Forbidden Love

Lucky Star

Normal POV

"Eli?! What are you doing here?!" you exclaimed. Eli comes closer to you and he kissed you deeply. tears starting to well up in your eyes. You pushed him. "Why are you doing this?" you said, helf shouted.

"I love you." said Eli, he kissed your forehead and hugs you tightly. 

"I'm so sorry for acting so cold with you. I thought you were dating with Hoon." said Eli, still hugging you. 

Eli was still hugging you and you were so speechless and Eli continued, "Mimi and I wasn't even dating an dnever will." said Eli. 

You pushed him slowly to let go of his hug, "Will you accept me now?" ask Eli with both of his hand holding your hands. 

"I....I...." you stuttered. "I don't know. I have to go to California and I don't think..." you were cut off by Eli's kiss. Tears started to roll down your cheek.

"Let's go to the airport and I'll discuss with yoru parents." said Eli. "Huh? What do you want to discuss about?" you asked. 

"Just leave it to me and trust me, okay?" said Eli. You nodded. 

You are going to ride his bike to the airport with him, followed by the cab as your luggages is still in the cab.

*at the airport*

Eli holds your hand and he called AJ to know where AJ and his parents are. AJ told him that they are waiting for you at gate C3. Both of you walk together and you spotted AJ was talking with your dad and your mom is busy talking with her phone. 

Eli looks at AJ and he gave the 'bring-your-sister-somewhere-else' look and he looked at your parents. "Hello Mr and Mrs Kim." Eli greeted with his hand still holding yours and he bowed. 

"_______, can you accompany me to buy some chocolate over there?" ask AJ. You looked at the shop AJ pointed and you agreed as it is not that far. 

AJ looked at Eli and he mouthed "Good Luck." 

 

After AJ and ___________ are quite far from Eli, he looked at Mr. and Mrs. Kim. "I've never love a girl like how I love your daughter." he said. 

"Please don't make her move along to California." Eli continued with his eyes on the floor and back to your parents to see their recation. 

"We can't just leave her here. Who's going to take care of her? AJ has to go to Columbia University and we have work to do in California." said Mr. Kim. 

"Don't expect that we're going to let you take care of her." Mr. Kim continued. 

"We don't want anything bad happen to her like what lamost happened to her, back then." said Mrs. Kim. 

Eli looked at Mrs. Kim with shocked as he thinks he knows what she meant. 

"But, I won't do such thing to her. I love her and I respect her as a woman." he said. 

"Guys are all the same." said Mrs. Kim. 

"Look, our flight is in 45 minutes and we don't want to waste anymore time. Just forget about her, okay? Even though I know that it is hard for you." said Mr. kim with his right hand tapping Eli's left shoulder. 

"Please. I'm begging you." Eli kneeled down. 

"There are many girls out there. Just forget about our daughter. I know that it is hard but, please. It is for your own good and for our own daughter's good too." said Mr. Kim. 

"Just go back." said Mr. Kim with his right hand helping Eli to get up.

"Please let _______ know that I really love her and I won't forget her." Elie said while looking at both of your parents.

Eli stood up and Mr. Kim accompanied to Eli to his bike and Mrs. Kim went to get you to settle up your luggage. "I've been through the same thing. I truly understand your feelings. Just try your best to forget about her, okay?" said Mr. Kim.

Eli nodded and "Thank You." and he starts his bike engine and drove off pretty slowly and before he reached the exit gate, he stopped his bike.

Eli's POV

Voice inside my head keeps asking me to go back and catch ________. 

*broom* *broom*

Normal POV

Eli made a U-Turn and he parked his bike at a place where it is forbidden to park. The guards shouted at him but Eli ignored them and he just ran to the airport security machine check-in as you should be over there by now.

Eli was looking for you here and there, but he couldn't find you.

Mrs. Kim's POV

"Where's Eli?" _________ asked. "He left." I answered. "Without even saying goodbye to me?" _________ asked. "Well, he didn't. He just left like that." I lied.

Your POV

What? He didn't say goodbye? Seriously? Then, why did he even catch me just now?

"Are you lying?" I ask my mother. 

Mrs. Kim's POV

"Why would I lie? Come on, just forget about him. He is not worth it. If he really love you, he won't left without saying anything not even a goodbye. You'll find a lot more guys in California and during your college next year." I said.

I turned around and saw Eli was like looking for someone. He must be looking for _________. We have to walk faster so that Eli doesn't notice ___________.

"I need to go the ladies. Can you accompany me?" I ask _________. ___________ nodded. 

Normal POV

*after 30 minutes*

Eli has been searching for you everywhere and he looked at the flight schedule on the screen. It shows that your flight has departed 25 minutes ago. He was so shocked and sad on the same time. His mind went blank as he doesn't know what to do anymore. 

Eli's Life

*after a few months*

Eli tried calling you everyday by using your Korean phone number in case you activated it in California but unfortunately, after a few months of doing the same thing, a young lady answered the phone call which shows that the phone number is not your phone number anymore. Eli turned into a guy who is not a happy go lucky guy anymore and even if someone make a very funny joke that you can get stomach ache from laughing, he doesn't laugh. When someone called him, he doesn't respond as he was like in his own world. 

Your Life

Since the day you left Korea, you kept on thinking whether Eli really left you without saying anything or what? There was this once day, you decided to call him, but then your mom bought you a new phone without you knowing she took your old phone and all the contact list from your phone was gone as she didn't transfer it to your new phone and your old phone is sold. You know that there was no other way you can do to contact him. AJ? AJ has been busy with his university and I check his conatct list and there's no Eli's phone number and I asked him. He was shocked that Eli's phone number is not in his phone either. Mom also have been trying to set you up with guys you don't know for a date and you kept on rejecting and argue with your mother about it. 


Sorry for this VERY SHORT UPDATE. I hope you enjoy, though. Don't forget to leave some comment and what do you think will happen next? ^^