Chapter Two

Gangster Kingka's wrapped around your little finger...

 

 

-- ChapterTwo --

- The rumor spreads... -

 

“Yah have you heard…? Apparently, a new chick is coming to our school next week…”

“A new girl…?” a young male replied, interested in this new gossip.

“Yeh, she’s from that hole, they call a school. You know… that rundown place… forgot its name…”

“Cube high…”

“Yes…” the young male chortled, as the group of gossiping males bursted into laughter.

“Oh, she is so going to get it. When she comes here… she’s dead…”

“Wait, hyung… but isn’t that the same school with the Phantom Butterfly?” A shiver ran down his spine, as he said the name…

“Oh crap! She does go to Cube high…”

“W-wait who’s Phantom Butterfly?” another male interrupted the conversation, earning a whack on the head.

“Idiot! Have you been living under a rock?!? It’s the freaking Phantom Butterfly…” he exaggerated the name, expecting it to have some profound effect on the confused male. But nothing came into mind…

“Er…”

“My god… does the Triad’s Leader’s girlfriend ring a bell?” the male snickered. He amusedly watched, the young male’s eyes widen.

“You mean the undefeatable gangsters? The best from Cube high?” another whack sounded. He got hit on the head again…

“No crap…”

“Wait… isn’t he’s girlfriend that crazy hot chick, who apparently can beat up any male or female in a fight?”

“Bingo!”

“Then she knocks them unconscious and plants a pink kiss mark on their cheek?”

“Now you’re getting it dummy…” The trio shivered in fright. They could’ve sworn they felt a figure listening into their conversation. So, when they turned over, the all lightly jumped... They’re instincts had been right after all…

“Oh! K-Kyungsoo-sshi y-y-you s-scared us… D-did you w-want to ask us a-anything?”

Now they’re being polite… - the young male smirked before he took a step closer to the alerted and obviously scared trio.

“What. Were. You. Guys. Talking. About?” he deliberately, stated it slow and serious. Scaring the living highlights out of the three males… He loved teasing… it was honestly really fun, even though it went against his morals…

“Nothing… Kyungsoo…” one of the males timidly mumbled…

“Kyungsoo?” he raised an intimidating eyebrow, before another whack sounded. “YAH! Don’t be so rude to Kyungsoo-sshi! Tell him whatever he asks for! You dummy!” one of the other males scolded his friend, much to the enjoyment of Kyungsoo... Being kingka’s was actually really fun… The scolding male turned over to give Kyungsoo a fake smile before continuing…

“I’m sorry Kyungsoo-sshi… Please forgive my dumb friend…”

“Please forgive me!” Another smack sounded. “Shut up you dummy!”

“Sorry Kyungsoo-sshi… We were just talking about a new girl that is apparently moving to our school…” he paused for a while, waiting for Kyungsoo’s reaction.

“Go on…” the young male sternly mumbled, using a seemingly intimidating voice, which did not suit his face.

“Yes, well you see Kyungsoo-sshi… The new girl comes from Cube High… You know the school with the Phantom Butterfly. You know the girl-“

“I know who the Phantom Butterfly is… Okay BYE!” Kyungsoo beamed waving, before he coolly – well what he thought was coolly – walked out.

The three males all heaved out a deep sigh – relieved. Their life shortened by 10 years, and it was only Kyungsoo. The most innocent and friendly out of all the six kingka’s…

They gave each other looks, exchanging glances with still baffled and shocked expressions. Mutually, they all stood up at the same time, before they separated. Deciding to spread the news, to everyone within the whole school premises… After all, the new female was going to come from Cube High… as in… The Cube High…

 

--

“BOMI…NAEUN…CHORONG…HAYOUNG…NAMJOO…YOOKYUNG!!!” you’re voice screeched down the hallways. A group of six females looked up to you with bright smiles, before they all held out their arms. You met the first of the six, and then they crowded around you in a massive group hug.

“How have you been?”

“Why weren’t you at school for the past week?”

“Are you sick?”

“You’d get in trouble again?”

“Yah! EUNJI-AH”

“Unnie… I missed you…”

Comments were passed here and there, as the embrace continued. You guys broke out of the hug and you managed to mutter “I missed you guys too…”

“Okay, now spill…” you looked over to an excited Bomi, who already started resting her head on her arms. “I’m ready… a couple hours should be enough to explain a week right?” she playfully mumbled as the rest of your friends nodded.

“Er…”

“Did you get a boyfriend?!” Namjoo squealed and you all turned to eye her. “You’re the only one that wants a boyfriend…” all six of you chorused before bursting into laughter. Let’s just say… that this conversation was a rather repetitive and frequent occurrence. It was literally the only thing in Namjoo’s mind…

“Now, now… back on topic…” Chorong gave you an evil smirk…

“Unnie… they all forgot, why’d you bring it up again…” you whined earning a hearty chuckle from the female. “Hey I’m curious as well…” she managed to mutter with a shrug, before more voices interrupted her.

“Yah! We didn’t forget!” Bomi’s distinct voice sounded above your small chit chatter, gaining the attention of several onlookers. “Unnie…” you softly whined before she giggled…

“Nothing go back to whatever you were doing…” she yelled one more time, and immediately the nearby students sprinted off to their lockers or classrooms.

“Go on then…” It was Yookyung’s turn now, and you heaved a deep sigh. These girls were seriously not going to let you off the hook.

“Just family problems. Then school, yeah, couldn’t go…” you gave them a sheepish smile, deeply wishing that they’ll just give it up. I mean, you partly didn’t even know why you couldn’t go last week… It was something to do with your dad again… argh…

“Er…boring!” Hayoung whined earning a soft knock on the head by Chorong. The older glared at the younger female before she turned to you with a bright smile.

“That’s good then Eunji… as long as it’s over…” Chorong’s motherly smile warmed up the atmosphere and the rest of you guys couldn't help but follow. You guys must've looked pretty amusing - after all, seven females smiling idiotically to one another. But none of you guys seemed to care… Until, you remembered…

“But it’s not over unnie…”

“What? SPILL?” Bomi yelled, dying for any sort of gossip.

“Er… I have to move schools…” you regrettably mumbled.

“BWO?!” they all yelled in unison. The sound was deafening, and for a brief moment, you could’ve sworn some strange buzzing sound was ringing in your ear. Yeah. You were momentarily deaf, only momentarily though…

“BWO?!” Naeun yelled again and you looked at her. It was the softest way, you thought, to break such heavy news. But you guessed you must’ve told it to them too bluntly then…

“WHAT? WHY?!” Bomi chimed in with Namjoo, as they continued to look at you.

“Unnie don’t leave…” the maknae started whining and you had to force on a happy façade. You were, after all, known as the bubbly female of the group. Yet, you didn’t know why it was so sad… you didn’t expect their responses to be this sad…

“Uhm…” something was caught in your thought. It was a lump of guilt, hatred and sorrow and it was muffling your words.

“Hey girls,” the mom, Chorong, stepped in, interrupting all of their sad gazes. You gave her a forced happy smile, and she returned it… Only hers was a lot more of a troubled smile. Unhappy yet forced…

“Eunji, has her reasons… let’s stop bothering her…” she managed to mumble. You were still choking on that lump in your throat, while she continued her sad speech. “So, ermm guys… What do you want to do?”

“Nothing…”

“Go home…”

“…I’m tired”

She glared at all the moody females. This was literally the first time you’ve ever seen any of them, this depressed. And you knew why… The seven best friends have to finally split… Because you’re moving schools… “Er…let’s go home then g-guys…” you finally forced something out of your mouth, but the tears were slowly accumulating.

Crap! I was only meant to force out that sentence… not the tears too… you scolded before turning around and running away. Leaving the six lifeless girls behind…

“Guys look what you did…” the mother, Chorong, scolded. Before giving them all guilty looks… “She’s almost leaving, yet your sending her off this way? Really guys? REALLY?”

“B-bu-“

“Yoon Bomi do not start me.” Her tone suddenly reserved and serious.

“Unnie! I d-d-didn’t mean it that way…” the maknae whined again, before Chorong took her into a brief hug. “I know you didn’t…” She drew soothing circles on the maknae’s arm. “We all didn’t…” she gave them all a look, as if to be challenged, but the rest of the females’ were too busy looking down – guilty.

“Guys… are you seriously going to continue acting like this?” Chorong scolded one last time. Her expression grim, yet her eyes serious…

“I’m going to look for Eunji. You five are really too much… Unbelieveab-“

“-Party” Yookyung suddenly beamed earning solemn gazes from the other four girls, and a glare from Chorong.

“Chorong’s right…” she finally continued, as the eldest brought on a proud smile. She could always rely on Yookyung… “We need to give Eunji a Farewell Party!” her expression still bright.

She may be the silent and reserved member out of the six. But still, she always had good intentions…

“P-party?” the maknae managed to somehow make such a happy word, depressing…

“Okay!” Bomi suddenly beamed as well, earning a happy smile from Chorong. Bomi and parties – inseparable.

“Okay call!” it was Naeun’s turn, and by now, Chorong was grinning, her smile stretching ear to ear…

“Come here you guys…” she dragged them all for a group hug before they looked at each other.

“Okay listen carefully we need… Eunji… distract… love… got it?”

The six females all nodded before separating. They needed to do this one last thing for you … And at least make it… Perfect.

 

--

“HHYYUUUNNGSS!” Kyungsoo’s voice bounced off the walls of the staircase.

He was skipping over at least three-to-four steps of stairs, in one jump. His hands flinging up and down, the same motion as wings… His brain somehow functioned to think it helped to propel him higher… He only did this when he was excited, and really needed to tell his hyung’s something. And now, was one of those moments.

“Hunnie open the door for Kyungsoo…” Joonmyeon softly ordered while Sehun obliged. The last time Kyungsoo was this excited, he jumped straight into the door, head first. The imprints and markings of his body, still shown on the old wooden door…

The five other males were at their usual hangout spot; the school building rooftop. It was spacious and beautiful, and every one of them loved the air and freedom that they got up there… Even the teachers left them alone…

“HHYYYUNNGSSS!” Kyungsoo roared again. He was breathing rather loudly now, and the other members slowly looked up from their current activities, as Kyungsoo’s jumps got louder and louder.

Sehun was patiently walking over to the door, headphones in one ear – because it apparently gave him a more charismatic image… Joonmyeon was silently reading a book, while Jongin was innocently sleeping next to him. That was of course – until Kyungsoo started screaming... Chanyeol and Baekhyun, had temporarily ‘paused’ their chess match and while Baekhyun remained looking up, Chanyeol sneakingly removed some of Baekhyun’s pieces off the board.

“HYUNGS!” Kyungsoo’s final scream echoed up the staircase and through the rooftop. When he stopped dragging out the words, it meant that he was currently really close to the top. Sehun quickly opened up the door, only to see a flicker of movement and a shadow collapse onto the ground before him.

“Hyung?” he surprisingly shrieked.

“Yeah, ouch…” Kyungsoo softly rubbed his knees and elbows as he got up.

“Kyungsoo – stop jumping over the stairs like that... You’ll get injured again…” the fatherly Joonmyeon gently reprimanded him, before he went over, and Kyungsoo’s knees and elbows. “Hurt anywhere?”

The innocent child shook his head before he looked over to the other members.

“Oh hyungs! Have you heard?” Kyungsoo purely asked with a dazed expression while the other members looked at him. “Er… Kyung what is it?” Baekhyun mumbled. Kyungsoo was definitely lost in thoughts again…

“Oops…forgot… Anyways, Hyungs! Have you heard?”

“Kyung get on with it before you forget…” Jongin playfully teased earning a look from both the dad of the group, and Kyungsoo.

“Er… Oh yea Hyungs! Have- Woops!” Kyungsoo lightly rubbed the back of his neck while the others laughed at him. “Hyung just say it…” Sehun lightly mumbled, with a rather mockery hint of tone as well.

He scrunched up his face lost in thoughts, while the others looked at him interested.

“You know what Baek? Let’s finish the game of chess… I move my horsey here and CHECKMATE!!! I WIN!!!”

“WHAT?!? YAH! YOU CHEATED YEOLLIE!!!” Baekhyun raised a suspicious finger, while Chanyeol brightly smirked at him. “I won fair and square…” Chanyeol stubbornly smirked while Baekhyun eyed him.

“B-but I was winnin-“

“Better luck next time Baek!”

“Hyung! He cheated!” Baekhyun yelled as Joonmyeon turned around. “Stop cheating Yeol. And Stop it you two. Just play another round to decide the winner…”

“Mehrong!” they both kiddishly pouted, before sticking out their tongues and turning away.

“Oh yeah hyungs! Have you heard…? Apparently a new girl is coming to our school next week…and… er…she’s from Cube High…” Kyungsoo finally remembered what he was meant to say, so he let out a smile afterwards… he looked like a little child, who finally got a massive load off his chest…

“CUBE HIGH?!?” the five other boys shrieked in unison, alerting the dazed Kyungsoo.

“Yeah… Er… I’m pretty sure she’s from Cube High…?”

“Oh Crap…” Joonmyeon lightly cursed, earning strange stares from the other members…

She can’t be… not her…

«««»»»

Keke... I'm glad you guys like Eunji's character -- but of course, she can't always be strong... and @kima_siksin's comment LOL... i actually never realised it before LOL... that was actually pretty true... the first chapter makes Eunji seem more like a gangster over EXO-K... keke... totally unintentional -- but if she's planning to whip them later on, we need a strong female right? I'm probably going to spend one or two more chapters building up 'your' hype -- so when you finally reach school -- expect all hell to run loose...

Anyways... this chapter shows a little bit of Kyungsoo's character... I'm trying to evenly displace out all of the exok members parts... so yeah... right now i've basically just shown kyungsoo's and joonmyeons perspective ;D This chapter shows how intimidating Kyungsoo can be 'even though his the kindest and most friendly out of the six' -- the three randoms were still scared of him -- I had to then contrast it back to how he acts with EXO-K -- their real selves -- there childish and dorky real selves LOL...

so... a short introduction to A PINK'S characters... as you can see -- i tried to make them as similar as possible to real life -- besides Chorong being the mommy of course. I only really know bomi - as the hyper and funny girl and probably eunji - the talkative and happy girl... So yeah -- i tried. I just pretty much guessed their characters upon their photos... so... hehe... 

anyways, the rumor spreads hrmm??? This 'Phantom Butterfly' girl doesn't seem to have such a good reputation... i wonder?

anways... -- coookiemonster out -- i am out -- peace out <3

PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ;DD I'M SOOO HAPPY GOT MY FIRST TWO COMMENTS AND MY FIRST TWENTY OR SO SUBBERS ;DD (for this story)

<3333333333 youu my lovely subbers and silent readers if there are any....