Tutor

My Bodyguard

The next day, you and Min Ah, were woken up by Myungsoo.

“Min Ah, and -----, your dad’s are here,” Myungsoo declared.

You both perked up, and instantly got up from your beds. You ran outside, and hugged your dad’s. Min Ah’s dad had finally visited after his few months in Busan.

“Oh, we were both worried about you guys. When we heard what had happened, we were shocked and worried,” Min Ah’s dad explained.

“We came quickly from Busan to check if you guys were okay,” your dad informed.

“Don’t worry appa, Myungsoo saved me on time,” you grinned.

“I know, thanks Myungsoo,” your dad thanked. “But Myungsoo, it’s widely appreciated that you are protecting my daughter, but I want you to focus on your studies as well. Although your full attention should be on your duty, I want you to also look towards your studies. In fact, you are also in charge of making Min Ah and ----- to study.”

“BWOH?!” you and Min Ah screamed in unison as both your dad’s walked back to the car.

“Take care Min Ah and -----, we’ll see you next time.” Min Ah’s dad said as the car took off.

Myungsoo smirked widely and went inside.

*I don’t like that smirk. It’s an evil one.* you thought.  You followed after Min Ah to get ready for a nightmare.

 

 

Soon it was night, and you had all ate dinner. The dinner times, didn’t become awkward anymore, as you got used to it.

Just as you and Min Ah were thinking of going to bed, Myungsoo tugged Min Ah’s arm and dragged her to his room. *OMO, WHY IS HE TAKING HER?* you wondered. You followed behind.

Min Ah was seated in a chair, and in front was a desk. In front of her were a notebook and a paper that had the notes for her HPE test. Myungsoo knew you would follow, and had prepared one for you as well. *This is not going to be good* you thought.

You sat next to Min Ah and warily glanced at her. She had a confused face.  In Myungsoo’s hand, he held a paper.

“Now, you are going to write down these important notes for your HPE test,” Myungsoo ordered.

“How about you? You have the test as well,” you pointed out.

Myungsoo brought his face really close to yours so they were inches apart.

“Are you really going to ask me that? Didn’t you hear the principal?” Myungsoo questioned. You rolled your eyes.

“Now right these notes down. The cranium is the bone at the head…” Myungsoo continued.

It went on for hours and the time was already 12.

“Then, the muscular system’s hamstring is located at the…” Myungsoo stopped, as he saw you trying to fall asleep.

“-----! Pay attention!” Myungsoo yelled.

You woke up suddenly, and held your pen. “Can we stop writing, my hand hurts and I’m tired,”

Myungsoo thought about it, and finally nodded. You and Min Ah got your stuff, and headed out the door.

“Err... Min Ah and ------, make sure to wake up early at 4, we still have got some notes to write down,” Myungsoo informed.

You gasped. You dashed back into the room and slammed the books on the table. “We rather just do it now,” you snapped as you sat down in your seat.

“No, you can’t write notes when you’re sleepy, so go, now!” Myungsoo scowled.

“Aish,” you mumbled. You and Min Ah walked upstairs to your room.

“Aish appa! I was worrying how to make Myungsoo our friend to take the uniform off, but now our dads told him to be a tutor. Argg!” You cursed.

Min Ah drank a cup of water, and went to fix her bed.

“He was so innocent, and was literally scared of me at first, and now he is ordering us around! He acts like a military officer!” You growled. Min Ah took a jar of water and placed it on her bedside table.

“He could at least crack a smile!”You fumbled. “Yah! Are you even listening to me?”

Min Ah went to her bed without answering.

“Yah! We have to try and get Myungsoo to come our way!” you insisted as you nudged Min Ah.

“-----! You have to get rid of this craziness! Just go and sleep. He did say we had to get up at 4!” Min Ah argued.

You pouted.

“It’s not that easy to make him change. Do you see any girl who is not afraid of him?” Min Ah asked. You pouted again, knowing that you lost to her.

You slept and 3 hours later, you were woken up by Min Ah.

“Already?!” you started, but you stopped as you couldn’t argue back. Min Ah rolled her eyes and got her books ready.

Fortunately, there was not much notes to write down so you didn’t feel pressured much. After Myungsoo had finished his boring lecture of the body parts of a human, he dismissed both of you. You scrambled out of his office.

 

 

The day went on, as Myungsoo had gone out to buy the groceries with Ria. Woohyun didn’t really like that idea, but he couldn’t argue against the serious Myungsoo.

You and Min Ah decided to work on your projects for science. You had to do it on tsunamis or volcanoes. You did volcanoes while Min ah did Tsunamis. She had just made a simple diagram. She didn’t even bother making a physical model, as she knew it was much work. Instead she included an extra 500 words in her essay to cover up the physical part. But you needed mentos and coke. You remembered that Myungsoo and Ria had gone to buy food.

 You quickly went to Myungsoo’s office, which was messy than the other, and took his phone book out. There, he had written his phone number.  You quickly dialled the number on the home phone, and pressed the call button.

“Hello? Myungsoo can you ‘please’ buy mentos and coke? Thanks so much! Oh I got your phone number from…err… oh I got it from Woohyun. Yeah.” You said through your phone.  You giggled and went back to your room.

“What did you do?”Min Ah asked suspiciously.

“Nothing,” you giggled.

Myungsoo had brought the stuff, and you grabbed it from him with thanks.  You raced upstairs with you items and started on your experiment. For some reason, your volcano didn’t erupt. You couldn’t ask Min Ah as she was sleeping now, and you knew she respected her sleeping time. You angrily slouched, and gave up. You turned to sleep as well.

After you had slept, Myungsoo had come to see your project. *Wow, she has good skills in creating a volcano. Hmm, she’s cute when she can’t get it right. Wait what am I thinking?!* Myungsoo thought.

Myungsoo went downstairs and took some bi-carb sodium. He put it in the volcano, and instantly the bubbles came up. *There done* He gave a satisfied look and glanced at you sleeping. He went up to your bed, and lifted the sheets over you.  “Goodnight ----“