why are you so gorgeous

why are you so gorgeous

The very next day key approached Jinky with a bright smile. "Jinki-hyung do you reckon we could hang out this break?"

"Ummm sorry key-ssi i have to get things done for upcoming tests but how about i keep that offer in mind for another time."

"Oh um, ok then, i guess i'll just hang out with Jjong today then" key said with a disappointed look.

"Sorry, well, see you later then." Jinki said as he raced after minho, who was chatting with Jjong.

 

"Oh how i wish we didn't have exams," Jinki whined.

"Well you did say that you would hang out with him later didn't you? So everything will be fine."

"yeah i guess but.."

"No but's," Minho interrupted, "We have studying to do so forget about key and concentrate."

"Ok," Jinki replied with a slight determined look on his face," let's study."

 

"So how did it go?" jjong asked with a hopeful look on his face.

"Not so well, Jinki-hyung said that he had tests to study for and that he would keep my offer in mind." Key pouted, this was the first time he ever got rejected, ever.

"Oh well at least he didn't reject you fully, did he?"Jjong asked trying to be sympathetic.

"I guess so but.."

"No buts. We still have to study for exams too even though they aren't that important, we still need to get good grades." He was trying to get key's mind off jinki but he wasn't that successful at it......

ENGLISH ASSIGNMENT 

POETRY:

Just so gorgeous the way he smiles

I would die of happiness if looked at me

No body would be able to touch him if i got a hold of him

Key is my name and his is jinki

I am in love with that angel.

 

("key was not really with it when he wrote his assignment so it's not as good as the normal key could write (i am very tired so i'm sorry if i make mistakes in the story.) ")

Thx to Heartykeykeke for reading and commenting. This is my first fanfic so i'm not very good but if you have anything you would like to say i'm happy to reply.

(p.s what is your fave animal)

<3 always SHINee_sangtae