#5

The Studio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From: Junho Oppa

Yah Min-ah. Tomorrow is my birthday

dinner. Don’t forget to come.

 

She replied with a short message and set her iPhone down next to the stereo. She cranked up the volume of the radio without caring and started moving to the music with all of the energy she has in her.


It’s been months.


And she still danced with the same energy, anger, and sadness as she did the first week he didn’t show up.


Spending a large chunk of her life in New York has undoubtedly changed her. She doesn’t dilly dally about her career and her relationships. She knows what she wants and she knows how to get it.


But she’s never had that much of an experience when it comes to love.


She’s spent so much time chasing her dream and living it, that she never factored in love for herself. She sees her members and other idols who would secretly date, and she would feel bad for the trouble they went through to stay together under the radar --only to break up in the end.


She’s surrounded by guys who all of the female population in Korea would die to date. But none of them has ever made her even consider going through the hardship of having and maintaining a relationship --none up until a certain someone snuck into her heart without asking and has refused to leave no matter how hard she tried to kick him out.


She’s decided to give up on him and leaving the feelings alone with the hope that it will dissipate. But she has yet to have the courage to give up on her midnight practices that she reasoned to be the key behind her success as a dancer and as a singer.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter