Chapter 5

Smile

KRRRRRIIIIIINNGGG! KRRRRIIIIIIIINNGGG!

The sound of Yoona’s alarm clock made her jumped of her bed because of the loudness and she wasn’t used to it.

She was used to waking very late in the afternoon, skipping breakfast and lunch.

But this time, it will be different.

She needs to get used to waking up early and face the responsibility assigned to her by her father. She is now a businesswoman for Pete’s sake.

“Uuuggghhhhh!” she just moaned after hearing her alarm clock went off.

“YOOOONNAAAAAA!!! Wake up already!!!!” someone is yelling and she can tell by the voice that it’s no other but Kai.

“Jong In!!! Shut up!!!” she shouted back as she covers herself with her blanket.

“Come on Yoona! We have to be at KI Hotel in an hour!! Hurry up will you!!” Kai is now shaking Yoona just to wake her up fully.

Yoona just can’t help but stand up and gets herself ready. Knowing Kai, he wouldn’t stop waking her up. So better obey him than listening to him whine like a kid.

An hour has passed by and Yoon is still not out of her room.

“Yoona!!! We’re late!!!!” Kai shouted from the living room.

“Coming!!” Yoona shouted back from her room.

She was just applying light make-up and is really ready to go. Just have to choose what heels she will be wearing.

 

“I’m here!” Yoon exclaimed as she went down the stairs.

“Gosh!! What time is it now huh?! What took you so long?” Kai sounded like Yoona’s father.

“Just calm down Jong In! No one’s gonna scold us” Yoona said still composed.

“Let’s just go! Omma and appa are already waiting in the hotel” said Kai and went outside, walking ahead of Yoona.

 

 

“Oh ! ! !!” was all that came out from Luhan’s mouth.

Their manager just told them they have to be in the hotel even before 7 in the morning, but what is it? It’s already past 8 and Luhan was just getting ready to go to work.

“What the! Come on!!!” he yelled as he hurries himself in changing clothes.

He hurriedly went down the stairs and runs as fast as he can just to make it time, though he really knows that he’s very, very late.

“Excuse me! Excuse me!” as he runs along the busy streets of downtown area.

It’s already 8:30 in the morning and he just arrived at the hotel.

BOOOOGGGSSSSHHH!

He was hurrying himself to get inside the hotel that it all happened in a second.

He slumped on the floor and felt that someone is on top of him.

“Aahhh” was all he can utter as he felt the back of his head hurt because of the impact that it hit the ground.

He slowly opened his eyes and saw that it’s a girl.

 

 

Yoona and Kai just arrived outside the hotel.

“Yoona, you go first. I’ll just buy something really quickly. Okay? Meet you later” Kai said as he opens the door for Yoona.

“Do it quick Kai, I don’t want to be hanging out here. I don’t know anyone here” Yoona said in a trembling voice.

“Don’t worry Yoona. Everything will be okay, okay?” Kai said as he held Yoona’s hands and she just nodded.

Yoona is now walking entering the hotel when,

BOOOOGGGSSSSHHH!

It all happened so quickly that when she opened her eyes

 

O_______O

 

She’s on top of a total stranger.

What’s more surprising was that it is a boy!

“Aahhh” she heard the guy groaned and holds his head.

She gave him a confusing look and hurriedly stood up.

“Yah!! Aren’t you looking at where you are going?” she shouted at the guy.

She dusted herself off.

The guy on the other hand stood up with a grimace face. It may have been because of the pain he feels in his body from the impact on the ground.

He was still holding the back of his head because it still hurts.

“Sorry miss. I am just late for something. I’m really sorry. Really, really sorry” he said it over and over again, bowing at Yoona and took off hurriedly.

Yoona was just looking at him the whole time he was apologizing. Clearly, she remembers his face by now.

“Ms. Im, are you alright?” the hotel guards and other employees went out and checks Yoona if she’s hurt.

“I’m okay. I’m okay. Now can you tell me where Mr. and Mrs. Kim are?” she asks as she went inside the hotel lobby.

“Let me lead you to the office Ms. Im” the hotel employee said and leads Yoona to the main office.

 

 

“. ” Luhan was still running to the restaurants kitchen.

“So you better be at your best today. The daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Im just arrived so we better prepare ourselves now” was the line Luhan heard when he arrived at the restaurants dining hall.

“I’m…sorry sir…I’m really so…sorry because I’m late” Luhan said as he catches his breath.

“Why were you later Luhan? I told you that you should be here before 7. And what time is it already? You are still starting and this is the kind of attitude you are showing me? Do you want me to fire you?” the manager was furious as he was talking to Luhan.

Luhan’s eyes grew big as he heard the word “fired”. He couldn’t afford losing a job again.

“Sir…please give me another chance. I promise you that this will be the last time I will be late. I promise to be very early the next time” Luhan was begging for his life.

The manager let out a big sigh, “You better keep that promise Luhan. I will let you pass this time since this is your first time in this work. But you better not do this again. We don’t want late people” the manager finally excuses Luhan this time.

“Thank you sir. Thank you” Luhan said repeatedly as he bows to the manager.

 

“Sir! They are now coming!” an employee shouted, addressing them that the daughter and the Kims are now coming.

“Ready yourselves people. They are now coming. Luhan! Wipe that sweats on your face and please do look presentable in front of them” the manager ordered and Luhan did what was told.

He wiped the sweats that were on his forehead and polishes himself.

 

 

“Yoona dear, where is Jong In? I thought he’s with you?” Kai’s mother asked Yoona as they headed up the restaurant.

“Uhhhmmm auntie, he said that he’ll just pick up something and he’ll be here soon” she answered and Mrs. Kim just nodded in response.

Minutes later they are now going out the elevator and are now going inside the restaurant’s dining area.

Yoona could see that the newly opened hotel and restaurant is really big and nice, and she can see that all the employees here are well-trained and well-selected.

“Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Kim and also to you Ms. Im” the manager greeted the three of them.

“Sorry I’m late. Here I am” it was Kai who was late, obviously.

“Good morning too Mr. Kim” he added.

“Where’s Yuri?” Mr. Kim asked Kai.

“She’s on her way appa. Don’t worry about her” Kai just said coolly.

 

Yoona was just there standing and looking at the waiters and waitresses when someone made her take a second look.

She can really remember the face that bumped into her earlier that morning.

“Hey Yoona, you okay?” Kai asked her.

But she ignored Kai and little did she know is that she’s now going to one of the waiters lining up.

“You…” she said as she was now in front of Luhan.

Yes, she’s in front of Luhan but she doesn’t know him yet.

“Ms. Im, he’s Luhan, Xi Luhan. He’s the new recruited waiter of the company” the manager introduced him to her.

Luhan’s eye grew big as he saw Yoona, the girl that he bumped earlier that morning.

 

 

A/N

HELLO!!! Fifth chapter is here after ASDFGHJKL years XD

Just been busy with school and stuff and even though it's Christmas vacation, I still have work to accomplish.

I'm really sorry for not updating this fic...but don't worry now i have updated this...and I just don't know when will I ever update this again...

Anyways...please do Vote.Comment.Subscribe.

Thank You! :) :*

Advance HappyNew Year!