Chapter Three

Gangster Kingka's wrapped around your little finger...

 

 

-- ChapterThree --

- The 'Phantom Butterfly' -

 

The crying continued on for awhile. It wasn’t a massive party or anything, but you weren’t expecting anything glamorous – actually you weren’t expecting anything at all. You just literally walked home, entered your house, and there stood your six best friends and your parents…

Now you were all lying lifelessly on the floor. It was almost time… In a couple more days, you’ll officially become a Sooman student and already it sounded horrible.

“Eunji-ah…” Yookyung softly whined as she bit on her bottom lip. She was meant to be the strongest of you seven, in terms of emotions, but it literally took her three seconds to break out into tears… That was of course, three seconds after the rest of you were already bawling…

“I’m sorry guys, it’s not like I won’t talk to you guys anymore… We just… We won’t be in the same school anymore…”

“E-exactly…” Naeun suddenly outbursted, as more tears rolled down her swollen eyes…

“Kids… she’s r-right… W-we h-h-hav-have t-to s-stop c-“ Chorong never got to finish her sentence, before her round ten tears came rushing out.

“G-guys… s-stop…” you could feel your next batch of tears forcing its way out, but you didn’t want to cry anymore… “Yo-you’re g-going to m-make m-me c-cr-“you sentence got interrupted as those tears that you tried so hard to hold, ending up cascading down your cheeks.

“Y-you know w-what? Y-you n-never actually t-told u-us which school your m-moving t-to…” Bomi managed to stutter. She held in her tears, for a good ten seconds or so, before they fought their way out. The other six depressed girls, slowly nodding in agreement but none of them bothered to look up at you. They were too busy in misery.

“E-er…” you muttered, choking on your words. A suspicious atmosphere slowly started building up, and they slowly looked up and eyed you with perplexity.

“E-er…” you garbled in between your tears again.

“W-what… I d-didn’t hear…” Namjoo erupted into a sea of tears again…

“E-er…”

“Unnie… just tell us…” the maknae finally joined the conversation, after a good ten minutes of silent tears to herself…

“E-er…” “Is it that other school… I can’t think…”  Naeun squealed. Your group of friends had slowly stopped crying while they all eyed you.

“Yang Goon High?” you lightly shook your head at Hayoung’s suggestion while the others slowly began to think.

“JYP high?” “Nu-uh?”

“Pledis high?” “Nope…”

“Err… that other one… S-S-Sooman High!” Yookyung suddenly yelled.

“Yookyung-ah… why the hell would Eunji go to Sooman High. Think before you speak... right Eunji?” Chorong looked at you with anticipation. She had been certain that 'no' was going to be your answer – Honestly, why would Yookyung even suggest that school?…You took a quick glance at Yookyung and then Chorong before stiffening up in place. What the hell were you going to say? Suddenly you started choking on god knows what, alerting the other girls with doubt.

“Y-you serious?” Namjoo chimed in disbelief – of course she thought you were lying as in… Sooman high??? But when you're head slowly shook up and down, all of their expressions fell.

“WHAT?! YAH EUNJI YOU CAN’T MOVE THERE!!!” Chorong suddenly roared. Her moment of tears now behind her, as she looked at you in fury… “My god… If they all knew you went to Cube High you’ll be dead for sure… There’s been like a massive unofficial war against both schools… You know… because of the kingka’s and all?” Chorong continued her massive lecture on the histories of the schools. But you already knew it…

“I know unnie… I thought about it. I just won’t tell them about Cube High… and if they ask, well I’m from DSP high… I mean that school has pretty good relations with SM…”

“ANDWAE!” Bomi objected and you all looked at her…

“YOU’LL BE DEAD… SM HIGH HAS REALLY GOOD CONNECTIONS… THEY’LL EVENTUALLY FIND OUT!!! AND WHAT? ARE YOU ASHAMED OF BEING PART OF CUBE?!?” Bomi explained before they all turned around and looked at you worried. She clearly knew you weren’t ashamed, but for that exact moment – it seemed like the only way to persuade you…

“We’ll I’m hoping it never gets that far… besides… Maybe they only find out when I finish my last year of high school? And of course I’m not ashamed of Cube... If I had a choice I wouldn’t leave either…” you optimistically mumbled before they all looked at you.

“YOU’RE GOING TO DIE!” Bomi wailed in tears before the others did too.

“Oh my poor baby daughter…” Chorong took you into a hug. MY GOD THESE GIRLS WERE THE BIGGEST DRAMA QUEENS EVER… you pondered, but couldn't contain a small smile stayed that was proudly displayed on your lips… You were going to honestly, miss your friends so, so much…

 

--

“OPPA!!!... WAH!… SOO GOOD LOOKING… JOONMYEON OPPA! I LOVE YOU!!!” several girls started squealing as the lone male walked through the corridors. There was only thing on his mind... Who the heck the new chick was… especially, to be crazy and daring enough to move from Cube high too Sooman high… Yet, only one female kept coming to his mind. Well he’s only heard of one female from Cube high – the Phantom Butterfly…

“So the new chick that is moving from Cub-“

Joonmyeon grabbed the young male who was sitting down by a desk; gossiping, and slammed him against the wall.

“WHAT THE F-… J-JOONMYEON-SSHI” the shocked male, stared at him in horror. Joonmyeon’s eyes narrowed down on him – his target locked on sight.

“Kim Sihyun?” the silent older male raised an eyebrow while the younger male underneath him quivered in fear. “D-de…” Without another word, Joonmyeon dragged the young male out of the class room and towards the staircase. Chucking him roughly on the floor in the process…

“Tell me everything you know about this new girl…” He crouched threateningly low – his voice and expression dead serious – one bad move and your dead…

“E-er… I-I d-don’t kno-“

“Don’t give me that bull crap. You told Kyungsoo something if I’m not mistaken…” The younger male was on the verge of tears. He had always known, telling Kyungsoo was going to lead him into a load of troubles – but if he didn’t, Kyungsoo would’ve kicked his , right then and there – even if it was three versus one… After all, Kyungsoo is unmistakeningly one of the kingka’s best fighters…

“E-er… the new female student is from Cube High. That’s all I know. I swear. I don’t know her name. If you want me too, I can call a friend and ask around…” the younger male immediately surrendered. He had two options – death or tell – and currently, the latter seemed like a much better option.

“Go call…” Joonmyeon didn’t move from his intimidating stance. He hovered over the smaller male, watching his every move. With he's arthritis-like shaking hands, the young male took a while to pull his phone from his pocket.

“Hurry…” Joonmyeon growled, impatiently as the male shook his head up and down… he was profusely sweating now…

“Hello? Hello? Hey Hyung- No it’s not like that. Wait! DON’T HANG UP! HYUNG HELP- thank god… Hyung do you know the name of the chick that’s leaving Cube high-“Sihyun's voice was interrupted while he sat there serious. Dead serious - the life swept out of his face. He looked pale and scared - the anticipation quickly building up in Joonmyeon as he patiently waited for a response. My gosh... Even though, Sihyun didn’t know anyone from Cube High that name, was unforgettable… It couldn’t be… the infamous…

“Jung Eunji…”

“BWO?!?” Joonmyeon yelled, as the phone fell to the floor and shattered to pieces. The young male shook in fear, before he entered a hysterical state…

“haha… Jung Eunji… We’re all dead… Phantom Butterfly is coming here… haha… she’s going to kill us one by one… and then the pink lipstick stain… haha” A crowd had slowly gathered around the two of them… That kid… Sihyun… He freaking… went crazy in fear… Joonmyeon was panicking slightly.

The gossiping and mutters got louder, as Sihyun continued muttering that same chant over and over again – like a possessed psychotic person... He was literally, crazy now…

“Jung Eunji? You mean the Phantom Butterfly? She’s the new female student… Oh my gosh…” the gossips accumulated and Joonmyeon turned around, giving the female crowd one of his infamous death glares.

“SO COOL… JOONMYEON YOUR SOO HOT!!!” the girls squealed, before he pushed past them and ran up the staircase...

He had to tell the kids…

 

--

“I-I’m s-sorry…”

“Shut it.”

A loud shriek resonated throughout the dark and empty alleyway. It was deep in the serenity of the night – at the peaceful hour of 2. The male shook uncontrollably, as the female before him, gave him a vicious glare.

“Eunj-“he dreadfully tried to bargain something else for his life but was immediately shut off. The disparity in his sudden change of voice portrayed his helplessness of the situation before him – he was desperate – it was either something else or his life…

“P-phantom B-butterfly I’m-m s-so-“he never got to finish his sentence. He’s body fell limp towards the floor – lifeless. The female lightly glanced at the unmoving male before her – gently kicking his unconscious body as she watched him shake accordingly, earning a bright smile from the female. School boy eh? Another smile escaped her lips as she eyed his uniform… JYP High… typical – she yawned before crouching down near the male.

Placing her trademark on her victim – the pink lipstick stain.  She eyed her work on his right side cheek, before disgustingly walking away.

She hated clingy guys the most…

«««»»»

Okay, okay... I know i haven't updated in awhile... It's another filler chapter - You should be attending Sooman High next chapter ;DD CELEBRATE! - that is of course, if it is a good thing... My updates are so bad. I sincerely apologise, but since im officially in my holidays -- YEP MY TWO WEEK HOLIDAY i shall get my updates going ;D

This chapter was basically about - your drama queen friends finding out about the school your moving too -- yes i know. The tears and their whines were chaotic - i apologise on their behalf LOL anyways... it was also about building up the hypee about the 'phantom butterfly...' -- I made her seem pretty physchotic didnt I? keke... and...@Dark_Meows comment: You'll just have to read and find out if Eunji can fight -- let's just say, it may be rather pathetic but entertaining nevertheless... OH! and i also tried to make EXO-K seem more gangster-ish in this chapter!! LOL if you know what i mean. I mean bad boy Joonmyeon is rarely seen... He's just too happy and handsome ;D

I'll try my best to get an update up by tommorrow... and hopefully one every day. So... this story should be progressing rather well. Anyways -- coookiemonster out -- i am out -- peace out ;D -- please remember to COMMENT and subscribe -- I only currently have two loyal commenters It makes my story soo lonely T.T -- I know this chapter doesn't have muchh to comment about but a simple 'good story so far' or... err... 'update soon' WILL MAKE ME SOO HAPPY ;D -- don't worryy i love you all nonetheless ;DD even youu silent readers if i have any... OH YEAH - IF YOU'RE EVER LOST ASK ME! (MY POINT OF VIEW SWAPS MAY BE A LITTLE CONFUSING)