More confessions

My Bodyguard

Sorry guys, but i seriously have a writers block, i'll try my best. Fighting!

 

 

Closing your eyes, you opened the door and stepped inside. You opened the door a little open just in case something was to happen. You went inside to find the guy sleeping while his head was bleeding.

*Why did they beat him so much?*

“Hey you,” you called with fill of hatred. “You!”

The guy looked up and slowly showed a smile which then turned into a glare.

“I know you’re Mul Han’s guy, but what does he want from me that he sent you?” You asked keeping a distance from him.

The guy laughed; “Your life.”

Your eyes rounded,”Wha-what?”

“Seems like you don’t know,” the guy laughed again. “This is all because of your dad, go ask him.”

“Appa? Why?” you questioned puzzled and a little drowsy

Before you could get an answer, you felt someone grab your hand. It was Myungsoo. But you couldn’t care any less. You wanted to know more.

“Tell me” you repeatedly asked. Myungsoo glared at you and then him and dragged you out of there, no matter how much you protested.

“Stop, stop, I want to ask him!” you protested.

“What are you doing?” Myungsoo held you tightly.

“I want-t to ask him” you screamed while tears dropped down your face. Myungsoo at that moment wiped your tears and hugged you. You cried even more.

“Don’t cry, it’s okay, I know you’re scared, but its nothing to worry about, you have me,” Myungsoo held your hands. “You have us all.”

 

You were sitting at the balcony as Myungsoo passed you a glass of water. You received it and said thank you, while he sat next to you. You heart skipped a beat.

*I think I need to visit the doctors*

“You…why did you go there?” Myungsoo asked.

“I don’t know. Honestly, I wanted to go to find out why Mul Han was actually trying to kidnap me… I didn’t know it was to this extent,” you sighed as you took a sip.

“Right, he does want to kill you, but I won’t- no, we won’t let that happen, you can count on us,” Myungsoo assured. You somehow felt calm after that. “Anyway, its really late, go rest, you have school.”

“Do I really have to go?” you pouted.

“You wish, now go,” Myungsoo sternly said. You blew a raspberry and ran off like a child.

Myungsoo smiled.

 

-THE NEXT MORNING-

“AHHHHH,” you screamed. Hoya and Sunggyu ran upstairs

“Whywhywhy what happened?” Hoya asked.

You pointed to the bed next to yours. Min Ah was sitting up straight with a blanket over her face looking like the grudge. Everyone turned their heads and got shocked.  Sunggyu cautiously walked up to her.

Min Ah turned her head and Sunggyu fell on the floor. Min Ah’s eyes were like a panda.

“I told you, she turned into a monster!” You yelped.

“I didn’t get any sleep last night. I mean how can you get to sleep when you know there’s a killer in the house?” Min Ah groggily said.

“Don’t worry, I’ll take care of that,” Myungsoo said coming out of nowhere.

“And then there’s you, coming out of nowhere,” you shook your head.

“What do you mean take care?” Sunggyu inquired. “Weren’t you going to leave him?”

“I’m thinking of moving him somewhere else,” Myungsoo replied. “Anyway, hurry up guys, we’re leaving in 10 minutes to school.”

“10 MINUTES?!!?!” You yelled.

*This is not good* Hoya thought as he left the room in a hurry

 

You walked into the school with Sungjong, Dongwoo, Myungsoo, Woohyun following behind you, while the rest were at home. Min Ah put her head on your shoulder.

“You know, you can lean on my shoulder if you want,” Sunggyu suggested.

“What?” Min Ah asked scarily and tiredly.

“Never-nevermind,”

You both went to your lockers to get your books as the ‘bodyguards’ dispatched.

“Can you get my books for me?” Min Ah asked.

“See this is why you should have stayed home when I told you to!” you replied

“No way, not when that guy is in the house and plus I don’ want to miss out on classes”

You rolled your eyes, “You were so brave just after he came, what happened?”

“Omg…I peeped through the door when everyone as sleeping, and omg I was just in shock.”

“Sadly, I have to agree with you, i-“ Before you could finish your sentence, someone put a hand around you.

“Hello hello,”Junhyung said as he waved his hand. All the others came too.

“Whats happeninig lately, haven’t seen you around,” Kikwang inquired.

“Someone is trying to kill us,” you smiled but knew you shouldn’t joke about it.

“haha, okay no, tell us why,” Dongwoon said.

“Wait.. you couldn’t have been serious right?” Doojoon asked. The bell rang and you shrugged, leaving the boys in astonishment.

 

”Okay guys, we’re going to do a bit of trigonometry now.” The teacher started. After hearing about 5 minutes of alien talk from the teacher, you lost your focus. Junhyung was sitting next to you.

“Were you serious before?” junhyung whispered.

You sighed,” not sure”

Seeing how troubled you were,, he changed the subject.

“Hows your prank calling going?” he asked.

“haven’t done it in ages, I should probably ring or text soon,” you replied.

“OI! ~~~~~! Whats the answer to this question?” the teacher caught you.

“err..  um…” you stammered.

“Pay attention in class,” the teacher scolded as Myungsoo who was on the other side of the class rolled his eyes.

 

While the teacher wasn’t looking, you began to text him.

To: Myungsoo

“How are you? Haven’t talked to you in a while! I miss you so much”

From: Private number

 

You looked up and saw a small smile come across Myungsoo face.

To: Private number

“How come you haven’t called in awhile? Scared? Too bad I haven’t missed you”

From: Myungsoo

 

*As if you haven’t missed me, you keep looking at your phone*

To: Myungsoo

"Are you worried now? Its okay now, i'll keep talking to you from now. I won't let you go"  You cringed at your own cheesiness, but somehow you liked saying it.

From: Private Number

 

To: Private number

"How do i even know you're real? Anyway, who the hell are you?"

From: Myungsoo

 

To: Myungsoo

"I'm real, don't worry. I'll come to you, when the time is right. sarangae ~ ^^"  As you wrote that, your heart skipped a beat and you realised something.

From: Private number

 

*Perhaps, do i really like him?* You thought as you looked towards him and saw that he was smiling.