Hiding Your Existence

An Unlikely Series of Events

Seungri POV

 

Clack. Clack. Clack. "Wow shoes, make more noise, why don't you..." My attempt to quietly enter the recording studio did not go as unnoticed as I'd like.
 

"Thanks for dropping by whenever you feel like, Seungri-ah." My eyes widened as I turned around quickly and adjusted my posture.
 

"S-sajang-nim! You have to know that I was running from the sasaeng fans! I couldn't help it! Before you give me your punishment, here! I bought these pastries for you!" I quickly but softly shoved the box of goods to Yang Hyun Suk in hopes of getting a lighter punishment.
 

"Running from the sasaeng fans for two hours? How am I supposed to believe--whoa, these cakes are good. Very well, get on with your part of the recording. Jiyong wants to finish 'Fantastic Baby' before going home tonight." With that, Yang Hyun Suk left, making sure to keep the whole box to himself.

Thanks for sharing those with me sajang-nim. Now I'm going to have to ask noona for more. I rolled my eyes at his fading back as he walked away.

 

"Yah! This kid... I know you like to have fun, but we have a comeback album to finish!" Jiyong hyung's patience was wearing thinner than usual, with the clock striking 1 AM in five minutes and the utmost importance placed on this comeback album. Hyung had to show Korea... no, the world, that through the scandals and obstacles facing Big Bang, that would come out unfaze in our determination to bring excellent music.

 

I could hardly tell what time it was when we left the recording studio that morning, but the sun was already up to greet us as we left the YG building and headed to our dorm. I couldn't handle the fatigue and gave in to sleep the second I arrived to the room Daesung hyung and I shared. He'd been gone after his scandal but now that he'd found the true meaning of letting go of that burden and forgiving himself, he returned to our lives, albeit a little more cautious than before. I hope that with this new album, he will be able to completely let go and become his old self again. For our fans' sakes.

 

 

Minah POV

 

The next two months of Seungri's and my secret friendship went along very well. This guy... no, kid... had slowly worked himself into my heart as if he had always been my blood brother. He fills the gap in my heart where I long deeply for my parents. If only I had stopped you guys from getting in that car that day...
 

I shook off that negative thought as I closed up for the day. Seungri's been a little busy lately, finishing up Big Bang's album. I'd told him to make sure to get enough rest every day, but he would just grin and reply with "But my fans expect me to forever be their Panda maknae!" What a bunch of crock.


A knock on the door took my attention. It was Seungri, with an unusual beanie on his head. He never wears beanies...


As he entered, his grin shone a little extra today. "Noona, I have a surprise for you." He proceeded to take off his beanie. "What do you think of this?"


My eyes widened as he revealed his new, short hair cut. "What do I think? It looks good, Seungri-ah! You look a bit like Spock from that Star Trek movie, but still good!" I couldn't help but sneak in a few giggles.


Seungri gave me a duck face look and sat down, grabbing a cream puff from today's leftovers and munching on it. "You know, noona," he said between his munches, "you should meet my hyungs soon! They keep wondering where I run off to all these nights, and I don't want them thinking I just go around clubs all the time."


"Isn't that what you do, Seungri?" I gave him a smirk.


"Hey! That's not fair. Plus I really want them to meet you! You're my awesome baker noona!" He chuckled at himself, but I only gave him a doubtful look.


"Well, you tell me when and where to meet them, and I will do so. No telling them lies about me!" I didn't particularly want to meet them, but I couldn't deny Seungri's maknae antics.


Soon the rambunctious kid left and I cleaned up the bakery and headed up to get ready for bed. Of course, I couldn't get my shuteye without his text messages to confirm my meeting with his hyungs.


To: Baker Noona

Hey noona! My hyungs and I are going to the club next week to celebrate the finishing of our comeback album! You're going to meet us there, right? You agreed to, remember!


This kid... I furiously responded to his text message slash ridiculous request.


To: Seung Panda

Seungri-ah, you trying to make me angry?! I don't like clubs! Plus, I don't even own any club attire!


Seconds later, a reply came back that surely made me speechless.


To: Baker Noona

I'll take you clothes shopping tomorrow! Sleeping now~ Night night! kekekeke

 

Sigh. When will this kid ever let me do what I want?
 


A/N: TY for subscribing, you few peoples <3 It was a short chapter again, but I'm hoping that it progressed along enough to make things not slow! Leave comments for me please! I wanna know what I need improvements on~~