2. His Dream Comes True

OS - Tomoki's Dream

I walk through the trees that fills the path in the park of Tokyo. 

He stands near me, also walking at the same pace. 

The atmosphere is so calm, compared to the beat of my heart. 

It's been 5 years, since our separation. And yet, we are able to walk side by side as nothing happened. 

But I can sense some nervousness in our moves.. His breath seemed controled as his feet moved foward. He is looking at his feet. While I, follow his pace, looking forward. Not daring to look properly at him. 

I want to ask him tons of questions and talk to him, to know if he is alright. How he had been since those years. But my mouth wouldn't want to open. 

I'm too afraid. 

What if he regrets to be with me right now ? What if since the beginning of our walk he doesn't want to talk to me, and just feels obliged to be here ? 

Other " What if ? " ring in my mind. When I hear him sighing. 

- Marina.. 

I close my eyes tight.. His voice.. has changed.. it's more deep.. more mature..  

Why do you call me Marina, Tomohisa ? Don't you know that I love when you call me by my real name ? You are the only one that calls me that way... 

- How are you lately ? 

Do I really need to answer this ? Again... Silence crept between us two... 

I can't take it anymore.... 

I started crying as my chest hurted painfully. 

- Tomo ! 

I feel myself dizzy as my body fell down.  But he catches me up.

- Maki ! 

- Tomohisa.. I can't take it anymore.. Please, stay with me.. Stay with us.. Tomoki and I.. we need you ! 

- Maki... I... I'll stay ! I'm so sorry ! 

That was all I needed to hear from him. I out.

 

 


 

I stared at the ring that circles my wedding finger. It shine brightly in the afternoon's sun. Finally after 5 years I'm able to wear it proudly. 

 

I stood up from bed and turned my body to the mirror. I frowned at my childlike face when I felt something moving in my bed. I turned to the man's body and smiled. 

 

- Wake up !! I exclaimed. 

He groaned before deepening his head in the pillow. 

- Tomohisaaaa.... It's already 3 in the afternoon, we need to wake up ! 

- Mmmmmh ~ 

I grinned and jumped onto his back, holding him tight. It feels so good after years, to be able to hug my husband tight. 

Yes, I'm married to the man I love. And we are happy again, with our little family that growned up, now that we have a daughter too. 

I ruffled his hair and murmured sweet words and he finally woke up. 

- Ohayou ~ he grinned, hugging me to him. 

- Ohayou janai yo ! It's konnichiwa now ! 

He looked to the bed clock and jerked up making me fall back in bed. 

- 3:21 pm ? God ! 

I giggled and replied :

- You're so lazy ! 

He smacked the back of my head and I winced :

- Itai yo ! ~

He stucked out his tongue and before I can catch him he ran outta room, reaching the living room. And stopped before a laugh escaped his mouth. 

Being curious I sneeked through the room after I too, started laughing hard. 

Nishikido Ryo was there, with our children. His hair tied into elastics. As our daughter painted his face, while giggling. And Tomoki helped her in the process. 

As he heard our laughs, Ryo glared at us. 

- It's not funny ! ~ he pouted. 

Tomoki stood up and head towards his dad. 

- Otto-san ! See, we painted Uncle Ryo ! he clinged onto his shirt. 

Tomohisa lifted him in the air and exclaimed. 

- Well done, my son ! 

I smiled, my familly is finally reunited  ! ~ 

- ne, Maki-chan, can you please keep your daughter away from my face ? whined Ryo

I laughed more and picked my daughter from the floor.  She putted her hands in my face, also painting it as well. 

- Oy oy, little girl. You need to wash those hands na ! ~ 

I carried to the bathroom and she looked at me in a curious way. 

- Ga ? 

- Ga janai yo !