Love

My Bodyguard

Hey guys! I haven't been updating for a while right? Sorry. But to make it up here's a double update!

The next day, the alarm blazed through your ears. You sat up groaning. You looked at your right and found that Min Ah was already up. *Typical*

You pushed your blankets off, and went to take a shower.

After taking a shower, you quickly put on your clothes and grabbed you phone and fled downstairs to eat breakfast.

As you had expected Min Ah was sitting on the table eating with the rest of the guys. Rolling your eyes you made it to the table, slumping in your chair.

You groggily took your spoon and ate whatever was in front of you. You looked up and saw that everyone was staring at you.

“What?” you innocently pouted.

Everyone shook their heads and started to eat again. Although the breakfast was akward, to you it felt peaceful.

“Okay, hurry up now, I’ll be waiting in the car,” Myungsoo said as he got out of his seat and went outside.

“Grr, that attitude,” you mumbled though everyone heard you and laughed.

“Oops, must’ve said it too loud,” you said. Everyone nodded, and slowly one by one began to finish their food.

Myungsoo got into the car and glanced at his phone. *she hasn’t been calling for awhile now… has she given up? Haha, of course why would she even bother… but why am I thinking about that? I don’t know, aish, where are they?*

After what took ages, everyone finished and went to the car except you and Min Ah

“You go first, I need to go to the toilet quickly,” you excused yourself. Min Ah rolled her eyes and followed the boys.

You rushed upstairs and dialled Myungsoo’s number. Startled Myungsoo flipped his phone. His eyes widened. *Its her*

“Hello?” Myungsoo said.

Hi Myungsoo! Missed me?” you giggled.

“Tch, miss? Who the hell are you and what the hell do you want from me?”Myungsoo questioned.

“Boy, you sure have a lot of questions, perhaps worried about me?” you asked.

“Worried? Yeah right, like I have nothing else to think about,” Myungsoo said.

“AHAHA, you sure are funny. Of course you’re gonna think about me, I’m your girlfriend,” you smirked, but somehow you and Myungsoo felt happy saying that.

“WHAT?! Girlfriend? You must be crazy. Girls like you only like popularity, attention, and the other thing, but sorry you won’t get that from me,” Myungsoo said, as he saw infinite coming towards him.

“Did you really think of me like that? Fame? Attention? And what? Other thing? I’m not so low as you think so, and I would never be like that,”

“Oh really now?” Myungsoo raised an eyebrow, but feeling guilty for saying that slightly/

“Hmm, well I see you have made a change in your clothes. You seem to get your cold behaviour away.  Listening to your girlfriends’ choice now?” you smirked.

“FOR THE LAST GODDAMN TIME, I AM NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND, AND YOU ARENT MY GIRLFRIEND,” Myungsoo yelled and hung up.

*Tch, this girl will never give up*

Dongwoo, who heard him yell raised a eyebrow.

“What was that about?” Dongwoo asked.

Myungsoo sighed,” Some annoying girl keeps calling and- argg nevermind, lets go,”

“Girl?” Dongwoo raised an eyebrow.

 

Upon arriving school, everyone piled out of the car. Once again, girls squealed and stared at the boys, but luckily not blocking the boys again.

You and Min Ah ducked out of the car.

“I don’t think we need a lot of people to guard these two. Sunggyu, Sungyeol go guard the front, then come to class later,” Myungsoo ordered.

“Why are you telling me to go with the old dude?” Sungyeol pouted as he earned a hit on the head from Sunggyu.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes,” Woohyun, Hoya, Sungjong, guard the back and come join later,”

“Argg, so boring though. I wonder if the ice-cream truck will come today…” Sungjong wondered. Hoya smacked him.

“Alright, me and Dongwoo will guard these two,” Myungsoo said while glancing your way. You made a face, and started walking with Min Ah

Myungsoo and Dongwoo followed along. As you and Min Ah walked in the corridors, everyone pointed and gossiped at how lucky you both were.

*Ohh please, be in my position and you’ll be dying the next minute* you rolled your eyes.

“Hyung, what were you talking about a girl before?” Dongwoo asked.

“I don’t know. Theres this girl who keeps phoning me continuously and annoying me, and asking me to be her boyfriend, and I don’t even know who this girl is, and argg! And when I thought I can find her by phone number, she fricken put it on private!” Myungsoo ruffled his hair, as you and Min Ah giggled to yourselves.

Dongwoo raised an eyebrow and smirked. *I’ve never seen him so attentive*

“Looks like you found your true love,” Dongwoo teased.

“Yah! I’m telling you that I don’t even know this girl!” Myungsoo argued.  You smirked.

“If you say so~” Dongwoo replied before walking ahead.

“ARGG!” Myungsoo screamed, earning looks from people.

 

Soon after walking around the school, you and Min Ah went into the classrooms, with both Myungsoo and Dongwoo following behind.

You looked up and saw BEAST fighting over seats with the rest of Infinite.

You shook your head and made your way to your seat.

“Boys stop fighting, there’s a lot of seats here- wait a minute, are you all in our class?!” Min Ah asked referring to Infinite.

They nodded grinning.

"How did that happen?!" MIn Ah asked,

"Lets just say, the principal did a favour?" Sungyeol smirked.

“ARGGG,” You slammed your head on the table.

 

Finally class started, and the teacher kept blabbing on. Taking the opportunity you grabbed your phone, and glanced around. Luckily, Myungsoo was sitting next to Dongwoo in a far corner.

To: Devil

Hi, having fun in your class? How’s the teacher blabbing on about ecosystems?

From: Private number

Myungsoo felt his phone vibrate and looked at it. *Argg now texting as well?! Wait a minute…how does she know the teacher is blabbing on about ecosystems?Does that mean shes in this class?! *

Dongwoo, who happened to read  the text and also Myungsoo’s mind, went closer to him.

“This teacher teaches 2 other classes, and I’m sure about the same thing,” Dongwoo whispered.

“Ohh yeah, dammit!” Myungsoo said.

“Looks like you’re really desperate to find your true love,” Dongwoo winked.

“Oh shutup and write the notes,”

 

Myungsoo went back to his phone.

To: Private number

Why are you texting me now?! First phone calls now text?! You must be crazy. Look I don’t have time for your funny little tricks. Cut it out and focus on your studies.

From: Devil

You looked at your phone and smirked.

To: Devil

It’s just, I can’t stop thinking about you. Yeah, I am crazy, but crazy about you. I told you, I’m in love with you. Sarangae ~

From: Private number

Myungsoo felt his phone vibrate again and stared at it. Once he read it his heart skipped a beat oddly.  *what the* Myungsoo put a hand over his chest.

To: Private number

Stop joking around, and quit texting me geez

From: Devil

You glanced at Myungsoo and saw him waiting for your reply.  You giggled and didn’t reply on purpose.

Min Ah looked at you, and you grinned. She raised an eyebrow but shook her head and started to write the notes.

*Oh boy, its only starting Myungsoo, you can't fall for it so quickly*