself away from you, her arms clinging losely on your waist. “Bobo?”

 

 

You giggled and planted a short kiss on her lips, before pulling away.

 

 

“I love you.”

 

 

“I love you too.”

 

 

 

 

Congrats!^^ You have won.