Chapter 2

Smile

 

The day of Yoona’s departure has come but her family can’t find her anywhere in her room.

“Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!” her mother shouts at the top of her lungs as soon as she found out that Yoona is missing.

Siwon and her father quickly went to her room and found Mrs. Im lying on the floor unconscious.

Mr. Im quickly lifts his wife off the floor and carries her onto Yoona’s bed.

“Honey…honey….hey” he shakes his wife, wanting to wake her up.

On the other hand, Siwon went out of the house and went directly to Kai’s house.

Kai was just watching television when he heard the door bell. He looked out and saw that it is Siwon who is waiting outside. He arose from his seat and went to the gate and opened it.

“Oh Siwon hyung…what made you come here?” he Siwon.

“Is Yoona here?” Siwon worriedly asks Kai that made Kai frown his eyebrows.

“Wh~~Yoona? Where is she?” he turns so worried after hearing what Siwon had just said.

“Isn’t she here?” Siwon’s voice cracked, more worried than before.

Kai immediately gets his phone and dialed Yoona’s number.

“What are you doing?” Siwon asks him.

“Calling her…” he answers.

Ring~~~Ring~~~Ring~~~

It is all Kai heard on the other line. Always ringing but no one is answering.

“She won’t answer her phone hyung” Kai informed him.

Siwon is just so pissed off that he nearly punched the gate wall.

“Easy hyung…” Kai was just in time to block him form punching the wall.

“Kai…inform me if ever Yoona contacts you. I’ll just go ask all your friends where she is” with that, he left off driving to every friends of Yoona he knows.

“Yah! Yah! Yah!!” she shouts as she makes her way down the subway.

Yoona, the running daughter. Making her way down the subway, taking the train. Not knowing where to go. Upon arriving . waiting for a train to arrive, suddenly, a hand reaches out to her. She looks at the hand and saw that familiar hand since the beginning. Looking up, she saw,

“Siwon oppa” she said in a weak and soft voice as her eyes get all teary.

Instead of scolding her, he immediately hugged her and Yoona just then burst into crying and hugged her brother too.

“Im Yoona…do you know how worried omma and appa are?!” Siwon said to her with a tone of relief that he found her.

Yoona broke into tears and cries into her older brothers chest, “I’m sorry oppa…I’m really sorry” she said apologizing between her cries.

They broke the hug and Siwon let out a sigh of relief, “Now let’s go home before omma will have a heart attack if she won’t see you” He grabbed her hand but Yoona just stops there, not wanting to go with him. Siwon abruptly stopped and looks back at her, “What’s wrong?” he asked her.

“I don’t get it” she said as she releases her hand from his grip. Siwon frowned, not understanding what she is trying to say. Yoona took a step back. “I don’t get why omma and appa are even worried about me when in fact they are even sending me away. Back to Seoul. I don’t even like to go back there. Why are you doing this to me?” she cried again. All the people around them, looks at them, as if a couple fighting with each other.

“Yoona…not here…let’s just talk about this at home, with omma and appa” he said softly, walking and leaning towards her.

“I don’t want to go back” she said coldly.

Siwon had had enough with her, finding her and now forcing her to just go back to their house. He can’t just leave her younger sister out there. He immediately carried her over his back.

“Yah!! Yah!!! Oppa! Put me down!!!” Yoona struggles to go down, hitting her older brother on his back, but it has no effect to his brother who has a well built body.

People around were saying, “Hey young man…put the girl down” “Put her down” but with that, he just smiled and said, “Don’t worry…she is my younger sister…I’ll take care of her” with an assuring personality.

Reaching the car, he quickly placed Yoona in the passenger’s seat in the front and he quickly went to the driver’s seat.

Throughout the whole drive back to their house was so silent, Yoona with a grumpy face.

Going out from the car, Yoona was immediately welcomed by her mother with a big hug followed by her father.

“Oh Yoona…do you know how worried we were about you” her mother spoke as she hugs Yoona tighter.

Yoona didn’t hug back, as she knows that no matter what she will do, they are still going to send her back to Seoul.

 

On another account, Kai was already texted by Siwon that he had found Yoona.

“Jongin!! Are you ready?” a female voice shouted from downstairs.

“Ne noona!” he replied as he packed his last luggage and immediately went downstairs bringing his two luggage’s with him.

“Where’s omma?” he asked his older sister.

“Already in the car! Now get going!” she instructed him and followed obediently.

“Adjhumma…please take care of the house for us” Kai’s sister told the house caretaker.

 

 

A/N:

Okay! So second chapter is finally here!! Well it's actually not that great...and sorry for not updating this fic as fast as i can do...i have been busy this past few weeks but now i am free as i bird...kekeke...JK

this chapter just focuses more on Yoona's side...i didn't have time to write about Luhan's side or i just don't have that enuogh ides on what to write about him...but anyways...please do share your thoughts on what you think about this story so far...:))

 

and where doyou think Kai's family going? was that the reason why he said those things to yoona?