Uniform

My Bodyguard

 

Ring! Ring! Ring!

“AHHHH!” you sat up with a fright.

“Who the hell put an alarm in my pillow?!” you screeched, as you took the alarm out. * Myungsoo, one day you’re gonna pay for this! Grr!*

You checked the time, it was 7 o’clock. You had to go to school. *Great plan Myungsoo, but don’t worry, you’re gonna pay for this* you thought evilly.

You glanced over to Min Ah’s bed. She wasn’t there.

“Of course, that girl would have gotten up earlier,” you thought.

“-----! Can you bring my clothes?” Min Ah called from the bathroom. You sighed and got up from your bed to look for her clothes.

 

After you and Min Ah had gotten ready you went downstairs.

Both your jaws dropped when you found 3 boys wearing their bodyguard uniform, while Hoya and Dongwoo and Sunggyu were wearing the school uniform.

“NO! ANDWAEEEE!” You shouted. Min Ah didn’t say anything, but it was clear that shock was written all over her face.

“No…you…do…not…wear… that …again!” You screamed on each step. Myungsoo had been wearing it since the time you both went to school but couldn't tell him off.

“Tough luck, were all wearing what were wearing,” Myungsoo stated.

“WAIT.  Can’t you at least wear school uniform? I mean, no one wears it at school so you will be the only one,” you pleaded with puppy eyes. *, those eyes* Myungsoo thought. He immediately went cold. No one actually wore the uniform and surprisingly the principal didn't even mind

“How about a no?” Myungsoo sarcastically said.

“How about a yes?” you grinned.

“HAHAH… no, nice try, hurry and be in the car in 10 minutes” Myungsoo said before leaving.

“Wait up- wait… then why are you three wearing the school uniform?” Min Ah asked

“I ain’t wearing that other thing. Argg, this is much better don’t you think?” Hoya said. The boys agreed.

You nodded your head eagerly.  “Then can’t you persuade him?”

“And you would think he would listen? Nah, not unless it’s his lover or something, which he doesn’t have,” Sunggyu pointed and followed the rest of the boys.

*Lover huh? Hehehe, we’ll see about that soon.* You thought evilly.

When you made sure everyone was gone, you dashed upstairs and into your bedroom.

You pulled your phone out and began to dial Myungsoo. *Hmm… what should I say to make him not wear that goddamn uniform?*

“Hello?” Myungsoo said through the phone.

Hi, how are you? I’m sorry.  I haven’t been able to call these days. You would have been missing me right?”

Argg, it’s you again, what do you want? Stop annoying me!”

“It’s you that I want, your heart….” You said. *Argg, how long do I have to keep this cheesiness up for?*

“What did you say?!”

“Ever since I saw you at the school, I admired everything about you. Your style, your face, and especially that uniform, everything, it was just a plain love at first sight, you’re my hero”  You gagged, but maintained to be calm. *More like annoyance at first sight*

“What are you on about? I don’t wear this uniform for your liking. Just because you phone me and say you like me, doesn’t mean I will come to you as if I am crazy,” Myungsoo screamed. 

You smiled.

“Look here, one more time you call me, I won’t let you go easily,” Myungsoo yelled.

“But you don’t know who I am, “you pointed out.

“Either way I won’t let you go easily,” Myungsoo shouted and hung the phone. *Who does she think she is? Tch. The uniform?*

“HAHAHAH, that was funny,” you giggled.

*Now, if he stills wears the uniform, it means he is respecting this call, but if he isn’t, he’s beginning to loosen up. Hehehe, -----, sometimes you can be very cheeky. Ooooo…. I better go downstairs to see what he’s wearing now.*

 

 

-Downstairs-

“What should I wear?” Myungsoo thought. *Argg, this is difficult, whatever I’m going to wear something random.

“BOYS!” Myungsoo shouted.

“Yeah?” Sunggyu asked.

“You said these clothes were uncomfortable right? Would you like to do a small fashion show?” Myungsoo winked.

 

 

After 10 minutes, the boys all filed out of the room. You and Min Ah stood there in awe.

You coughed and the boys stiffened.

“What made a sudden change in the uniform?” You asked. Everyone glanced their ways to Myungsoo.

“Ahem, I –I just wanted to have a change. Yeah, “Myungsoo lied. You giggled secretly.

“Anyway, let’s go,” Myungsoo said before putting on his sunglasses. The boys followed him out.

 

“It was your plan right?”Min Ah asked.

“Maybe…” you giggled.  Min Ah shook her head and went out as well.

*YES! PLAN 1 SUCCESS!* you thought, and went into the car.