The Chaser

Lucky Star

Normal POV

Like usual, you walk to school and AJ told you that he is going to your school today to send your school transferration documents. During recess, you went to the cafeteria and you saw Eli and Kiseop are sitting on the same table. Kiseop saw you and he shouted, "_________!" he waved. You looked at him, and wave back. "Sit here." said Kiseop and he pointed at the empty seat in front ot Eli. You looked at Eli and Eli looked at you. Both of your eyes met each other and you quickly turned away. You quickly walked away and try to find Shezli and just as you turned around back, and you saw Shezli walking to Eli's adn Kiseop's table. On the same time, "Excuse Me. Are you ________?" asked a guy. You looked at her name tag, and it says 'Shin Dongho'. "Yeah. I am _______." you answered. "Your brother is waiting for you in the office." said Dongho. "Oh, okay. Thank You." you said and you quickly make your way to the office and in order to go to the office, you have to walk in front and pass through Eli's and Kiseop's table. Without hesitation, you just walk and suddenly, "______. Where are you going?" Shezli stopped you. 

"I have to go to the office." you answered and try to walk but Shezli's hand is on your shoulder which stopped you form walking. "Why are you in such a hurry? Did you do something bad?" ask Shezli. "No. No. That's not it. I'll tell you later, okay?" you said with your hand pushing her arm away slowly and you straight away walk. 

Eli's POV

I looked at __________ who have walked away and, "What's wrong?" I ask Shezli. 

"I don't know." Shezli answered. "Did something happen between you guys?" Shezli continued. 

"She didn't tell you anything?" I ask. 

Shezli shook. 

"Hmm. I have to go somewhere. See ya later." I said and I get up from my seat. 

Normal POV

After you've finished sending in the documents, your brother asked the school permission to bring you back home and they allowed your brother to do so. You went out from the office with yoru brother and he asked you to take your bag and he is going to wait for you in the car. 

Eli's POV 

I saw _________ and AJ went out from the office together and they split up. __________ went upstairs and AJ went downstairs to the car park. Is she sick? Did something happen? 

Your POV

I reached home and I start packing stuffs that I haven't pack. It was 5pm and finally I have finished packing. AJ went out to meet his friends and he will straight away go to the airport and wait for me there with my parents. Shezli came to my house about an hour ago and I told her on what happened. Everything. Even what happened at Myeongdong Street. I also made her to promise, not letting Eli know that I'm moving as I am going to ask a favor from someone to  pass my letter for Eli.

*beep* *beep*

The cab honk.

I loked at my phone for a while and I texted Hoon.

To: Hoon

Can we meet at Crystal Park, for a while? Like now?

Within a minute, Hoon replied.

From: Hoon

Yeah. Sure. I'm on my way.

 Crystal Park is just 3 minutes from my house and 6 minutes from Hoon's house. I asked the cab driver to stop at Crystal park for a while.

*after 5 minutes*

"_________! Hi. Sorry, I'm late." said Hoon

I looked at Hoon and smile.

"It's okay. I just reached here." I said and I look in front at the empty playground. 

"Are you okay? Is there something wrong?" ask Hoon. 

"Hmmm. I'm going back to California." I said. 

"What? When? Next month?" said Hoon with shocked. 

"No. After this." I answered and I looked at him. 

"What?! After this?!" ask Hoon who heard what I said but was just asking again to confirm.

"Yeah. The cab is waiting for me." I pointed at the cab. 

"Does Eli know about this?" ask Hoon. 

"Why does he need to know?" I ask. "He has Mimi." I continued and blow my fringe.

"What? Mimi? The girl who thinks she is the richest and the prettiest girl in the school? That girl? Eli has never liked her and won't like her. What made you say that?" ask Hoon. 

*silents*

"Is it about what you saw at Myeongdong Street?" ask Hoon.

"What? Myeongdong Street? What?" I ask, pretending not to know what he was talking about.

"________, I saw the way you looked at him and I know that you love him. If you really know Eli, he doesn't really look happy hanging out with Mimi." said Hoon.

"But, what's with the..." I was cut off by Hoon. "Trust me, okay?" said Hoon who was lookign deep into my eyes and I can feel that I can trust what he said but parts of me keeps saying that Eli is not the kind of guy Hoon was talking about. 

"Hmmm. Anyway, can you pass this letter I wrote for Eli? You can read it if you want." I said and I took out the letter from my handbag and pass it to him. 

Hoon takes the letter. "Sure and I don't want to read. It's your privacy." said Hoon.

"I don't mind." I said. Hoon smiles and "It's okay. I won't read it." said Hoon and he looks at the red headband which was sticking out from my bag. "You still have it, huh?" ask Hoon.

"Of course! I won't throw it away. Never." I said and I place the red headband on my head. 

"Don't lose it." said Hoon with his hand touching the red headband on my head. 

"I won't." I said followed by giggles. 

I looked at my watch and I was afraid that I'm going to miss the flight. "Hoon, I thimk I need to go now. I don't want to miss my flight." I said and both of us stood up. 

Hoon accompanied me to the cab and "Take care of yourself." said Hoon and he pinches my nose playfully. 

"You too." I said and I hugged him and Hoon hugs me back tightly. 

I loosen my hug and "Bye. I'm going to miss you." I said. 

"I'm going to miss you too. You better get going or else you're going to stay in Korea." said Hoon followed by our laughs.

"Okay. Bye!" I said and Hoon closed the cab's door for me. 

Normal POV

Hoon waved _________ until the cab is out of his sight. He quickly dialled Eli's number and he didn't answer Hoon's phone call and after about his10th phone call. Then, only Eli answered with a sleepy voice which shows that he was sleeping. 

"Eli, Why did you.. Ugh. Nevermind! Meet me at Kiss Me cafe now. Don't ask anything. Just go there. Now. Understand?" Hoon said in such a hurry. 

"What? What? Now? I want to sleep." said Eli. 

"If you love _________, you're going to Kiss Me cafe now." Hoon said and he hung up the phone call as he know that Eli is going to meet him at the cafe. 

After about 5 minutes of waiting for Eli. Finally, Hoon saw Eli 's bike in front of the cafe. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hoon quickly approach him and "Read this." said Hoon and he showed the letter right in front of Eli's face. 

Eli's POV

"What's this?" I ask. "Zip your mouth and read." said Hoon with anger. 

The letter:

Eli, I'm not sure when you're going to read this, and I just want you to know that I love you and I've never met a guy like you ever before. I'm not sure about your feelings towards me, but I'm pretty sure that it is the opposite side. The incident few years ago made me so hard to trust guys easily and suddenly you came into my life and I was so confused whether I should trust you or not but you managed to gain my trust even though we barely know each other. I'm going to be far away and I'm quite sure that I'm not going to meet you ever again and I'm trying my best to forget and delete every single thing about you from my mind nor heart even though I know that it is hard for me to do so. To be honest, there was a jealous side of me when I saw you with Mimi at Myeongdong Street that day. I can see that you're happy with her and I've made up my mind that I'm going to be happy for you if you're going to be happy. You both really look good with each other and I'm just nobody compared to Mimi. I'll pray for you guys. 

These 3 words with 8 letters may look simple from your eyes but it really comes deep from my heart.

I LOVE YOU 

Till then, 

With love, 

 ________

 

I looked at Hoon "You guys weren't?" I was cut off by Hoon. "What? Dating? Are you crazy or blind? I've never know that I have a friend as blind and crazy as you are. No. She loves you and I saw the way she looked at you that day at myeongdong Street. She was really hurt but she was trying her best to forget about it and smile." Hoon answered. 

"But, Mimi and I wasn't even...." again I was cut off by Hoon. 

"Whatever. What matters now is I think you should go to the airport now and catch her. _______ is on her way to the airport by cab. She is going to California." said Hoon. 

"What? California?" I ask with shocked. 

"Shut up. Stop asking, will you? and just go!" said Hoon and he pushed me to my bike. 

I start my bike's engine and straight away drive to the airport. I was hoping that she hasn't reach the airport or at least check in. I tried calling ________ a few times while driving but my phone call was transferred to voice mailbox I tried calling AJ and he told me that _______ hasn't reach the airport. I gained more confidence when I heard about that and I accelerate.

Normal POV

Throughout Eli's way to the airport, there was like at least 10 cabs and he slowed down every time he is beside the passenger's seat of the cab and there was no sign of you. Suddenly, Eli saw a cab in front was turning to the right and so I accelerate as the right way is going to lead to a shortcut to the airport which means Eli can get to the airport faster and even check the cab. 

Your POV

The cab turned right and I believe that I've never used this way to go the airport before. I was curious and I asked the cab's driver. The cab driver told me that it is the shortcut to go to the airport and I nodded. 

Normal POV

Eli was getting nearer to the cab which just turned right and as he was just half metre away from the passenger's seat, and the cab accelerated as it was a straight road and its speed limit is 130km/h. Eli accelerate....

Your POV

Out of a sudden, the cab's driver made an emergency brake. I looked in front to see what was happening and it turns out there was a  guy with white bike stopped the cab.The cab's driver was pretty pissed off and he went out from his cab and scolded him but the owner of the bike ignored him instead, he opened my door and he took off his helmet.

 


Sorry for my VERY VERY LATE update. I've typed half of this chapter here but it was gone as AFF was down for a few days and I decided to type it all over again instead of waiting for AFF to recover it. Sorry for this short update! Comments are much loved! <3 

P/S: Please ignore my grammar mistakes. I was so sleepy when I was typing this chapter. Furthermore, my english is not that good xD