Welcome infinite

My Bodyguard

The next morning, you groggily sat up in your bed. It was a Saturday morning, and you needed a rest from all the homework and school. Just then Min Ah walked out of the bathroom.

“Yes! Its Saturday. Wanna go out shopping?” You grinned.

“YES!”Min Ah pumped her fists until thinking of Myungsoo. “Never mind, we won’t be allowed to. Our so called ‘bodyguard’ won’t let.”

“Aish! I needed to buy shoes!” You protested. Just then the both of you heard noises from downstairs. The both of you ran downstairs to find 4 boys sitting in the living room. 

As soon as the both of you entered the living room the boy’s faces brightened except for Dongwoo whose face was as still as ever.

“Who are they?” You pointed.

“Them? Their friends,” Myungsoo smiled while handing out the drinks. It was ages since you saw him smile.

“Okay…well what are they doing here?” You said.

“Allow me to explain. We all heard Myungsoo became bodyguards to two random chicks,” Sungyeol popped up right beside you.  You glared at him.

“Ahem, anyways, we heard you both were in danger because of a man named Mul Han or whatever. Right hyung?” Sunggyu asked Myungsoo. He slowly nodded. “We all came to be backup.”

“What do you mean? Does that mean you all are going to be our bodyguards? Do you guys know how to fight?” Min Ah asked.

“Woah woah, calm down, let me explain,” Hoya began as he slung his hand over Min Ah. Min Ah shot him a look and he put his hand down. “We are all victims of that Mul Han guy, and we to want to take revenge.”

As soon as you saw everyone’s straight expression you realised there were serious.

“So… does that mean you are going to become our bodyguards as well?” Min Ah asked curiously.

A smirk took part in all of their faces.

“YOU.GUYS. HAVE.GOT.TO. BE.KIDDING.ME! I can’t even handle that guy and now it’s-“Min ah grasped her hand around your mouth before you could speak anymore.

“She meant she would love you guys to stay and help out. Besides Myungsoo needs some free time,” Min Ah said. You gave her the ‘what the hell are you talking about’ look.

Just then there was a commotion in the kitchen. You, Min Ah and the others went to have a look. You saw Woohyun and a cute handsome boy arguing.

“GIVE ME ICE-CREAM!”

“Sorry sir, but we don’t have ice- cream. We don’t buy it.”

“I WANT ICE-CREAM! GIVE ME ICE-CREAM!” Sungjong pouted.

“YAH! Stop screaming, you’re not a three year old Sungjong,” Myungsoo yelled. “Hasn’t he still learnt?” Myungsoo gaze went to the boys.

“What can I say? He’s addicted,” Dongwoo shrugged. You saw him first talk after all this time.

“Hyung~ I want ice-cream!” Sungjong argued. You had an idea.

“I’ll go!” You shouted. All heads turned to you. Sungjong who was complaining as well looked at you.

“I’ll go to the shops and buy the ice-cream,” you smiled. *And go shopping as well.*

“No way. Especially not alone,” Myungsoo stated.

“I’ll go with Min Ah! Right Min Ah?” you winked at her.

“Mianhe, but I have to work on my assignment. I realised now. Anyways, it’s only a short distance to the shops, you can go with Myungsoo. It’s not like you’re going to go shopping and buy your shoes right?” Min Ah asked. You growled and glared.

“Oops,” Min Ah sheepishly said.

“Nah uh uh. Not letting you, especially after that. But I can’t go, I have to stay home to do some work as well.” Myungsoo said. “Dongwoo hyung you go with her. You’re the sensible one. You take her.”

“What?! Why me?” Dongwoo scowled.

“Please hyung, pguing pguing,” Sungjong pouted. Dongwoo couldn’t resist so he agreed. You just stared. *I’m going with someone who I don’t even know, and better yet a cold- hearted one?!*

You trudged to your room and put on your coat, and then you went downstairs to see Dongwoo waiting for you.

“Noona! Please be quick, I want some ice-cream!” Sungjong complained.

“Err… yeah sure,” You meekly replied.

“Are we going or not?” Dongwoo growled.

“Huh? Oh yeah,” You replied.

The two of you walked out the door and down the path. The atmosphere was very awkward.

“So… how long were you and Myungsoo friends?” You asked.

“Since we were children,” Dongwoo replied.

“Oh…that’s like me then,” You mumbled.

“What?”

“Oh, Min Ah and I were best friends since we were children as well.”

He nodded. Just as you were walking down the pathway, you didn’t notice that there was water on the ground. You stepped into it and were just about to fall when Dongwoo caught your waist just in time. He let go off you when you were upright. The two of you awkwardly stood there, while the both of you blushed madly.

“Err… Mianhe, I didn’t see the water there, eheh,” You cutely said. He smirked.

“Err…yeah. Let’s just get the ice-cream and go back. It’s a bit cold now,”

“Yeah. The shops over there,” You pointed.

The both of you walked into the shop. You both went to the ice-cream section.

“Hmm… which one should I get? Ooooo! I want chocolate!” You grinned. Dongwoo secretly smiled at your cuteness.

“Which one is your favourite?” You asked kindly as you go your ice-cream

“Any I guess,” Dongwoo shrugged.

“Then you can have liquorice,” you grinned

“What?! Liquorice?! I hate liquorice! Get me vanilla!” Dongwoo shouted.

“That’s the longest sentence I’ve heard you said today,” you said while getting other ice-creams for the boys and Min Ah.

“What does your friend like again?” You asked.

“Which one? Sungjong? He likes Mint.” Dongwoo said shrugging.

“Ok.”

“Okay hurry, I hate being in here. It’s too cold,” Dongwoo coldly retorted. *Tch, he’s being cold again*

“Wait! I wanna get banana milk,” You cutely said before running off to the milk section.

Dongwoo chuckled and followed you.

The two of you paid for the ice-cream and milk and headed back home.