#3

The Studio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been over a month and she sat there, panting after doing an intense routine that she’s learn the other day from her friend in New York. She looked around and found herself alone, again --like she’s been for the last couple of weeks.

Her phone vibrated.


From: Lee Ki Kwang

Midnight practice?

 

She smiled.

 

Just the person she’s missing.

 

She quickly replied and within three seconds the door of the practice room opened.


Without hesitation, she jumped up and ran towards him who pulled her into a tight hug while spinning her around in the air. I miss this, he thought to himself as he inhaled the scent of her --the scent of her sweat, mixed in with whatever perfume she always wears.


Min herself kept her eyes shut tight in order to let her other senses enjoy the moment. Many have mocked him for being short in height compared to other guys, but to her, he’s just perfect the way he is. She held on a little tighter before letting go.


“Bogoshipoyo...” she let the words slip out of . For a second she was afraid that he was going to back away or that the sweet moment would turn into an awkward one. But he smiled back at her and ruffled her hair while saying, “Bogoshipo, Min-ah.”


She walked towards the stereo to turn up the volume of the radio. “You look exhausted,” she commented as she observed the eye bags that did not flatter his strong and handsome feature at all.


He took off his sweatshirt and rolled up one of his sweatpants’ leg. He loves practicing because he can wear a simple white t-shirt and wear sweatpants without having to wear make up. He especially loves practicing with her because he gets to see a girl without any make up.


“I am,” he said. “I feel like I’m going to die every time we finally get to be back in the dorm,” he stretched his arms.


“Why are you here, then? You should be resting,” she said while stretching next to him. Even though she let the words out of , she’s secretly wishing tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter