Chapter Four

Gangster Kingka's wrapped around your little finger...

 

-- ChapterFour --

- Hwaiting Eunji! -

 

--

Anonymous POV

--

“Omo! We’re all dead…” a female student whined to her friends. For the first day since the whole school year, every single student was punctually waiting in class. Nervously eyeing the door, they wished on their lives that the ‘Phantom Butterfly’ wasn’t going to be in their class. Literally, wishing on their lives…

“Do you think it’s the actual Phantom Butterfly?” the little chit chatter continued. Sihyun’s mental breakdown had spread across the school like wildfire. But nevertheless, students still questioned if the Phantom Butterfly was crazy enough to actually swap schools like this.

Three new figures entered the classroom, completely oblivious to the solemn atmosphere. They found themselves walking towards their normal seats – the back row. Every single female, within a five metre radius, took out their mirrors and ‘lightly’ reapplied their makeup. All with the exact same thoughts in mind – Get the kingka’s attention.

It didn’t work. Actually, it was an understatement to say it didn’t work. Not even one of the three bothered to even look up. Soon, soft whines could be heard. Whines of failure. They’ve been trying the same things for a couple of years, yet still, none of them could get any of the kingka’s attention.

One could’ve suspected that they were gay. But they were all too good looking to be gay, besides, a couple rumours had spread around, that each of them have had experience in dating. So every single female in the school, held onto the rumour like a wish. Hoping that they could be the next girlfriends for any of the kingka’s… After all, it’s so hard to be diligent in only liking one of them. They were all too multi-talented. 

 

 

--

 

Your (Eunji’s) POV

--

Heaving a sigh of frustration; you semi-jumped, semi-ran to the school gates…

The bell sounded – signalling you were late – so you turned around to look at the other six females who were following you.

“Why did yo-“

“We were bored…” Chorong interrupted you, reading your mind almost instantly.

“Then go to school?”

“Er. Fine…  OH! WE’RE CURIOUS YEH~” Bomi erupted into a song – scaring all the nearby latecomers. Instinctively, your hand flashed up and covered – embarrassed.

“Unnie Shush!”

“Why are you so shy for?” Yookyung suddenly blurted out and you looked at her.

“Really? New high school – Rival against my old high school – and currently six females, from that old high school, are standing right in the middle of the new high school creating a ruckus. Arghh I’m so dead-“You weren’t sure what the hell you were trying to say – your thoughts lost and muddled – but you continued your listless, incoherent speech.

“I thought you were going to fake it-“

“It’s easier said than done!” you retorted Naeun, before looking back at the school building. It would be an understatement to say that you were nervous – you were freaking terrified as well. You tried to negotiate with your mom a different school, but when she likes something… oh gosh she was so stubborn… Genetics hrmm?

“Just go in…” the maknae lightly pushed your back before you turned around.

“No not ye-“

“What are you waiting for? You’re going to be late, first impressions are important you know?”

“First impressions?!? I come from a rival school~ Hah! Talk about good first impressions…” you sarcastically mumbled, rolling your eyes for the full effect.

“Eunji you’re scaring me. Are you becoming mental or something? Crazy? Calm down, breathe in and out. In and out.” You would’ve laughed at Namjoo’s statement, but you probably did look mental. Your hair looked like an upturned dead mop, your eye’s swollen and shrivelled while the dark spots underneath your eyes became larger by the second. Not only that, you were yelling too. You wouldn’t be surprised if someone gave you a bucket of cats, and told you to run around throwing them at people.

Breathe in and out. In and out. Hwaiting Eunji! You lifted up a raised fist, and watched as your fellow friends did the same.

“Hwaiting~” Bomi yelled once more. A young male student, who was arriving on a bike, accidentally swerved his bike and crashlanded on the hard concrete floor, immediately after Bomi’s yell. You always knew Bomi’s yells were dangerous, but you’ve never saw its raw power until today. Quickly running over, you tried to help him up. He lightly held onto your hand, dusting the imaginary dirt off his pants, before he finally looked at you and smiled. The smile lasted a second. Okay, maybe a millisecond. Before he scrambled back, and looked genuinely scared.

His face turned pale, while he repeatedly felt his way along the floor. He was still stumbling backwards, looking at you like you were a dead ghost, coming to murder and kill everyone. Before he quickly did three quick 90o degree bows, and disappeared.

Your chances of your first friend, diminished.

“I told you first impressions are important~”

“Hayoung bite me!”

“Eunji, ngaww, my little daughter. It’s so sad, does anyone have a comb. She’s going to be scaring off everyone she meets…”

“Chorong, I’m fine–“

“Does anyone have make up too? I know it should be against the school rules and all, but she looks like a mess…”

“Ah gee, thanks Chorong!” your sarcasm was amazing, and it took her a second, before she gave you a sheepish smile. She must’ve only now realised what she said. Nice friends.

“I’m sorr–“

“She looks like she just got out of a catfight, losing of course, but still.”

“I mean it Hayoung. Bite me!” Your threatening statement seemed to have little to no effect on the six girls while they continued to giggle. At least they were enjoying it. Wait, why wouldn’t they enjoy it? They’re getting a free day off school, while they were standing there laughing at you. Gee, really nice friends.

“You should really go into school now. Know which class you’re in?”

“Aww~ thanks Yookyung, at least there’s one of you six who are nice. Yeah, I know the class number; I’ll just go roaming around until I find it.”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea…” Yookyung looked a little hesitant but you couldn’t understand why.

“And why not–“

“Because, hey do you remember all the other times you ‘roamed’ around the school. One time, you ended up in a chemistry lab; you were looking for a history class. Remember? And then somehow, you turned the gas tap on, so when the teacher lit up a match, it ended up looking like a flamethrower? Oh the other–“

“You know what Yookyung? You can bite me too. That was only once. Give me a chance!” You softly whined, adding a little accent on it, to make it all the more melodramatic.

“How about the other time when you thought homeroom was in the gym. You sat there for like thirty minutes–“

“Yookyung!” you lightly squealed. The memories finally hitting you in the face. But it was too late, all the other girls were laughing too.

“–and then you somehow knocked over all the lockers, breaking through the shower room. Where a class full of guys were and showering~ “Bomi squealed in utter joy. The story wasn’t that enjoyable when you remembered it. But it was from your perspective – you being the ‘victim’ of course. Bomi was just immature; she loved this type of gossip. It was literally the only thing that keeps her in school, that and of course you six. Yookyung faced Bomi, before their hands connected into a perfect high-five.

Now, you weren’t sure if they were supposed to come and give you some good luck and courage. Or they were just there, enjoying your pitiful state.

“You know what, I’m going!”

“Why~ but we have more enjoyable memories of you ‘roaming’ around the school campus.” Naeun had finally joined the immature three – Hayoung, Yookyung and Bomi. Groaning, you turned around. Finally giving up, you were going to ignore them. Those mean, mean people.

“We’re coming to pick you up when schools finished. Tell us everything, especially about the guys. I’ve heard a couple of rumours about some guys here, but you know. I’ll talk to you about them later.” Namjoo, lightly jumped and down, waving happily at you. Seriously, Namjoo and guys were literally inseparable.  But at least she was annoying you.

“Arasseo! Talk to you later Namjoo and Chorong~ Bye bye Namjoo and Chorong…” You accentuated those two names. The nicer two, out of your group. Before you turned around, finally walking towards the school building.

“BYE!” the six of them chorused, but ‘suprisingly’ all you could hear was Bomi. Her voice was very distinct.

 

--

Gahh -- sobs, all of your comments were sooo lovely ^.^ -- i followed blackgem's suggestion and added the '_POV' thing -- comment if you guys like it~ -- I'm not sure if it disrupts the flow of the story though... so? do you guys like it? if you think it disrupts the flow of the story, tell me and i'll remove it, but if its fine, i'll always add the '_POV' before i swap the point of views.

Anyways, this chapter was a complete filler. I never really asked this before so who do you guys want to see more of [in Exo-K?] Hrmm? I'll try and incorporate more 'storytime' keke [see what i did there? cameratime, storytime ^.^] for the people who you want. If you guys realised at the beginning of this chapter, i only wrote about 'three figures' -- i only wrote that because i don't know who you guys would prefer to read. So comment. Hyung Line -- Suho/Joonmyeon, Chanyeol and Baekhyun or Maknae Line -- D.O/Kyungsoo, Kai/Jongin and Sehun. Who would you prefer to be in your class? It doesn't mean that the main male lead would be the person in your class, it just means that those three will most likely have more storytime-- and more storytime may mean main male lead. But it doesnt mean the other three who aren't, won't be in your love line. It depends on your comments, the situations and who i think fit best~ So comment away -- if you guys were wondering, yes -- this chapter was a complete filler, i really wanted to ask these questions before i officially start the Eunji and Exo-K interactions.

By the way -- my fellow subscribers seem very curious about Exo-K and Eunji interactions hrmm? i'm sorry but you'll guys will have to wait a little longer [most likely next update], and @xLadySukrax -- I'm glad you like my poster, but no i didnt draw it, i actually really like drawing. Its just my stuff never end up that good, so when i found the drawing i was like GAHH~ must have a poster with that drawing on it. And then i ended up with this story LOL, makes no sense? i know. Anyways, i couldn't properly credit who actually drew it, so if you guys know, tell me and i'll properly credit it. I mentioned a semi-credit, in the foreword, but i didnt know who actually drew it. I'm glad there's a lot of new readers, and @IIVAYY -- its fine jumping to conclusions, thats how a lot of stories get started. KEKE -- besides that, lets just say, keep guessing. I haven't finalised anything, but i've thought up many alternative endings -- and split personality was one of them. LOL, but i don't think this one's going to end up in a split personality. I want a happy ending -- LOL.

Anyways, get commenting -- Hyung line [Joonmyeon, Chanyeol, Baekhyun] VERSUS Maknae line [Kyungsoo, Jongin, Sehun] -- then i shall get the story on the road~

VERY, VERY long a/n and i'll absolutely adore you, if you suffered through all of it. I'll adore you even more if you comment. But nevertheless i love you all -- it doesn't mean i adore you [you'll have to read through this or comment and then i'll adore you], LOL watch me trying to blackmail my subscribers into comments... keke evil author ;D 

Remeber to comment and subscribe ;D [and if i ever make a mistake always feel free to tell me~ i'm too lazy to proofread]