Taeyeon's Day

I'm Cinderella

Taeyeon P.O.V

After helping Jessie, I went to class. There I found Tiffany. She's a queenka but she always hangs out with me. I'm afraid of ruining her image.

"Hey Tae" Tiffany waved at me.

"Hi Fany" I took a seat beside her.

"How are you? Did those bullies hurt you?" Tiffany worriedly asked.

"No the didn't, but they did hurt my sister. I don't know how I got into this school" I said.

"You got a scholership here silly." Fany giggled.

"Hey Tiff. Want to hang out later?" Nicole asked.

A/N: Sorry for Nicole's fan out there for making her bad.

"I can't. I have plans with Tae Tae" Fany said.

"With nerdy here. Seriously Tiffany, you're a queenka. Why are you spending time with someone below your rank. Especially with the top nerds in school" Nicole shouted.

A/N: Let's just say that the Im siblings are the top nerds in school. Even Nickhun.

"What's wrong with that. I don't care about family backgrounds, image or ranks. She's a good friend. A great friend who will always be friends with me even if I can't be with them" Fany said.

"Fany, just stop" I said.

"That was really touching" I thought.

"Hmpf. Forget about being my friend anymore." Nicole said and left.

"Geez that girl. I hate them for calling you that. Seriously Tae, I can't believe they call you ugly. You're beautiful without your glasses." Fany whispered the last two sentences.

"Thanks Fany. You're a great friend" I hugged her.

~Break Time~

"Lets go to the garden" Fany said.

"Lets go" I said dorkily.

"OPPA OPPA!!!!" some girls yelled.

I looked at their attention and saw my crush,Leeteuk, walking with Siwon and Donghae.

"Tae, it's our and your sisters crushes" Fany whispered.

"Lets go. Palli" we both speed walked to the garden.

Leeteuk P.O.V

"Why are you running away my love? You will be mine soon." I thought as I saw Tiffany and Taeyeon running.

Taeyeon P.O.V

Finally we reached the garden.

"Fany, I can't believe we made it here alive. Without trembling." I joked.

"Yeah. I just love this place. It make me feel -- relax" Fany said.

"Me too. This is our relaxation place" I said.

"How's your family?" Fany asked.

"They're fine. It's just-- I don't like it how they make fun of our family. Just because my parents are dead and we're poor. I know that they're rich and all but what if they're family company goes bankrupt. Then they would fell the same way my family feels" I said.

"Even if my family goes bankrupt will you still be friends with me?" Fany asked.

"Of course silly. I don't care if you're rich or poor as long as you're caring and warm-hearted, then I will never leave you" I said without hesitating. Tiffany giggled.

~After School~

I opened my locker and found a purple rose and a note. I read the note.

Roses are red (but purple for you)

Violets are blue

I don't care if you're a nerd (and you're beautiful in my eyes)

Beacause I only love you

~Anonymous~

"I have a secret admirer?" I asked. Little did I know, Tiffany read the note.

"Oooh, someone has a secret admirer" Fany said.

"Let's just go" we left.

Unknown person P.O.V

"Just wait. I will confess soon" I whispered.

Taeyeon P.O.V

Fany and I talked all the way home. Halfway home Fany's phone rang.

"It's my aunt" she told me and I became quiet.

"Hello mrs Ok, how may I help you?" Fany asked.

"I wonder why Fany calls her aunt mrs Ok and not auntie?" I thought. I saw Fany's face became a worried one.

 

"I'll be there in a minute." She said and hung up.

"What's wrong Fany?" I asked.

"I have to go. My aunt is in the hospital." Fany said.

"Go!! I'll be alright" I said and Fany quickly ran to the hospital. It's really near our home.

~Im Residents~

"I wonder who is my secret admirer. It couldn't be Leeteuk-shi" I thought.

"I'm home" Nickhun yelled.

"Khun you're home" I said.

"Hi noona" he said.

~Later~

I heard the door slam. I turned to see a sad Sica.

"Si--" before I could continue, she ran to her room.

"Whats up with her?" I asked Khun but he shrugged.

~Later~

 

"Pack your bag" Yoona unnie said.
 
"What about this house?" Sica asked. I saw that her eyes were swollen and red.
 
"We can keep it just in case." Yoona said. We went to our rooms and packed our clothes. We didn't have that many clothes so it didn't took long. After eating Yoona unnie's food we all went to bed.
 
"I hope we won't be a burden. Wait, mrs Ok. Isn't that Fany's aunt? I have to sleep." Soon after I slept.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry. It took me awhile to update. I just celebrated my birthday yesterday. I got lots of greetings and a few gifts. But the most precious gift is from my best friend. It was home made and there were some pictures of SNSD and SUJU.
Love,
Maknae N
23/11/2012
Good Night