A bad day (Taecyeon P.O.V)

I'm Cinderella

"Annyeonghaseyo, Hyuna imida" she said cheerfully and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo" I said rudely without bowing to Hyuna and her mother and father.

"Taec, please be kind to her and her parents" my mom said.

Hi Ok Taecyeon imida. I'm 20 years old and still single. My birthday is on the 27th December. My mom is the owner of the famous modelling company. We own 12 of them around the world. 3 in Korea. My mom is trying to set me up on a date with someone I don't even know. I always rejected them because they only want me for my money.

"Mianhae umma, I have to go now, don't set me up on a date today. I'm not in the mood. So annyeonghaseyo' I said and  bowed to my mom, Hyuna and her parents. I left the room and drove to my bestfriend Nichkhun's house. I was listening to music so I didn't notice a girl crossing the street.

Honk honk~. The girl was shocked and ran to the sidewalk. I parked my car nearby and walked over to her.

(Just imagine that she is sitting on the sidewalk)

"So pretty --- wait what am I thinking. Snap out of it. I can't fall for this girl" I thought.

"Are you crazy?" I yelled at her.

"What am I doing? Yelling at a girl" I thought.

"No I'm not crazy. You were just driving too fast" she answered back.

"She's right. But I can't blame myself for this. Heheheh" I thought.

"Maybe if you just watch where you're going you ---" She interupted me speaking.

"What a rude girl, she just cut my words" I thought.

"Well if you will excuse me, I will be on my way" She said and walked away.

"Aish this girl" I said.

I went to my car. "If only she was like Yoona, Nichkhun's older sister. I never met her but he mentions her a lot" I thought.

I drove to Nichkhun's house but I saw that girl ealier. "Maybe she's just a friend. I don't want to be in the same room as her" I said and drove home.

~At home~

(Ok resident)

"Umma, I'm home" I yelled but only Mrs Choi and Mr Choi answered.

Mr Choi is Choi Ryeowook and Mrs Choi is Choi Sooyoung. They have been married for quite sometime now and they're still young.

"Where's my mom?" I asked Mr Choi.

"She's at the pool, Sir" Mr Choi answered.

"Kamsamida, you may continue your work" I said.

I went to the pool.

"Umma" I yelled but no response.

"Umma" I yelled again but still no response.

I sat in one of the beach seats. I looked to my left and saw my mother sleeping peacefully with a book in her hand.

"Umma" I said and shake her gently. She woke up.

"Yes Taecyeon dear" she said.

"I'm going for a walk. So I might come home late. Dont's wait for me." I said and she just nodded.

"Anyeonghaseyo" I said and bowed to my mom. I went to the garage and sat in my car. I thought about that girl again.

"She's so pretty. I wonder what her name is. But wait.. she was rude." I thought. I drove to ______ cafe and ate lunch. I looked at my watch. 5.00 pm. I drove to the amusement park and played every ride.

I saw Nichkhun with three beautiful ladies. I walked over to them.

'Yo Taecyeon my man. Why are you here? Are you alone?" he said.

I ignored him and said, "Hi Nichkhun, who are these pretty ladies."

I looked at each one of them and stopped at the girl who I almost hit with my car.

"YOU!!!" Both of us screamed and pointed at each other.

 

"I believe you know my older sister Yoona" Nichkhun pointed to her.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Im Yoona imida" She said and bowed.She gave me a cheerful smile.

"This is my older sister Taeyeon" Nichkhun said and pointed to the girl next to her.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Im Taeyeon imida" Taeyeon said and bowed.

"This is my little sister Jessica, the ice princess" Nichkhun said and pointed to a girl next to Taeyeon. Jessica gave him a death glare.

"Annyeong, Im Jessica imida. Please excuse my brother, only my closest friends know that my nickname is the ice princess" Jessica said and bowed.

"This is my friend Ok Taecyeon. His name is almost the same as Taeyeon noona but minus the 'c'." Nichkun said.

"Excuse me girls but I have to go to the restroom" Yoona said and left.

"She must have drank too much water" Nichkhun said and laughed.

"That's Yoona. Wow. Nichkhun said she was nice. But this morning she was rude. Was it because I almost ran over her. Maybe I should apologize." I thought.

"Khun, I'm going to the restroom too, okay. Bye" I said and went to the bathroom.

"Ah help help me~" I heared someone screamed.

'No one can hear you young lady" a man said.

I followed the voices and saw Yoona and a guy. I punched the guy.

"Don't mess with her" I said.

"Fine, I let you go but just this once" he said drunkly and left.

"Must be drunk" I thought. I turned to Yoona. She seemed scared. I was angry at her because she walked to the bathroom alone. I dragged her outside.

 

"Are you crazy?" I said.

"Funny, those are the first words you said to me this morning" She said.

"Maybe you are crazy" I mumbled but I think she heared it.

"Yah~. Let go of my hand" She said and pushed me.

"Such a strong girl" I said.

"Whatever" She said and went to Khun and her sisters.

"Stupid girl. I guess she always gets into trouble" I said.

"I hope she doesn't hear that. But why do I feel guilty. Darn Taecyeon, you can't fall for that girl, " I thought and went home.

I went to my bedroom and took a quick shower. I wore a white shirt and blue boxers. I slowly walked to my bed and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2 finished. I hope you aren't angry because I didn't update. Sorry. As an apology here is Yoona winking.

 Taecyoon fighting!!!