I saved someone!!!!

I'm Cinderella

Beep~ Beep~

Yoona groaned. She looks at the alarm clock. 5.00 am. She turns off the alarm.

"Have to wake them up" Yoona said and walked to the bathroom. After showering, she puts on a white blouse and a black skirt with a white headband.

She wore her glasses. It's not that she can't see well, but many guys that look at her eyes fall in love with her. So she wore glasses with fake lenses. She puts on light make up and woke up her brothers and sisters.

"Taeyeon ah~ wake up. You'll be late for school" Yoona said.

Taeyeon is in her last year of High School and Jessica is in her second year. If Yoona didn't dropped out of school, she would be in her second year of University. She dropped out in her last year of high school 2 months before graduation.

"I'm up." Taeyeon said and yawned.

"Now, take a shower and cook breakfast. I'm starving" Yoona said and rubbed her stomach.

"Okay" Taeyeon said and went to the bathroom.

"I'll wake Khun first then Sica" Yoona thought. She walked to Khun's room.

Knock~ knock~

Yoona opened the door and saw Nichkhun sleeping soundly.

"Yah Khun wake up." Yoona shouted but Nichkhun kept sleeping.

"Khun, Victoria said she will come visit you today in the morning." Yoona lied. Nichkhun shot up.

"Really?" Nichkhun asked.

"No! It was just a trick to get you up" Yoona said and laughed.

"Now go take a shower. You have school today" Yoona said and left.

Nichkhun was in his first year of high school. He is in the same class as Victoria.

"Deh~" He said and walked slowly to the bathroom.

"Now only one more girl to wake up" Yoona thought. She walked to Jessica's room.

"Jessica wake up!" Yoona yelled but Jessica didn't move.

"Yah sleepy head wake up. You don't want to go to school. So I guess you can't see Donghae today." Yoona said.

Yoona knows who her siblings like. So she uses them as an advantage to wake them up.

"Fine, I'm awake. Happy?" Jessica said and yawned. She lazily walked to the bathroom.

Yoona walked downstairs. She smelled pancakes.

"Taengoo~ are you making pancakes?" Yoona asked.

"Yes" Taeyeon said. She placed the pancakes on the dining room table. It wasn't big and wasn't small but it was perfect. Taeyeon was wearing a white blouse and yellow skirt. She had her hair down. She also wore her fake glasses.

"Jessica, Nichkhun, breakfast is ready" Yoona shouted.

Nichkhun walked down wearing a blue shirt and black jeans.

 ( Ignore the hat)

After that, Jessica came down wearing a light pink dress and has her hair tied up. She also wore her fake glasses.

"Good morning" Jessica said and sat down. She grabbed two pancaked and ate them.

"Unnie, Oppa, I will be walking to school today. Anyeong" Jessica said and left.

Our house was a 10 minutes walk to her high school.

"I'm going too bye" Nichkhun said and left.

"I'm going with my friend Tiffany, so bye" Taeyeon said and left.

"Alone at last" Yoona said.

It was 6.30 am. She has to work at 7.30 am. She gobbled up her breakfast and walked to the cafe.

Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby~

Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby~

Yoona sang her favourite song again. After 30 minutes of walking, she arrived at the cafe. She walked inside and greeted Victoria.

"Anyeonghaseyo, good morning Victoria, shouldn't you be in school?" Yoona said.

"Oh Yoong~ you're early. I don't have classes today." Victoria said.

"Yeah, I woke up early. Anything I can help with?" Yoona asked.

"Umm can you help me clean up this place" Victoria asked.

"Sure" Yoona said.

After 1 hour the cafe was filled with customers.

(After work)

"Phew, such a long day" Yoona said and whiped some swear off her forehead.

"You did a great job today Yoong~" Victoria said.

"Thanks" Yoona said.

"I better get home now. It's getting late. I have to cook dinner" Yoona said and walked home. She waved goodbye to Victoria. Today Yoona wanted to surprise her siblings. She wanted to show them her cooking skills she learned from Victoria.

Soon Yoona passed an odd looking black car.

"Hmm, I wonder. It's been 1 hour and this car has  never moved." Yoona thought. She gently tapped the window but no one answered. She looked inside and saw a woman uncounsious.

"Oh My God" Yoona said and knocked hard at the window but it was no use, she wouldn't wake up. Yoona did the first thing that came into her mind. She took a stone and threw it at the window which caused it to break.

Yoona quickly went inside and tried to get the woman counsious.

"It's no use" Yoona said. She quickly called an ambulance and came with her to the hospital. It turns out that she fainted because of chocking. After a few minutes the doctor came out and asked for her guardian.

"I don't know her" Yoona said.

'Can you call anyone using her cellphone." The doctor asked.

"I'll try" Yoona said.

She tooked the phone and speed dialed number 1 but he or she didn't pick up. She tried speed dial number 2 and a girl answered.

"Hello mrs Ok, how may I help you?" a girl said.

"This is Im Yoona. The owner of this phone fainted and now she's in Seoul hospital. Can you come here?" Yoona asked.

"I'll be there in a minute." She said and hung up.

Few minutes later....

A young lady came to Yoona.

"Anyeonghaseyo, are you Im Yoona" the girl said to Yoona.

"Deh~ and you are?" Yoona said.

"I'm Hwang Mi Young or Hwang Stephanie, just call me Tiffany. I'm her personal assistant." the girl said.

"Deh~ Wait are you friends with Im TaeYeon?" Yoona said.

"Yes I am. Are you her sister Yoona?" Tiffany asked.

"I am, nice to meet you. Aren't you the heiress of Hwang industries? Why are you her assistant?" Yoona asked.

"She's my aunt. I want to prove to my parents that I can be a great heiress." Tiffany said.

Few minutes later, the docter came out.

"Can I speak to the guardian?" the doctor said.

"Us" Tiffany raised her hand.

"She fainted because of chocking and if she didn't arrive here too soon, she would die." the doctor said.

"Deh~" Tiffany and Yoona said.

"May we visit her?" Tiffany said.

"Yes you may" the doctor said.

We went inside. There the woman was lying on the bed. She was looking at Tiffany and Yoona.

"Anyeonghaseyo" Tiffany and Yoona said.

"Anyeonghaseyo"She said.

"Fany, who is this beautiful young lady?" the woman asked.

"Im Yoona imida." Yoona said.

"She's the one that saved you" Tiffany added.

"Kamsamida" the woman said.

"Deh~" Yoona said.

"Come here" the woman said.

Yoona and Tiffany went closer to the woman.

"Anyeonghaseyo, Im Yoon Ah imida, you can call me Yoona or Yoong." Yoona bowed.

"I'm Mrs Ok, thank you for saving me." Mrs Ok said.

"Ma'am, I called your son but he didn't pick up" Tiffany said.

"Fany, just call me auntie. Don't worry about Taec, he's always like that." Mrs Ok said. "Yoona, it's late. Aren't you're parents worried?"

"My parents died already. I have 3 siblings but they are big enought." Yoona said.

"Poor girl. Why don't you live with me?" Mrs Ok said.

"I can't. I might be a burden" Yoona said.

"Come on unnie." Tiffany said.

A/N: I know Tiffany is older than Yoona but just pretend Yoona is older ok.

"I guess I can." Yoona smiled.

"That's great. I call a driver for you tomorrow morning. Tell me where you live" Mrs Ok said.

"It's _______________________" Yoona said.

"You can go home now Mrs Ok" the doctor said.

"You should go home now too. See you tomorrow" Tiffany said.

"Deh, kamsamida" Yoona bowed and went home.

(Im Resident)

"I'm home" Yoona said.

"Unnie/ Noona" the Im siblings called her.

"Where were you?" Taeyeon asked. Yoona told them the story including them moving.

"Pack your bag" Yoona said.

"What about this house?" Jessica asked.

"We can keep it just in case." Yoona said. They went to their rooms and packed their clothes. They didn't have     that many clothes so it didn't took long. After eating Yoona's food they all went to bed. Little did they know that Jessica was sad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating but I will update often if I have the time. My computer doesn't have a charger because my sister is using it so I have to share with my mother. Why is Jessica sad? The next chapter is about Jessica's day.