1. Helping

OS - Tomoki's Dream

Yamaa Tomohisa looked at his front. The same view offered itself to his eyes. The same view of some years ago. Still, something was different. 

It seems that these days, people who walked by in the huge park of Tokyo's city appeared to be families. 

Yes, happy families wandered off under the trees, in the paths that crossed the grass. 

He could see kids running around with arms spread apart, with a lollipop in mouth and he could hear their parents saying "It's dangerous! Don't run with your lollipop, you will strangle yourself mooou ~" and then the dad wil run behind his kids trying to catch them. 

And other children will do the same, as they  find it just funny. 

He sighed. This was just enough to make him think of things that happened in the past. Things he doesn't want to think about just yet. 

It had already been five years of this feeling. This feeling of regret that tightens his chest, everytime he would think of her and his child. 

How could he be so stupid by letting her go that day ? 

Suddenly he was shook off his thoughts by something tugging at his shirt's sleeve. 

- Onii-chan ! 

He eyed the hand that tugged hard his sleeve and trailed untill it reached a little girl's face. He smiled and let go of her hand before patting the girl's head. 

- Nani yo ? 

- I'm lost ! 

- Really ? he frowned, this was going to be difficult. Do you know where are your parents going ? 

He couldn't find any other words to say. He kinda felt panick seeping through him.

As the little girl shook her head he sighed even harder. How was he going to get out of this situation ? What if she never find her parents again and would stick with him untill forever ?  Sweat started to run down his spine. 

 

Calm down ! If you can't find a solution then how can you take care of your own child in the future ? 

 

- I.. I'll call a friend of mine ok ? We will find your parents !

The child continued crying as clinging onto his sleeves again. Tomohisa caught his cellphone onto his pocket and rapidly dialed his best friend's number. 

Ryo answered : 

- Moshi moshi ? 

- Ryo ! I need your help ! 

- Calm down Yamapi... What happened again ? he asked in a knowing tone. 

- A little girl is lost in the biggest park of Tokyo and is clinging on my shirt because she wants me to find her parents and you want me to calm down ? he asked, annoyed. 

A moment of silence welcomed his words as Ryo was thinking.

- Yeah now that you say it like that.. It sounds problematic !

- What should I do ? Tomohisa asked worried

- You sound as worried as Massu when there isn't any food ! Ryo laughed.

- Just help me Ryo-chan !

- Ok ok, relax... uuum ask her what is her name

Tomohisa turned to the child 

- What's your name ? 

-Hinata.. 

The girl stopped crying and was now weeping her tears in his shirt. 

Saitte ! 

- She said her name was Hinata

- Full name, baka ! 

- Aaaa sokka ~

He took the girl's hand and said : 

- I need to know your full name ok ? 

- Un ! My name is Kazumasa Hinata ! she said with a huge smile.

- Ry- 

He was about to tell him but Ryo cutted him off.

- I'm sorry Pi, but I need to go back to work !

Nishikido hung up.  Yamapi looked dumbly at his phone, he couldn't believe it, Ryo hung up without even hearing him answer. 

- Maa, shouganai na ! 

He turned again to the girl and sighed, 

- Let's just walk around and see if we find your parents.. ok ?

Hinata just shook her head positively and they stood up. 

 

After some long minutes of searching, they came to a stop.. They didn't find them yet. 

They sat at a bench again and as the little girl tried to catch her breath after the long walk, Yamapi tried to start a conversation : 

- Ano.. How old are you ? he asked. 

- I'm 5 years old ! she replied cheerfully, showing her five fingers to him. 

- Aaa ~ the same age as my son... he smiled melancholy. 

- Sokka.... What is his name ? she said with a curious face. 

- Ma ~ I don't know ! 

- You... don't.. know ? she frowned. 

- Well it's a long story..... 

She tilted her head to the side

- Wa~ Wakarimasen ! 

He shook his head, seeing the child like that made him wander off in his thoughts. Like, how could his son be like. What about his face ? Does he look like his dad, or more like his mom ? Would he be glad to know that he is his dad, or would he be afraid and avoid him ? 

As more thoughts flood in his mind he didn't pay attention to his surroundings when a voice surprised him. 

- Hinata ! 

He opened his eyes and followed the sound of voices. In front of him were two adults, hugging the little girl and carressing her head. He guessed it was Hinata's parents. 

- Hinata ! My daughter, I was so afraid ! Gomen ne ! he could hear the dad saying. 

He smiled. 

- Yokatta ne ~

He stood up, ready to leave when Hinata called him out. 

- Onii-san ~ ! 

He turned round and saw her running towards him, before jumping in his arms. 

- Arigatou onii-san ! I found my parents ! she grinned. 

He laughed out loud and carried her in his arms. 

- I didn't do anything though ~ 

He saw her parents coming near him so he let her down and was surprised when the two bowed their heads down. 

- Oy matte yo ! he exclaimed, why are you bowing ? Please stood up ! he felt embarrassed. 

The young mother approched him and thanked him, saying that they were grateful that he found their daughter. 

- You are a good person ! Honto ni arigatou ! and the familly bowed to him. 

Yamapi waved his hand in front of him, coughing. 

- Ie ie ie ie ! ~

- Would you like to go with us ? We are meeting friends right now, you could go with us instead of being alone, ne ? 

He couldn't refuse so he nodded his head and accompanied them to the spot they were going. As Hinata asked him to carry her in his arms. 

They all sat in the comfortable grass. Waiting for the guests to arrive. They were talking happilly when a someone yelled : 

- Hinata !! 

They all turned their heads as Hinata ran to the little boy who called her 

- Tomoki !! 

- Oy oy keep calm you two ~ said a soft girly voice. 

A voice Tomohisa knew damn well. He quickly stood looking right into the lady's eyes. 

- Maki.. 

It can't be ! 

 

- Tomohisa..